LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am a bedwetter and I don't like it

oldwetter66

Incontinence is not fun to deal with especially nocturnal ic issues, but it is some thing you can learn to live with and accept as its not a life threatening issue or one that causes pain just inconvenience, after 4 years of being diapered 24/7 being diapered has become a non issue and I have gotten so use to the extra padding I no longer notice the bulk. Most of us who are like yourself dealing with a medical issue that has forced us back into diapers as an adult would love to be free of them but of all that can go wrong with our bodies having to wear diapers to manage the issue is a walk in the park vrs more serious health issues or mobility problems. 

On the plus side being stuck in traffic and needing to pee is no longer an issue :) remember you are not alone in dealing with incontinence issues and we are all here to support each other. 

Going on my 2  year on being diapered and all the rest 24  /7 To me its  just  something i have to deal with and  although i HATE  it  SO BAD  ?  I have accepted  the fact i will  have to be diapered and all the rest and have this problems continuing to get worse as time progress for the rest  of  my life.  

After wetting the bed till around age nine, I regressed back to it (purposely) as a young adult and couldn’t be happier.  Probably makes a difference, I’m convinced I could stop if so motivated.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oldwetter66 said:

As a A kid I may have wet too 3 4  at night.I had 2 older sisters who would have teased me A lot

As  a we  girl  up to my i think 9  years old  i had NUMEROUS " accidents "   on both cinds  and day and  night ?      

17 hours ago, Newbee said:

I hate that I wet I’m in diapers 24/7 due to incontinence I’m still getting use to it as I’ve only been in diapers for about 6 months

Hang in there I'm sure in the end you will be able to accept your incontinence. I found one I did life was much better. My wife helped me a lot by fully supporting me and telling me to stop worrying."Just wear nappies and get on with your life" was her reaction to me moping about. After that I realised she was right. It wa snot like I had lost my legs or was in a wheelchair. Seven years on and wearing nappies is just natural for me.

Finding a good diaper that works well for you is key. After you do you'll find that you can live a regular life no matter what it's filled with. Timed changes, because we are creatures of habit, is also important. After you create a regular routine you'll find incontinence is not hard to deal with at all.

• Like 1

Back in 1990 I was 26 and working as an attorney. I had reverted to bedwetting at age 12 and lost all my day control at age 21. After I turned 26 all the logistics about buying and disposing of diapers depressed me. I bitched to my youngest sister who also is totally urinary incontinent. She laughed and handed me a baby bottle, saying, "Big Sis, try playing Bib Baby and have fun with your diapers. Stop calling them 'containment garments'. Admit you wear diapers just as we did as kids and teenagers!"

She handed me an issue of FETISH TIMES (no longer being published) which had an article about Diaper Pail Friends (DPF). I found out there is a huge community of ABDL. I joined DPF and have never looked back. I can be discreet about my diapers when necessary and I discreetly play Big Baby when I need to relax.

6 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Back in 1990 I was 26 and working as an attorney. I had reverted to bedwetting at age 12 and lost all my day control at age 21. After I turned 26 all the logistics about buying and disposing of diapers depressed me. I bitched to my youngest sister who also is totally urinary incontinent. She laughed and handed me a baby bottle, saying, "Big Sis, try playing Bib Baby and have fun with your diapers. Stop calling them 'containment garments'. Admit you wear diapers just as we did as kids and teenagers!"

She handed me an issue of FETISH TIMES (no longer being published) which had an article about Diaper Pail Friends (DPF). I found out there is a huge community of ABDL. I joined DPF and have never looked back. I can be discreet about my diapers when necessary and I discreetly play Big Baby when I need to relax.

I am not A baby.I don't get that some adults want too be A baby my wife was Mad ans hell when my wetting started so was I but she soon got over in.W did not sleep together for years we both snore and I worked all times days and nights so I had my room.My wife Passed away in early 2016.

In March I meet A lade my age that wet too.We were just friends untell Fathers day when they told me it be ok to move on and that mom would want me too So I did

I am actually starting a new thread in the Incontinence section.  I would hate to be incontinent and have to wear diapers all the time too, even to bed.  I do enjoy the times I do decide to wear diapers for personal enjoyment, but it's one thing to choose to wear a diaper for fun and different if you have to wear them because you have no other choice.  To oldwetter66:  What other options have you tried other than diapers for your bladder incontinence?  For example, in the day have you ever tried to get by with a condom catheter and a leg bag?  I don't know if that would work based on your situation.  Maybe you urinate so much the bag would need to be emptied every hour.  Maybe the straps that hold the bag to your leg under your pants is uncomfortable ir you might have an allergy to the latex or something.  Maybe a condom catheter causes you to have urinary tract infections.  I'm just wondering if at least in the day you could get by with an alternate way of dealing with your incontinence other than having to always wear a diaper 24/7.  Just wondering if you tried other options besides diapers and if any worked and what problems may have been caused by other ways you tried to manage your bladder issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, rusty pins said:

For example, in the day have you ever tried to get by with a condom catheter and a leg bag?  I don't know if that would work based on your situation.  

100% aggreement here. I know meanwhile a lot of people using condom catheter, and they are a often a much better choice then a diapers if you have no control at all and don't need the ability to use the toilet to urinate. One big advantage of them is, that you have much less problems with skin irritations (except you have problems with the glue)  and the leg bag is easy to drain into a toilet. 

I was just thinking the same thing.  When I had knee replacement I had a catheter inserted over night as all the people who had replacements did at this hospital.  Their idea is they want you to get a good nights sleep after the surgery.  The fact that you are on pain meds and had just had major surgery and can't get up in the middle of the night to pee was also a factor.  I know that with catheters there is a big bag or container that can sit on the floor while you sleep.  There was no problems at all sleeping overnight with a catheter.  I would think that anything you can do, especially at home to spend less time in diapers would be healthier to your skin and over all mind as far as well being if you are bothered that you have to wear diapers.  I know some people wouldn't have it any other way, but with someone who was never incontinent and then had an accident that caused him or her to wear diapers, it can be a mental struggle for their own mind and acceptance.  Even a little time out of diapers can make a difference to the mind and it never hurts to air out the skin now and then.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:19 PM, oldwetter66 said:

I am 69 years old I started to wet my self after A fall in 2013 night and day. Having too wear a diaper too bed and all day is not A lot of fun.I hope I don't up set you all

No offense taken.  I used diapers as a crutch to help with bedwetting.  I'm sure most people who have to use diapers later in life don't like them either.

I hope you don't see needing diapers as horribly life altering.  People live just fine while needing diapers and us Daily Diapers folks are more sympathetic than most.

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, drynot said:

No offense taken.  I used diapers as a crutch to help with bedwetting.  I'm sure most people who have to use diapers later in life don't like them either.

I hope you don't see needing diapers as horribly life altering.  People live just fine while needing diapers and us Daily Diapers folks are more sympathetic than most.

I know that diapers keep my bed dry most of the time and my pants in the day.my wife was up set at 1st but got over it fast. She died in jan 2016 I meet Mary in March 2016 she wets too and a lot longer than I have. She has made wetting fun but I am still ashamed of it

There is nothing wrong with someone feeling shame over their bedwetting because that is a natural reaction for someone who was continent and suddenly became incontinent due to an accident such as falling on the ice and injuring themselves.  It was not planned and not wanted and can really make a person feel bad about themselves and what has become of them.  That, plus the social stigma from decades that only babies wet themselves and wear diapers  has conditioned people's mind to believe that it's bad to wet or soil yourself and wear diapers.  That has been slowly changing over the past decade and people are aware many have bladder issues, but that still doesn't make someone feel good about themselves just because there are millions around the world with bladder issues.  It may be talked about more and even more acceptable, but most people still think that an adult wearing diapers is weird, strange and it's not comfortably accepted.  It's not like a person doesn't blink an eye when they know an adult is wearing diapers.  People still think about it, are a bit shocked by it and don't consider it normal.

You also need to keep in mind that it's just part of your body that doesn't work the same anymore, either due to an accident or it wearing out over time due to age.  People feel shame and maybe get sympathy from others or even disdain because it's diapers and you wet yourself. Those same people wouldn't feel that way because you wear glasses because your eyesight is failing or a hearing aid because you can't hear as well as you used to.  How about those who need to walk with a cane because they have a problem with their legs or maybe their knee blew out.  The average person wouldn't feel shame over those issues.  They might feel a little self pity that their body isn't is as good of a shape as when they were 20 years old, but they also realize that people age and they are not alone with their peers in having to wear glasses or a hearing aid or eventually use a cane or walker as they get older.  Likewise, their friends and people around them are not going to look differently at them because they need glasses or walk with a cane.

Diapers are the exception in a lot of cases for many reasons.  The many years of social stigma that you want your kids out of diapers as soon as possible or that a kid still in diapers after a specific age is bad or those kids "must have a mental problem".  Older kids who still need diapers after a specific age due to a medical issue will feel ostracized and teased by other kids because of the simple conditioning over the years that you don't wear diapers after a specific age.  That age old mindset carries over into adult hood. you also have the people who think it's disgusting to be sitting in your own body wastes and may think it;s dirty, nasty and filthy even though you can't help it.  Think of it.  Most of them probably had children of their own and remember changing wet and stinky diapers, not a favorite chore by any means.  Wet and messy diapers daily is an incentive to potty train your kids as soon as they are ready so you no longer have that messy chore to perform several times every day.  All that can come back in someone's mind when they either have to start wearing diapers themselves for a medical issue or due to an accident, or for the friends of those people who remember how nasty it was to have to change wet and dirty diapers on their own children.

It may be natural to feel some shame at having to wear diapers, but it's not anything you should feel shame about.  You didn't ask for it, same as the person who is blind, deaf or in a wheelchair.  It's part of life and no one knows what their future will hold.  It happens to some and not others.  With you, it's your bladder.  With someone else it could be loss of sight, hearing or use of their legs.  If I had the choice (and this has nothing to do with me already being a DL), I'd rather have to wear diapers and be normal in every other aspect than to lose my sight, hearing or not be able to walk.  Of those 4 problems people have, I think incontinence is the best to have overall.  Rather than feel shame and dwell on what you have lost as far as the ability to keep yourself dry, take comfort and pride in knowing what you still have!  Sight, hearing, the ability to walk and not be in a wheelchair, all your limbs, the love and support of a good woman and your family and friends.  There is no shame in not having the ability to do something anymore, especially when it's something beyond your control.

I wear during the day due to bad urge incont. I don't wet the bed but wake up 3-4 times a night to go pee, for this reason I started wearing to bed so I wasn't getting up and waking up fully. I now kinda of wake up and pee and go right back to sleep. Sometimes after getting up I would be awake for an hour or more ?