LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No More Conficare 24/7's in Small

I already posted in the Dry Care thread...but for those of you who relied on DryCare/Confidry 24/7's I have heard from the gang at North Shore that their manufacture sold the machine that produced the small size and they can't get anymore...everyone is either out of stock already or soon will be..Amazon has a few left...so if you want them get them now! Another darn producer of a excellent small product and discontinued. :(

The supply of Dry 24/7's in all sizes into Canada has stopped completely. It's been a few month's already and the distributor heard DryCare was closing down.

9 hours ago, Nia said:

The supply of Dry 24/7's in all sizes into Canada has stopped completely. It's been a few month's already and the distributor heard DryCare was closing down.

That would explain why they have become so hard to source. Damn... soon they will be spoken about in hushed tones, as one does of unicorns. 

ConfiDry has been my go-to diaper for a long time. I hope that they don't stop making the other 2 sizes also. I really don't want to go on the hunt for another brand and have to fiddle around with what works & what doesn't. Northshore has the mega diaper they came out with but the cost is very extreme. I'd switch in a heartbeat if they lowered the price to be the same as ConfiDry but so far I've not seen any movement in price by them.

On 2/6/2019 at 6:01 PM, Repaid1 said:

I already posted in the Dry Care thread...but for those of you who relied on DryCare/Confidry 24/7's I have heard from the gang at North Shore that their manufacture sold the machine that produced the small size and they can't get anymore...everyone is either out of stock already or soon will be..Amazon has a few left...so if you want them get them now! Another darn producer of a excellent small product and discontinued. :(

I'm sorry if that message came from NorthShore. It was not intended. We have lots of people telling us rumors but it our policy not to spread rumors like this. It will be investigated.

All we’ve been told by manufacturer is that they are not available right now and there is no estimated date when they will be available in the future. Anyone that has further questions will have to reach out to manufacturer directly.

NOoooo.   This is not good.    The mediums leak on me.  I need the smalls. I was going to order a case on Saturday but waited to long.  Now they are out.  Hope the mega doesn’t leak guess I’ll have to try now

On 2/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, NorthShoreAdam said:

I'm sorry if that message came from NorthShore. It was not intended. We have lots of people telling us rumors but it our policy not to spread rumors like this. It will be investigated.

All we’ve been told by manufacturer is that they are not available right now and there is no estimated date when they will be available in the future. Anyone that has further questions will have to reach out to manufacturer directly.

Sorry if I spread false news then Adam. But I was told that in The Chat help, but don't recall the lady who told me. I had them set up as a auto shipment for many months then received a notice from your staff that the shipment was pulled and to try another product. I shopped around to find some in stock, but seems everyone has deleted their inventory. I will check back with this thread now and then. If possible please update "us" if you hear anything further.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:29 PM, Repaid1 said:

Sorry if I spread false news then Adam. But I was told that in The Chat help, but don't recall the lady who told me. I had them set up as a auto shipment for many months then received a notice from your staff that the shipment was pulled and to try another product. I shopped around to find some in stock, but seems everyone has deleted their inventory. I will check back with this thread now and then. If possible please update "us" if you hear anything further.

Will do.

• 8 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, NorthShoreAdam said:

Will do.

I know you promised to update, but just checking in...are these gone for good? BTW I have got a few samples of your own fine briefs and I use the Supreme now with a booster, but just a bit of a pain to retro fit all those with a booster plus cost. I have sent multiple emails to the company and they don't bother to respond at all. Wondering if you have a inside source or they are just giving all of us the cold shoulder.  While I imagine Small isn't the best seller, I have to believe that they do sell well enough to produce and sell. I was going to request a sample of the Megas in the new blue but hate to keep bothering you guys over there.  Take care.  Tim

p.s. your customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!

On 11/17/2019 at 1:15 PM, Repaid1 said:

I know you promised to update, but just checking in...are these gone for good? BTW I have got a few samples of your own fine briefs and I use the Supreme now with a booster, but just a bit of a pain to retro fit all those with a booster plus cost. I have sent multiple emails to the company and they don't bother to respond at all. Wondering if you have a inside source or they are just giving all of us the cold shoulder.  While I imagine Small isn't the best seller, I have to believe that they do sell well enough to produce and sell. I was going to request a sample of the Megas in the new blue but hate to keep bothering you guys over there.  Take care.  Tim

p.s. your customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!

Hoping to have Small Confidry 24/7 back in mid December. Still working out details with factory. Thanks for your patience!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/18/2019 at 1:28 PM, NorthShoreAdam said:

ConfiDry 24/7 Small are back in stock at NorthShore at northshorecare.com/4887

Well Darn it. I had one left of the old style for keepsake for several months. I ended up using it in a emergency road trip the first of this month. Anyway just found out on a whim they were in stock on Amazon...So I checked your site and sure enough there they were. I reset my AutoShip at your fine establishment, then came here to let the "Gang" know. Only to find out they have been out since middle November according to one post. States they "Seem" a bit smaller, a bit thinner and there is a cloth like coating over the outside tape only. So, again contacting your stellar service, they are sending me a sample (2?) of the new series...Hurray! If all goes good then good News, Bad news for you guys.. As I will switch from your brand of Supremes, and go back to the 24/7s that served me well for so many years, so you retain my business and autoship ? . Again just preference as you Supreme's are a excellent diaper (For you all that haven't tried them, I suggest you do, as well as the Megamax series) So Cheers to NorthShore/Adam for stocking this brand again in small. Will update when I get the samples to give full report as to any changes whether good/bad. :)

• Like 2