LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips for wearing 24/7

bdmw96

Hello, so I've been debating weither or not to start wearing 24/7. The main things that are holding me back is

1) I currently am living with my parents and sis 2) I dont know what brand of diaper would be good for day use, I go to college and have a part time job so I need something that can hold a lot but is discreet so no one can tell 3) Unsure of how to go from the potty to diapered all the time. When should I change? (Should I do it when it feels full or when It starts to smell?), what to bring when I leave the house, etc

So any tips for a young man looking to ditch the potty?

honestly.. wait until you aren't living in your parents home..  nothing good can come of this. i am pretty sure you wouldn't want to know about your parents kinks and i am very sure they don't want to know about yours. you have many years to go 24/7 just hold off a bit longer.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i think its just straight impossible to wear around the house 24/7 without eventually getting caught or just deduced. whether its the lack of bathroom trips, the diaper bulge, extra garbage, a single peeking out moment, or the laundry give away "one outfit, no. undies, strange". you can get away with a day a week, max. 

clothing has to change to concel, so sweatshirts, baggy jeans, size up, general thick winter clothes would be a start.

the best discreet abdl diaper is cloth backed preschool IMO, any other cloth back will help with noise and crinkle. you can wear underwear over plastic backed diapers to help muffle the noise a lot.

as for when to change that depends a lot on your personal diet, im basically a camel and only go 2x a day so if i use the diaper i have to change right away, could stay in that diaper for a while after but will definitely change when it starts to smell which is like 3 or 4 hours after i wet. change right away when messy. if you're unsure of your diapers capacity definitely put it to the test. wear until they leak (preferably in a safe space in a bathtub) count how many times you can use the diaper before it leaks with your general regular usage, not drink a ton and force usage.

the best way to carry spare diapers as a student is..... a backpack!(duh).  even easier if you also have a laptop bag and carry that with you everywhere. separate compartment for your diaper supplies, locking is prefered so you dont accidentally open it while looking for a notebook.

ultimately i would not advise 24/7 unless you can support yourself or have your own space away from your parents. so just be patient, graduate, get a job, move out, THEN experiment 24/7

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
On 2/12/2019 at 9:57 AM, Newbee said:

I would have to agree I would wait until your not living with your parents 

Amen abdl mom!!!!!  

But hiding the interest alone was just so stressful as a teenager!  

I waited until college dorms to try.