LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could design the perfect diaper......

incondl

What features would it have? If I could I would make it so all liquid would wick evenly through the entire padded area. It would have a larger containment area at the bottom for BM's. The leg area could be cinched so there would never be any leaks. Tapes once applied would never come loose and about 6" long. The waist area would be able to be cinched tight also. They would be able to withstand 12 full hours of use. Any further ideas?

I like multipurpose diapers, i.e. discreet enough for daytime wear and sufficiently absorbent for 6-8 hours without leaks and also reliable for night-time wetting. Tykables Lil Builders fit the bill but are apparently being discontinued. Total Dry Overnight works nicely, as does NorthShore Lite which now are available in pleasing colors.

My perfect diaper would be extremely absorbent, and fairly thick. The leg openings and waist would have adhesive seals, so that the diaper would be sealed to the skin,  so that there wouldn't be any possible way for it to leak. The diaper would have a drain valve in the crotch area, so in the event that the diaper was soaked,  but you were unable to change,  you could go to the restroom and drain the excess urine from the diaper.  The plastic backing would be strong and would contain the odor of a BM, so that bystanders wouldn't know that your diaper was messy. The padding  of the  seat area of the diaper would be fairly thin,  just in case I was naughty and needed spanked,  my diaper wouldn't need to come down. 

10 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

It would be really cool if it could have "pre-fastenable" tapes so that one could use it as a diaper or a pull up.

So, Huggies Convertibles for adults?

Anyway, I actually have two separate ideas for a dream diaper. The first would be your traditional diaper. I’d want it to have:

• Elastic wings/side panels, much like Pampers and Huggies do today. I know Bambino offers this already, but I’d want panels with more stretch and elasticity to them. They’d help the diaper stay in place and seal up gaps and leaks better, especially when active and moving.
  • The option of both plastic and cloth-like covers.
  • A Velcro/hook and loop tabs and landing zone system. It’d be more reminiscent of today’s baby diapers, and in my opinion, they hold better than adhesive tapes. I like Firefly’s pre-fastened tape idea, a la Huggies Convertibles. Maybe have one standard diaper model, and a second like the Convertibles.
  • A moisture barrier/quick absorbing membrane. I’m not sure if this is possible, mainly because of the issues Pampers had with their Dry Max system giving babies bad rashes and reactions, but if there was a way to include a built-in moisture barrier, that’d be fantastic. I like a good, squishy diaper, but there are times I hate that wet clammy feeling it leaves on skin.
  • Double, maybe even triple leakguards thst extend from waistband to waistband.
  • Extra stretchy and elastic waistbands.
  • A wide variety of designs, customizable by the customer. Licensed stuff like the usual Sesame Street and Disney stuff, but also other stuff like MLP, Paw Patrol, etc... Discreet and plain options too.
  • Two levels of absorbency, customized for gender, as well as a unisex third option. One level for daytime use, or a “true” training pant, the other for overnight or a diaper pant level. Basically, daytime use is equivalent to a daytime adult diaper (3,500+ mL), and the overnight is equivalent to a overnight adult diaper (5,000+ mL).
  • Optional, customizable wetness indicator (design/pattern, location, size, full length or single location, etc...).

My second idea is for more of a training pant or pull-up style diaper. That would have:

• Velcro/easy open sides, just like Pull Ups.
  • Two levels of absorbency, customized for gender, as well as a unisex third option. One level for daytime use, or a “true” training pant, the other for overnight or a diaper pant level. Basically, daytime use is equivalent to a daytime adult diaper (3,500+ mL), and the overnight is equivalent to a overnight adult diaper (5,000+ mL).
  • Optional, customizable wetness indicator (design/pattern, location, size, full length or single location, etc...).
  • Optional sensory indicator. Think Cool Alert Pull Ups or Wetness Liner/Feel N Learn Pull Ups and Easy Ups. Either a chemical reaction or physical suspended liner to let you feel the moisture briefly.
  • A wide variety of designs, customizable by the customer. Licensed stuff like the usual Sesame Street and Disney stuff, but also other stuff like MLP, Paw Patrol, etc... Discreet and plain options too, as well as lace/frilly trim for girls and the faux fly and seam trim for boys.
  • Double, maybe even triple leakguards thst extend from waistband to waistband.
  • Extra stretchy and elastic waistbands.

I’m sure I’m missing something, but I think for the most part that’s it.

• Like 1

I'd start with some very absorbent square of cloth, large enough to fold in many different ways, and thick enough to last 6 to 8 hours between changes. Secure with safety pins, cover with PUL pants, and that's about it. Pretty simple. And I think it's out there already.

My perfect diaper would be not so different from all the premium brands that already exist, but with all the features a bit exaggerated:

plastic backed and very crinckly

higher on the waist, that can easily cross above the navel

an unecessairly thick pad, regardelss of the actual absorbency. I want it very compact with all the absorbing material equally spread on the full lenght and that keep staying nice and compact when heavily wet, that seeks to inflate rather than drop because of the weight.

elastic band but I want the diaper to be quite stretchy lenghtways, in order to be able to put it really snug against all the private parts.

As someone else has said, I would like to have some exuberants prints on it but anything babyish, but nor that functional prints with the size and so on, typical of medical brands. Maybe just the wetness indicator and the brand designed in a creative way, just like the writings on the normal underwear briefs. (something that could look "sexy" as well)

It would be nice having also a system that allows to attach a tube from the outside for flowing some water inside the diaper from a tap or any other source, when it's alredy putted on and taped.

Thought it just right now: instead of the pad having just one rectangular bag made of a very stretchy plastic material, that you can fill with as many boosters as you want!

If I could do so I would make disposables taking the best features of Pampers Cruisers or Target Up and Up (and more absorbent Over Night)  in sizes larger than 7, all the way up to fit 150 plus pounds with single tabs per side, or 2 per side if necessary. I would also make diapers with a washable stretchy panty which has a waterproof pocket to hold disposable liners without any waterproof layer. Those would be like adult-size GoodNites Tru-Fit.

Another product I would make would be similar to Target Up and Up without side wings and tabs in larger sizes to be worn inside washable stretchy panties.

I'm happy with a lot of the premium diapers out there. If I could add anything else, it would be a way for the disposable diaper to wick moisture away more evenly so you get more use out of the diaper.  I'd like a good, thick diaper that can last a long time 8-10 or even 10-12 hours without needing a change (though that depends upon liquid intake and voiding as well).  I'd love to see a wider range of prints, something not babyish but not medical.  Like stars or flowers or hearts or moons, or even like NorthShore's polka dot ones.  As for fade when wet, how about some of the prints either change color or fade?  I'd like thick sturdy tapes that hold the diaper on and don't stretch out. Thick plastic backing, even if it is noisy. 

On 2/7/2019 at 8:10 AM, Spanky said:

The leg openings and waist would have adhesive seals, so that the diaper would be sealed to the skin

:o  

Have you ever applied tape to your inner thigh, left it there for 8-10 hours, then tried to remove it?  

Try it some time before you make this kind of wish.

• Like 1

My perfect diaper would have tape fastening with a reinforced landing zone but would be joined together at the sides in the same way the depends adjustable pull up/diaper  so that the user could put it on like a diaper by simply tearing along the doted line or use it as a pull up all around elastic waist as well as tall standing leak guards that meet the waist band at front and back it would use the same sap to pulp ratio as the ABU PeekABU because I really like the way the peek ABU swells up it would be twice as thick as a rearz safari and because I  used ABUs sap to accomplish that level of thickness would have an capacity of around 10000ml just guessing I know it would never get filled to compacity unless I went swimming in it but more compacity never hurts and it would fit similar to an ABU simple for the plastic backing I've chosen to use the plastic from the dc idyl diapers because it's the most durable and crinkly  one I know of last but not least the diaper would come from the factory in solid white but would have a printed pattern on a sticker shaped exactly the same as the diaper itself so the user could simply chose to add the prints themselves which would allow the diaper to be made in any pattern print without having to require the user to order large quantities of the diaper to make custom prints economically viable and would have top notch odor control as well as be priced competitively with other quality diapers 

My ultimate diaper would use the overall design of the Abena diaper, which I enjoy, and replace the outer shell with the Pampers plastic from the 70's. I'd make the padding just a bit thicker, and spread more through the wing panels. Add front and back stretch waistbands that were on the Dry 24/7 several years ago, then change the top sheet inside the diaper to the old mid-90's Attends Dri Weave liner. It would feel awesome and work great!

On 2/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, Smash-N-Dash said:

A wide variety of designs, customizable by the customer. Licensed stuff like the usual Sesame Street and Disney stuff, but also other stuff like MLP, Paw Patrol, etc... Discreet and plain options too.

Perhaps the diaper company could have all those designs preformatted on their website, so that the customer could print out the one(s) they want and tape it to the diaper.  Although for poofier diapers, there may need to be a "front" and "back" printout.

5 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Perhaps the diaper company could have all those designs preformatted on their website, so that the customer could print out the one(s) they want and tape it to the diaper.  Although for poofier diapers, there may need to be a "front" and "back" printout.

Either that, or a customer could submit their own design to be used, let alone spec the whole diaper out as they’d like.

8 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Either that, or a customer could submit their own design to be used, let alone spec the whole diaper out as they’d like.

I could see that being really popular.  All the diaper company would need (most likely) is a highly adaptable printer.

20 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

I could see that being really popular.  All the diaper company would need (most likely) is a highly adaptable printer.

Yeah, something along those lines. It’d be a boutique-type of thing. A boutique diaper pretty much.

• 3 weeks later...

I think rearz has a good idea with embedded scents for the lil monster. I would like to see more of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if I could literally design any feature it would be a section on the front of the diaper to hold male genitalia in place, maybe like the absorbent material shaped into a cylinder that would cover half way down the shaft. I would also want dividers that run horizontally in the front below the waistband to prevent the material from slipping and falling wet wet. I would also utilize a previously mentioned idea in this thread for more room in the back of the diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An Abena without the generic print, and possibly a print to include an infant Pokemon like look possibly utilizing Pichu, Magby etc. Maybe add baby block letters as a touch.

• 2 months later...

-  dry24/7 with 3 tapes per side all tapes are just as wide and 5mm longer 

-  1” section of stretch on the rear wings.  That stretches to 2”inches  but is strong enough to retract when just wearing the diaper.   That means the elastic has to be like 3-4times stronger than pull-up elastic.    Which means the tapes must hold well.  

-Double standing leak guards

-double waist bands all the way around  

-padding that extends 3 more inches around from front and back  or in each wing 

I would pay 3$ maybe 3.50$ for that diaper.