LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nurse changed me

I had an operation on Monday and when they knocked me out they gave me some strong pain meds .I was so out of it when I woke up.I told them I had to change my diapers.I tried to untie my pants and could not.I said out loud,dam.the nurse asked if I needed help.I said'ya I guess.She united my pants and undid the tapes of the disposable.Think she was shocked when she saw I was wearing a cloth one too.Then she laughingly said,are you sure you haven't been swimming cause you are soaked?Told her I am a super soaker.First time in awhile I had my diapers changed.

I had an operation on Monday and when they knocked me out they gave me some strong pain meds .I was so out of it when I woke up.I told them I had to change my diapers.I tried to untie my pants and could not.I said out loud,dam.the nurse asked if I needed help.I said'ya I guess.She united my pants and undid the tapes of the disposable.Think she was shocked when she saw I was wearing a cloth one too.Then she laughingly said,are you sure you haven't been swimming cause you are soaked?Told her I am a super soaker.First time in awhile I had my diapers changed.
She must be new it's not a pool or lake it's a gravy boat ,we make simple gravyies from our own juices and keep on basting !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I just had Nose Surgery on Monday at the VA. I wear 24/7 because of my bladder going from urge incontinence to over flow incontinence. I was wet when I woke up from surgery and I told the nurse I needed to change. My girlfriend heard me and brought me a diaper and powder. My girlfriend asked me if I wanted her to change me and I said that would be great, if she didn’t mind. My girlfriend was happy to help me out and changed my diaper for me. I apologized to her and she said she was happy to help me out and that it wasn’t a big deal. I wore the usual hospital gown and  Abena M4’s the rest of that day and the next day. I didn’t care if people saw my diaper from the opening of the gown. I’ve stopped caring about people noticing and I’m going to enjoy my life. The doctors and nurses didn’t act any differently when they noticed I was wearing a diaper. It’s in my medical records as well and prescribed by the VA. 

I just had Nose Surgery on Monday at the VA. I wear 24/7 because of my bladder going from urge incontinence to over flow incontinence. I was wet when I woke up from surgery and I told the nurse I needed to change. My girlfriend heard me and brought me a diaper and powder. My girlfriend asked me if I wanted her to change me and I said that would be great, if she didn’t mind. My girlfriend was happy to help me out and changed my diaper for me. I apologized to her and she said she was happy to help me out and that it wasn’t a big deal. I wore the usual hospital gown and  Abena M4’s the rest of that day and the next day. I didn’t care if people saw my diaper from the opening of the gown. I’ve stopped caring about people noticing and I’m going to enjoy my life. The doctors and nurses didn’t act any differently when they noticed I was wearing a diaper. It’s in my medical records as well and prescribed by the VA. 
I had a rhino/septoplasty done about 18 years ago ,after having that i didnt have to use a bipap anymore or have my G/f grandaughter calling me "nozzle nose" any more ,all i can say get friendly with a bottle of saline spray they like you to keep it real wet ,and if you have the rolled up credit cards splinting your sinus cavity inside after a couple weeks you cant wait to get rid of them ,but i was glad I was asleep when they went in ,and wished I had of when they came out,they hurt!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I had the last of my teeth removed so I could get dentures and it involved a day and a half stay in the hospital. When I arrived I told the nurses that I was incontinent. The nurses assured me that they would keep an eye on me and check my diapers periodically. I told them that I had brought my own supply of diapers because I was a heavy wetter and typically leak through most standard hospital diapers. When the first nurse checked my diaper she discovered that I was wearing ABUniverse Little Paws and she began to chuckle a little as she examined it and saw that it was soaked. She told me she’d be right back and assured me that they were cute. She came back a few moments later with another nurse in tow who took one look at my diapers and said they were adorable and asked me where I got them. I told her they were from ABUniverse and that since I had to wear diapers I might as well wear diapers that were not only functional but fun too. They changed my diaper and both of them laughed when they saw the fade-when-wet paws.