LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Burlington, Ontario

BabyJamesCanada

Hi all!

I'm 38 years old and i really love the feeling of being diapered and the warmth of wetting.  Recently I've treated myself to a bunch of different ABDL diapers and I'd love to find someone to share them and the experience with. 

I'd say I'm 80%DL and 20%AB. I'm open to meeting both guys and girls to hang out diapered, change, and have fun with someone else would understands the simple pleasure of being padded. 

I'm able to travel to you if that works, but meeting in public first is a must. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

HI and welcome, Glad to see someone like myself loving to wear and wet and being wet.  Smiles, to bad we are not in the same area, I see you like to travel but I am up between London and Sarnia probably a bit to far to travel to. Will love staying in contact via here. Oh I have tried a lot of brands too now I wear M4's and M 3's and also Rear Z Safari's, also have plastic and rubber pant that I wear over them especially at bed time. I am soaked in my Rearz Safari's and love it. Smiles and Hugs.

Hi, I don't live in Ontario, but I get up there on business about once a month.  I'm mostly DL, but I've started to get into the AB side of it a little bit for about a year now.  I much prefer cloth diapers with waterproof pants (I love the old Comco ones!), but I usually wear Tranquility ATN diapers with two booster pads.  Let me know if you might be interested in meeting at some point.  Although I usually travel east of Toronto, my last night in the area I stay at a hotel near the Toronto airport (Pearson).   

• 2 months later...