LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If messing poses no sanitary threat, how long would you wear?

Me personally I don’t mess as often as I used to just because I’m so busy; it’s been about two weeks. If sanitation was no matter of concern I would still only sit in a mess for 2-3 hours because it turns me on. What about you guys, if rashes were a thing of the past would you wear a messy diaper longer than you typically do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I do not do that, it is a non-issue for me

I have spent probably about 6 hours in a messy diaper a few times based on when I normally poop. I have slept Through  messing my diaper and figured when I woke up, I looked at the clock and reasoned from that time to the time I normally poop was 6 hours. It has caused several really bad rashes.

I really enjoy sitting in a messy diaper for as long as I possibly can.  I've messed and went to bed in my messy diaper and slept all night long.  Using Nullo tables does help with the smell.  Diaper rash doesn't bother me. 

I've usually messed my diaper in the morning. I don't think I've ever stayed in a messy diaper for more than an hour, after which I had to take a bath. That was OK. No one was at home, and I had all day to myself.

I change at particular times in a 24 hour period rather by a BM.  So more often than not there is something there as I have BM's (usually small) several times in a 24 hour period. I just got used to it so during the coarse of the day & night I don't give it much thought.

I'm on a routine of 5 diapers per day and tend to change at standard times I usually have some kind of poop up to 2 hours after eating and will stay in that for at least a couple of hours until my next change which is simply based on me starting to feel the diaper becoming a little heavy.

Sanitary or not, I don't like sitting (or being) in a poopy diaper too long. I can wear a wet diaper and use it for two to four hours, but a poopy diaper gets changed right away. But pooping feels so good while you are doing  it.

How long I stay in a messy diaper depends mostly on how long it takes me to fill it up. I almost always poop sometime in the morning, sometimes immediately after I get up and other times right after morning coffee or maybe a bit later on having breakfast. But once those cramps start, it's part of the incontinence that I have, I'm just along for the ride. Since my doctors have always scratched their heads about the 'why' diapers have just been my underwear... but usually by six or seven in the morning my diapers are full and depending on how long that has taken I may be in the middle of the project or making bread or something so delaying my diaper change doesn't cause or pose any problems.
I know my doctors have always said I should change constantly and maybe that is something that can be done in a controlled setting like a hospital or nursing home but the reality is, when you're incontinent, you change when and where you can and do everything you can prevent the damn things from leaking.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, BabyJune said:

Sanitary or not, I don't like sitting (or being) in a poopy diaper too long. I can wear a wet diaper and use it for two to four hours, but a poopy diaper gets changed right away. But pooping feels so good while you are doing  it.

I would have to agree with you.  I just wet and went poopie in one a few minutes ago and now I'm just pacing around in my hotel room enjoying it...I havent sat down or layed down yet at all in it though...it did feel pretty good when it was getting pretty full and it was a little hard letting anymore out...I think that is when it feels the best.

• Like 1

I don't generally have any problems with rashes. The longest I've managed in messed pants is 3 to 4 hours & by then it feels cold, yukky & no longer any fun.
I've been using diapers for less than a year. but because they're snugger & better insulated than pants, expect I could enjoy it for longer. You know you're putting ideas in my head LOL!!

Like you Joep having a busy life with lots of commitments & social pressures restricts the opportunities. But on the plus side the build up of stress & frustrations makes the act of thinking f*** em all ,sticking a fingers or two up to the world, & deliberately messing myself somehow that much more enjoyable. 

Also  when I've messed myself, strangely, I get  motivated to get up & do tasks round my home instead of sitting around being a lazy arse.

In addition to social commitments getting in the way,  I would say the big limiting factors for me are firstly having an orgasm, often involuntary & hands free, & then losing interest. Secondly living in a historic property converted into apartments where sounds & smells travel & getting concerned when  neighbours are about.

I generally find that a liberal application of a good quality rash cream (i.e. Sudocrem, or Nappy Goo), as well as a talc based powder can stop you from getting rash, even if you've gotta stay messy for a long time. I'm fairly lucky in that I have mostly solid stool, but it isn't bacteria that causes rash (unless you stay messy for more than 24 hours), but rather acidity, and the amount of contact it has with your skin. The same can be said for rash from being in an overly wet diaper for a long time, that's why most diapers try and keep you dry, so there is less acidic liquid in contact with your skin.

Talc powder works best to neutralize acid form both pee and poop as it is a chemically alkaline substance unlike the corn-starch based stuff. Sometimes I'll mix Bi-Carb soda with talc based baby powder (not recommended for everyone, so test it with a small amount first - as it can cause rash on it's own if your skin doesn't like it), as it is even stronger in terms of neutralizing acid from urine of feces.

I've gone 10 hours before.  My wife had me optimize things down based on cost and resource utilization.  The cheapest setup is 2 diapers per day (3 if I wake up wet) plus barrier cream.  So... I'm always wearing barrier cream (Calmoseptine), and am expected to do everything in my diaper.  I usually poop in the morning, and my usual change time is 2PM.  The worst I got was waking up at 5:30AM, taking a huge poop at 6AM, then having to sit and work in it until 4PM because I got 2 hours added on before my next change.  I also got the castor oil treatment, though I got changes during that due to the amount of mess.  The only time I've ever gotten a rash was from the castor oil treatment, and that's only because I missed a spot with barrier cream at the bottom of my tailbone.  I also use a lot of psyllium husk because it keeps things soft, it's good for me, it causes me to uncontrollably mess (I can maybe only hold it for 10 minutes), and my wife demands it.  I need to try sodium bicarbonate with talcum powder - that seems like a good idea, especially if barrier cream is used.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried Vaseline over barrier cream?