LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone use wipes?

Spanky

Just wondering if anyone uses wipes, I get a sample pack of them with my orders from Northshore. 

If I'm changing my wet diaper,  I just change it. No clean up involved.  Take wet diaper off, put a fresh dry diaper on. 

If I'm messy, I just jump in the shower and wash off, then put a clean diaper on. 

I guess if I ever had to change a messy diaper out, away from home,  I'd need some wipes,  but other than that,  I never use them.

My Daddy uses wipes, cream and powder on me every single diaper change. If he's not around and I need to change I still use wipes for wet diapers ( no messy ones ever ?).

Even with a wet diaper I still want to ensure my skin is clean before putting on a new diaper to avoid any smell or issues.

Little kaiya

• Like 1

If you have a messy diaper and can't just jump into the shower wipes are VERY handy.   While you can use baby wipes (I have for years), the adult ones have the advantage of usually being a bit larger which helps with adult-sized messes.   My favorites are the Seni ones (one of the local mega grocers carry them here).    Adequate ones are sold under a variety of store brands (like the Walgreens Certainty).    I've got some NSC samples as well but I've not tried them yet.

You are right, I don't use them on wet-only changes usually.    

The downside to the premoistened wipes is that they usually have some soapy stuff in them.   This can actually exacerbate a rash or fungal condition when it is left as a film on the skin.   A lot of times if I'm home I'll just use a washcloth with just hot water.

One of my favorite stories was when I was getting pretty confident about buying diapers and such in person.   I went to a pharmacy and picked up a package of depends and a package of baby wipes and took them to the cashier.   She was making small talk and asked how old my baby was.    I pointed at the depends and told her that both products were for me.   It took her a second before she made the connection but then SHE was really embarrassed.

I only use wipes if I have a messing accident while I am away from home. Luckily, I don't have very many messing accidents while I am out and about. I do carry several packs of wipes and gloves along with my spare diapers in my backpack changing kit.

Yeah the north shore wipes are sweet. I wouldn’t flush them because of what’s called a fat berg for your local sewage plant. It’s gross and expensive look it up if you wish. Just wipe and throw them in the diaper you just used and roll it up when you’re done.

I would recommend their wipes though, a 50 pack lasts me a couple months, they work well, the wipes themselves are huge and are routinely used before I shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the north shore wipes are sweet. I wouldn’t flush them because of what’s called a fat berg for your local sewage plant. It’s gross and expensive look it up if you wish. Just wipe and throw them in the diaper you just used and roll it up when you’re done.

I would recommend their wipes though, a 50 pack lasts me a couple months, they work well, the wipes themselves are huge and are routinely used before I shower.

At home when my girlfriend changes me and I'm just wet she wipes me down with a wet wash cloth drys me off with another towel and then sometimes she uses some baby powder on me while other times she goes straight to diapering me up now when I'm messy she usually uses baby wipes then gives me a bath and puts a fresh nappy on me 

I use wipes for everything ,since I can't take a shower or bath little clean ups I just buy the baby touch ,for larger messes I have both adult sized diaper wipes and the bed bath packs of 8 for whole bed baths and waterless shampoo.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes--I use adult wipes and then baby powder although I do wash up the undercarriage prior to putting on a fresh diaper. The wipe and powder routine just makes it feel more babyish.

I stopped using them a while back for environmental reasons.  Now I've got a face flannel in the bathroom & give myself a wipe down at changing time.  When I'm out & about I carry a small waterproof bag with two or three wet small flannel squares in it - about 4 inches square.  They do the job fine, with no plastic waste dumped.

I use the north shore wipes for messy diapers changes. If I’m staying home I’ll use about three wipes per change and then diaper back up. If I’m headed out I still use wipes to clean up, but I also hop in the shower after. 

Well yea! A quick hack on "How not to smell and look like sh**" and you will be clean too. Also works as a "dry shower", thats taking a shower without the water. Also wipes can work on disinfecting surfaces and cleaning out things like the inside of your car.

Preferably, you want the adult wipes because...those wipes can handle a adult. The wipes ment for toddlers will fall apart if used by adults.

On 2/10/2019 at 7:12 PM, MarkSmith said:

I used to not use wipes so much as they were an added supply to carry with you when trying to change your diaper discreetly.  However, recently I have fell in love with the cucumber and green tea wipes Huggies makes and now use wipes about 75% of the time.

The cucumber ones are very nice. A bit too soft for us adults though