LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Taboo Word: Bottles & Pacifiers (Available Now!!)

The time is almost up for the long-awaited sequel to The Taboo Word: Diapers!   

The Taboo Word: Bottles & Pacifiers will be published within the next week or two - I will release more details once I know exactly when it will be published.

But, in the meantime, I thought I'm going to give you a glimpse of the cover for the book as well as the synopsis

Within a day or two, I'm going to give a chapter preview as well! (There is also going to be a massive sale on the first book as well, more details to come!)  

It is NOW Available on Kindle, Kobo, Apple and Nook!!

https://books2read.com/thetabooword2/

Elizabeth and Chandler's relationship seem to be going in the right direction as they start to explore even more of their desires and fetishes - however, an ex-girlfriend from the past will tear them apart with a photograph of the two of them together. Threatening to share their secret relationship to the world, the two of them part ways. Elizabeth starts to dig deeper as she learns more of the world of ABDL and BDSM and begins to figure out herself as Chandler dives in deeper with Natasha, unsure where his true feelings lie. Will the two of them come together or will this be the end of their bubbling romance? 

tw2cover.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your kind words! I can officially say that the next novel will be published on March 1st! And here is a small preview/tease of the book! It's not fully edited yet, so there may be some minor errors! 

Enjoy!

Chapter Three

Elizabeth lingered at Chandler’s door, pacing back and forth, unsure about everything. Part of her wanted to talk to him, to understand everything that happened. She missed him, and she longed for his touch. But, at the same time, she was also deathly afraid of the answers that were behind the door. All she could do was picture that woman with her arms draped around his neck and him not pulling away.

She could feel tears sting in her eyes, but she tried her best to hold them back.

She turned around, wondering if she should just leave? She was feeling like she made some terrible mistake, she couldn’t do this, what was she thinking?

She paused though and turned back towards the door. No. She needed to know the answers and the truth, even if she secretly didn’t want to hear it, she needed too.

She knocked on the door, and Chandler opened it.

“Hello,” he said meekly as he opened the door wider so she could walk on it. She thanked him as she hesitantly walked in like it was her first time at his apartment.

“Can I get you a drink?” He asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

“Yes, please.” She whispered and watched as he grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses. That might have been a good sign. But, then part of her was wondering if he was just being nice, this was just a way to break things of with her.

He handed her a glass of wine and pointed toward the couch, and she followed him, sitting next to him, but keeping some distance between the two of them. She took a sip of the wine, afraid to look at him.

“I’m sorry,” Chandler blurted out after a few moments of silence, “I know nothing that I say will change the fact of what happened. But, I want to explain it at least, I owe you that much.”

She didn’t say anything, but she did agree with what he said. She did deserve to know what the hell was going on. It had been driving her crazy.

“Natasha was,” he stopped; it seemed he was hesitant to continue, but she wondered why, but before she could think of a reason, he continued.

“Natasha was my first real relationship. I mean, I dated girls before her of course, but I thought we were going to get married. I even bought her a ring and everything. But, she was very selfish and needy; I was at school and working hard towards my future…well our future at the time. She also wasn’t very supportive or understanding about my…issues…”

Elizabeth finally turned her head and looked at him, feeling her heart drop a little. She was a bit upset at herself for feeling sorry for Chandler. She didn’t say anything though and continued to listen as he spoke.

“She would make snide remarks once in a while, which honestly I think it made the issue worst,” Chandler went on, “it would come to the point where I had to practically hide them from her, afraid of what she might say. Of course, she always apologized after the fact, but whenever she was mad, whenever we fought – regardless of what the argument was – she always made a point to remark on my need of diapers.

After one argument she left, and I never heard from her in five years. It was challenging to get over her. We were together for quite a few years, and I was in love with her. It wasn’t all bad, there were plenty of good times, and I cherished them and held on them far longer than I should have.  So when she came back, I was in shock. It had been five years since we’ve had any contact…and then…she kissed me, and I know I didn’t stop her but…”

He turned his whole body to stare directly at Elizabeth, his stare was so intense, and she dared not to turn away, not even for a second.

“I have no feelings left for Natasha,” he told her, and she couldn’t help but believe his words, “I got caught up in the moment, it surprised me, but I should have shoved her away, and in the end, I hurt you deeply. I’m so sorry, Elizabeth. I am. I understand if you are unable to forgive me, but I hope you do.”

Elizabeth stared at him for a moment, feeling as if a weight had been lifted off of her chest. She was hoping he would say those words, but she was secretly afraid he would tell her he was getting back together with his ex-girlfriend.

“What do you want then?” Elizabeth asked, tightening grip around the wine glass, taking her eyes off for him a moment, but then stared at him, waiting for his answer.

“You.”

It was all that he needed to say. Elizabeth leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. It felt good to kiss him, to touch him again. They set their glasses down on the coffee table, before they started to kiss once more, Elizabeth getting on top of him, pulling at his hair, as he ran his fingers down her back.

She pressed herself up against him, kissing him hard, rubbing herself against his crotch, feeling herself grow more excited at the thought of him wearing a diaper. She wanted him, and she wanted him so much. She wasn’t sure how much more she would be able to take.

He pulled off her shirt and began to kiss her neck, and down her chest, she let out a soft moan, biting her lip as she pressed herself harder against him.

She started to move her hand down to his pants and began to unbutton them. He wiggled underneath her touch, but she continued until she sees the familiar diaper poking out of his pants. She licked her lips, as she pressed her hands against it, feeling the warmth of the wet diaper beneath her fingers.

“Does someone need a change?” She whispered as she leaned up forward and began to kiss his lips once again, still having her hand against his diaper.

He meekly nodded his head, and she licked her lips, enjoying the look of his red cheeks and shy reaction when she asked him that. She wished she understood the feeling she had whenever he was around. He made her want to tease him endlessly, but also care for him in a way that she never had before.

She slid off of him, grabbing his jeans and pulling them off, leaving him in nothing but a shirt and a wet diaper, she pressed herself against the wetness of the diaper, enjoying it all. The sight, the smell, the feeling of it, and the look of his red face – everything was intoxicating to her.

It was like a drug, and she was addicted.

“We better get you changed then, huh?” She replied as she stood up and held out her hand for him, he grabbed it tenderly as she took him back to his room, telling him to lie on the bed.

She fetched a clean diaper, wipes and some baby powder and placed it on the bed where he sat, but she didn’t pull at the tapes to take off the diaper – instead, she reached in and grabbed hold of his hard dick and pulled it out of the diaper.

She licked her lips as he turned his head away from her, almost as if he was trying to hide.

She felt herself grow even more excited as she grabbed a few wipes to quickly clean off his penis, before leaning down and placing it in her mouth.

He filled her up as she slowly began to suck and lick him all over. With one of her hands, she pressed the wet diaper against his skin, massaging his balls with it.

He moaned loudly, arching his back and biting his lip as she sucked his dick and rubbed his balls with his wet diaper.

“Hmm, you’re wet,” she whispered, “you must have been wet all day. You poor thing, how did you last when you didn’t have me there to change you?”

The words she spoke only caused his face to turn an even deeper shade of red, and it caused her to smile even wider as she continued to suck his dick, watching him wiggle with every touch and lick.

She wanted to drive him to the brink of insanity; she secretly wanted to punish him for everything that he put her through, but also because she enjoyed it so much. She remembered last time when she spanked him for his diaper leaking, but spanking wasn’t good enough.

She wanted more.

“I’m going to…” he strained to speak, in-between moans, grabbing the blanket and twisting it into his hand.

“You’re going to what?” She asked, playing dumb as she ran her tongue from the bottom of his dick to the very top, making sure to take it and press it against her lips as she watched him, waiting for him to answer her – so she then could punish him.

“About…to…cum.” As soon as he said those words, she stopped what she was doing, which caused him to moan and watch her.

“This is your punishment.” She told him as she kneeled beside him. “For doing what you did, this is what you deserve.” She licked her lips, as she took his hard dick and managed to slide it back into his wet diaper.

Just letting everyone know that The Taboo Word has officially been released! Currently, it is only available at Kobo and Apple, but I will update as soon as it's ready on Nook and Kindle! :) 

https://books2read.com/u/bo7DK0

ALSO  until March 7th my first book The Taboo Word: Diapers will be FREE (except Amazon as it wouldn't let me post it as free, so it will be .99 there) 

https://books2read.com/u/bzP9ZL

The ebook is now available on Kindle!! 

And thank you, everyone, who took advantage of The Taboo Word: Diapers sale! If you purchased it and enjoyed it, I hope you would consider supporting my work by spending 2.99 and purchasing the sequel :)

• Like 1
On 3/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, mamabug said:

The ebook is now available on Kindle!! 

And thank you, everyone, who took advantage of The Taboo Word: Diapers sale! If you purchased it and enjoyed it, I hope you would consider supporting my work by spending 2.99 and purchasing the sequel :)

I most definitely will soon as my next paycheck comes through! :)

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...