LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lock and Key (Prologue?)

Mee

Lock and Key

“You know, Sally,” The Amazon let out a deep sigh, as the latex stretched and squeaked in order to accommodate the hand inserting itself into it. “I really did like you, honestly. I hope you know this hurts me more than it does you.” Her fingers traced the metal edge of the table, and she leaned in close, blowing a short, cool rush of air onto the Little’s face.

Rapidly, like mice trapped in a cage, her pupils darted in all different ends of her eyes, and the overhanging light teased her sensitive sockets. She tried to thrash, shake, tumble, and roll, but the thick, leather restraints wrapped around her wrists, ankles, and head kept her from moving an inch. The chilled metal was pressed to the skin on her back, and her bare breasts were on full display. All of her surroundings were shrouded in darkness, apart from what was above, and a small, illuminated screen in front of her fixed vision. In fast intervals her chest rose and fell, and her eyes strained as they hadn’t blinked in quite some time...The metal prongs delicately fixed between her eyelids made sure of it.

“Ooohhh….!” The Amazon as she strolled around the corners of the tiled room let an almost euphoric moan escape her. “Sally, try to stay calm for me, please?” Her sadistic pleas came as an almost panicked whisper. “Whenever I see you Littles struggle, writhe in pain, bask in shame….it’s just...just…!” A deranged smirk started to form, and the eye and brow visible to the Little contorted in an indescribably terrifying way. The creature that resembled a woman found its nails lightly touching the Little’s shifting stomach. “It excites me in a way...in a way I can’t even begin to describe…!” Without any warning, she secured a piece of the Little’s flesh between her fingers and gave it a tight squeeze.

A scream filled the room, and between the sobs and cries a second voice spoke.“P-Please! L-l-let me go!” The Little, on the verge of losing her own sanity, couldn’t even look the Amazon directly in the eye out of physical and mental limitation. “N-nanny Fifi, I’m sorry! Please...” Somehow, her eyes managed to widen even more when she could see the silver tool the Amazon brandished. “No….no….no…! No, NO, NO!” With each cry and plea, the tormentor inched closer and closer with her tool. Along the way, the Amazon’s expression seemed to keep twisting, morphing, and shifting from calm and cool to maddened and manic.

“PLEASE, I’LL BE GOOD! DON’T! NO! PLEASE!” In seconds what was left of the Little’s mental strength deteriorated at a rapid pace, as she could feel the blade press to her cheek. Everything was blurred, and the most primitive reactions were running rampant, and she stood on the doorstep of potentially death itself. Coherent thoughts had abandoned her, and she devolved into a blubbering mess, every fiber of her being trying to turn away, but outside forces prevented so. Nothing mattered more than avoiding injury itself, as the Amazon above her cackled and laughed, and a warm, uninvited sensation pooled beneath her, and soaked into the one article of clothing she wore. As soon as it came, the metallic blade left her cheek, only after it’d left a faint mark.

Sally…!” The Amazon’s face was of pure ecstasy and pleasure, as she watched what was once a person fall apart into a scrambled mess. Setting the scalpel aside, the Amazon got close again, pressing her hand against the crotch of the victim’s now-swollen diaper.

“You’re just so cute when you squirm! When you can’t even keep your pants dry when you’re scared...There’s just so much raw emotion in you that I want to coax out of you!” The enthusiasm wasn’t shared, as the Little with tear-stained cheeks was quietly murmuring, staring off into nothingness.

“Oh poo...” She pouted, giving the crotch of the wet diaper one last squeeze. “You remind me of your sister.” Past memories briefly streamed through her head. “Feeling all proud and big, but as soon as they face some backlash they’re like puddy...What was her name? Amy?” She scoffed, then regained her relaxed composure; a shroud to the true madness she harbored within. “I think her name was Hannah after the conditioning...” A cheshire grin came back just as fast though. “And oh...did she break!” A look of deceptive concern overcame her. “You’re different though, Sally, right? Please tell me you’ll last a little longer? I don’t get to do this as often as I’d like...” She collected a handful of cotton, circular pads from a nearby tray, and connected to them were wires. “I heard happy thoughts can help you stay aware...Maybe your sister was thinking of you when I had my fun with her?” The Little’s crying hadn’t become any more focused, but something the Amazon was saying made her cry harder.

“All the other nannies like to use hypnosis for these sorts of thing,” Explaining, she made sure the pads were fixed to various points on her legs. “But where’s the fun in that?” She slowly cranked a nearby dial. “Discipline is most effective when you know there’s no coming back...and all you can focus on is holding on to what you have left. Punishments need to be permanent reminders. You remember Mandy, right? She used one of the cribs in your room? You’d be surprised what permanently killing someone’s sphincter muscles can do...Apart from making them a stinky baby, it makes them try everything they can to protect their bladder, too...Knowing that your only options are to maintain what you have, or fall even further...”

A small click could be heard, and then a shrill, beeping noise slowly grew in volume and pace, until it became a piercing, pinging noise, and a small shock could be heard from the Little’s legs, inviting a new wave of inconsolable screams, and her legs jerked in their restraints for the slightest moment, then laid limp.

The Amazon the whole time watched with fascination, and disappointment as it was over faster than it took to start.

“Probably the cutest part though was thinking by keeping her bladder control it actually meant something!” Her sadistic punchline didn’t mean much to the screams she was currently ignoring. “It’ll only take a few months until she’ll start to lose control of it naturally...But, I think being unable to walk was something you could have prevented...”

Instinctively, as the Little couldn’t scream much longer, she tried to wiggle her toes, move her legs at all, and all that came was a faint response. Her voice drowned in tears and deranged screams.

“I guess it wasn’t as clean of a job as I thought...” The Amazon mentally logged her observation, tapping her finger on one of the Little’s knees, resulting in almost no reflex response. She removed the shock pads, returning to her table of tools. “It gets the point across, though. We have some very nice walkers, though! I know you liked using the baby bouncer though...It helps if you can push yourself off the ground, though. Guess we’ll need to find you a new activity...”

Returning to the Little, she planted a wet kiss on the small cut on her cheek, placing a smiling bandaid on it. “There! Nanny Fifi made the boo boos go all away! Now what do we say?” She raised her brow, as if her small deed had undone the mutilation she’d just committed.

“T-t-t-th….than….” Her voice stuttered a teetered on insanity. How she hadn’t passed out yet was cruelty she couldn’t even begin to fathom, and her body’s insistence to hang on by the few threads it already was felt like inexplicable betrayal. “....y-you….”

“You’re welcome, sweetheart!” Her voice was sunshine and syrup. “See how nice it is when we use our manners and do as we’re told?”

“Y...y...” The Little was taking exasperated breaths. “...es….”

“I really did plan on breaking you, you know...” Her matter-of-fact words shattered the forced glee the Little was trying to plaster on her grimacing, disheveled face. “But maybe this really is enough to curb you…? I doubt you’ll be able to escape now, anyway...Tell me, why’d you do it? Try to run away? After everything the orphanage has done for you?” The way she eyed the broken soul looked as if she were trying to discern the answer from looks alone. “We give you a home, a comfy crib to sleep in, three meals a day, toys to play with,” She gave her squishy, discolored crotch another squeeze. “We even take care of the most simple responsibilities! All we ask for in return,” An inch separated their noses, and with each word, the Amazon’s breath grazed her skin. “Is:”

“You do, as, you’re, told~!” 

Rearing back, she let out another sigh, as if this conversation had been repeated many a time over and over. “And yet, here we are. Another Little getting a bit too uppity. Too big for their britches--Diapers, sorry about that.” Her added comment made the girl’s face grimace, which only triggered further visual pleasure on the Amazon’s face.

“I know you’ve been here for about a month, that’s what your records say, at least. But if you were curious,” As if she was being devious, the Amazon watching the Little’s gaze, held her white, frilled apron to the side, while her other hand found the small zipper to her ankle-length skirt, and suspensefully pulled it down, and the cloth sewn together by it slowly parted way, and soon revealed her bare thigh, and hinted at the obvious set of underwear she wore underneath. Still with a firm hold on it, she lowered it slightly, heightening the Little’s despair as she gave her a view of the much more adult panties she adorned. Tantalizingly so, she even swayed her hips the slightest bit; her non-diapered crotch following every which way. “I know we’re not supposed to give you tykes any ideas, you know,” Biting her lower lip, she hooked a finger around the waistband of her panties, then let go to result in a small slapping noise. “Reminding you of what grownup underwear looks like,” The Little tried to grit her teeth, as she whimpered seeing what looked like a long lost friend. “But the occasional reminder to how many pegs you’ve fallen is always a fun reaction to see.” The look on the Little’s face seemed to have satisfied her, as she zipped her skirt back up. “I bet you wish you still had some of those, don’tcha?”

A suggestive finger seemed to find its way around the tip of the Little’s breast, and as soon as the Little’s breathing showed even the slightest signs of changing it peeled away.

“Sorry, sometimes I get a little ahead of myself!” She slightly covered her mouth with the back of her hand. “I’m only supposed to tweat you wike a baby!  You just don’t know what it’s like to tease someone smaller than you...”

As if she were being playful, the Amazon then danced her nails on the bottom of the Little’s feet, which gave no sign of life. “Oopsies! I forgot about that.” She started to laugh, which only escalated her sobs.

“As per the rules, though, we still have to go through the formalities. How lucky you got me, though! Being a permanent crawler was just a little gift from me,” She beamed as if the pride was called for. “We haven’t even started with the real stuff, yet!”

“Y-you….you bitch...” In a small, broken smile, the Little stared back at the Amazon, who turned her ear closer.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you.”

“I said...you fucking BITCH!” The Little screamed as loud as she could, hoping in some way to get her revenge by entertaining the fantasy of shattering one of her eardrums, but it wasn’t likely. Watching the Amazon recoil in slight surprise was enough to put the Little in her own form of twisted giggles. “H-h-how do you like that? Huh? You, stupid, fucking-” A large hand collided with the side of her bandaged cheek, with such force that it caused one end of the bandage to leave her face. Involuntarily the Little winced, and new tears were running down her eyes. The sudden shock of pain felt like she’d been punched twice over in the gut, only it was her face. Before she had time to collect herself, a fat, silicone teat invaded her mouth. The Amazon’s finger pressed down on the shield of the pacifier, and with each pump the teat inside grew larger and larger, to the point where it slightly stretched the Little’s jaw and she could only let out a muffled scream.

“We use our outdoor voices outside,” The Amazon looked visibly pissed, as she hissed her words and gave her ear a slight rub. “I suppose we’ll take your vocabulary down a few pegs as well...Don’t worry though, I’ll be sure to leave you with the essentials.” She grabbed a pair of Little-sized headphones, and eased them over the Little’s head and ears; much more delicacy then when she’d slapped her.

“Shhh….shhh...There, there, now you’re gonna watch some cartoons! Say bye bye to bad words! Yes, then you’ll only know how to be a polite, potty pants! No reason why we shouldn’t weaken your bladder and bowels either...I’ll keep them strong enough just so you know when you need to go, however. Every time you go pee, or poo, you’ll feel the need to go, but you’ll be powerless to do anything about it! And I heard we can make real pacifier addicts out of you Littles nowadays...Maybe we should give that a try, too?” The Amazon suddenly laughed, as she hit play on the nearby remote, and the monitor screen pointed toward the Little started to play a seemingly harmless cartoon. “I know you couldn’t hear any of what I just said since those are noise canceling, but I think you’ll find out soon enough. I’ll be back in an hour!” Suddenly, a thickly sick mud started to ooze from the pacifier’s teat, and the Little could do nothing to stop it as it slipped down her throat.

She opened a door behind the Little’s vision, and hidden in the dark. “Try not to leak, if you can!” Gently the door closed, and back on the angled table, the Little tried her best to scream and maintain her focus, but it was quickly becoming clouded by the noises invading her ears, and the cartoons occupying her vision. The anger, rage, sadness, and despair were drowning in something unknown, and certain words started to resonate in her head, reverberating with the bright colors and images as her brain was slowly rewired.

“Now then...” Alone in the hallway, the Amazon set a timer on her phone, and then swiped it over to some log of sorts. “Looks like little Bella’s scheduled for her afternoon enema...Maybe I should up the dosage on her bladder formula?” As if it were an excellent idea, with a stylus she scribbled a note onto her screen. Slipping it back into the pocket of her apron, the nanny, of countless dozens, made a brisk pace down the hall, admiring the countless numbers etched into each and every door, mentally rambling off each and every name behind them.

With a strangely loving smile, she took a deep breath and then let out a calm exhale once she rounded the corner. She looked down at her right breast, tilting the pinned badge to her uniform to fix its orientation, admiring her title in curvy print, decorated with a rattle and teddy bear. Engraved on top of it like all the other staff tags read ‘ANGELA’S ORPHANAGE: HOME FOR THE LITTLES.’ The print was tiny, but the brick-lined display from outside did the name more than justice. 

Her eyes looked back up to one of the daycare entrances, her heart racing to see what was beyond.

“Like a kid in a candy store...”

Sup! Different than usual, right? Depending on how this is received, it's probably best to consider this as an opener for something bigger...I feel like it's standalone enough should that not pan out though? I'll probably move forward with it, but I think it's going to be a bit crueler than anything else I've written, or it's at least what I want to try for. Not sure if there'll be a happy ending? Bittersweet at best? Who knows. I know this posting is pretty short, but I was hoping for a bit of a darker tone and that's what I'm trying to feel out. There's always room for improvement, and the revisions for this were small, so please give me input!

• Like 7

This is definitely the dark side of the Amazon world!  

I would be interrested in seeing where this goes, but if it gets a lot darker, I'm not sure how much longer I'll read it.  I like dark... but not too much.  Sugar is a sweet thing that makes a lot of things taste better, but too much is not good for you, nor does it always make it taste better.

22 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

You should put an extra warning for this being an clearly 18+ story with violence and torture. But otherwise, not a bad start.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be able to give a better explanation of what this was down below. And yeah, possibly a warning will be called for.

20 hours ago, Ishigreensa said:

This is definitely the dark side of the Amazon world!  

I would be interrested in seeing where this goes, but if it gets a lot darker, I'm not sure how much longer I'll read it.  I like dark... but not too much.  Sugar is a sweet thing that makes a lot of things taste better, but too much is not good for you, nor does it always make it taste better.

I'm glad to hear I'm headed in the right direction! Definitely, I'd say this is out of my comfort zone, or better put it's something I'm not used to writing. Variety is nice, though, and this is one of many avenues. Diaper Dimension is always fun, but I was curious in taking it down a much darker route, or it shines a light on some of the harsher corners of the universe that many stories can allude to, but never explicitly show. There are many examples that do, do that though, but this is my own interpretation/take on it.

9 hours ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

Who is the nanny?
Is it in the house?
is it in a clinic?

Who is Sally?
why is she there?
Is she conditioned in a clinic?
or is she caught by a psychopath?

Bittersweet ... is the ideal way, if you love sm!
at the moment it is only meaningless violence.

Your characters do not live, it is just a processing of a torture plan

Basically, I like it if Sally would get excited, but just break it? as with your sister?
That's too cheap for me
it is just a torturer and his victim ... dark middle ages.

If you told a good story about how bbykimmy did it, I would love it.

I hope you get the curve.
at the moment it is neither fish nor meat

But thank you verry much, for not raping the diaper dimension with AB games but clearly showing what amazonas are.

greeting nicole

Thanks for giving me input! I added a little more to the prologue or the scenario above. It's nothing you can really interpret from what I posted alone, but although the setting the scene is in is very relevant, who the characters are in the moment are only important for the ideas they represent. They as individuals don't really carry much weight, but instead, I wanted to illustrate the tortured Little and dominating Amazon which they're the catalysts for. This opening is more abstract than anything else and is meant to set a tone and mood that will be prevalent throughout the actual story.

But again, you're totally right in your questioning because there's nothing to follow up with it afterward to clarify the transition, or little significance in those specific people. It looks like the scene has no rhyme or reason right now, but it's a small example to what lengths the Amazons in this small section of the universe will go to. Without giving too much away, it's an example of what the protagonist could be getting themselves into...

I love Diaper Dimension stories. This was no different, but is on the extreme end of cruelty to Littles. Littles deserve to be cuddled and loved, not tortured. Torture goes against the ethos of what it is to be an Amazon towards a Little. Babies don't get tortured, so this facility should be reported to LPS for "investigation". 

That said, I'm a bit selfish at the moment, and would love @Mee to finish Sheltered before this story gets going. More time writing Sheltered, less time writing this one, please??!

• 2 weeks later...

*Runs screaming and dives into the fallout shelter in the back yard, fumbles with the lock on the armory as the heavy door bolts thunk shut....*

On 2/5/2019 at 11:20 PM, Nicole Kolibri said:

AB games, with cuddling, breast feeding, tons of diaper change, endless pooping and pissing descriptions, in the stroller through the opposing swings and thousands show what you have for a cute baby one!
Inclusive to say "No No No, bad Baby, momy give you a spanking, when you not want hearing."
And than? Nothing ...  
Sorry, that It's really boring meanwhile.

Especially since there kind are already thousands of descriptions.
For this one does not need to invent a diaper dimension!

Go away from your plan and you end up like so many other stories ... again and again and again!
Sheltered is verry well writen ... But can you see what i mean?

I have not reading finished, i have lost my intresst after half.
I ask me ... why damend ... :D

Its only my opinion

Writing is just another creative medium to express certain ideas! I would think it goes for any writer, but what I can say for the stuff I write is that each work is trying to take on some unique idea or theme. Unique when compared to other stories? Probably not. For me though, I'd say so. When I do come back to this, the mood has no plans to change. This isn't meant to be a cushy story like a lot of other ones, and I hope to do that area of the Diaper Dimension justice. My creative license is just as valid as anyone else's, but I want to think my story to hit some of the more dreary roots of this universe. My earliest exposure to it has included some of the more hopeless scenarios for Littles, and the point of this tale is to turn that up a notch. Will it be totally hopeless? No, I don't think so. Like any story, it'll have its ups and downs, but the dye will be cast as a darker atmosphere. I really want to try flexing my writing muscles for that. It's something I'm new to, and think this is a great opportunity to try it out.

On 2/16/2019 at 8:24 AM, YourFNF said:

*Runs screaming and dives into the fallout shelter in the back yard, fumbles with the lock on the armory as the heavy door bolts thunk shut....*

*Knock* *Knock* Does that mean you liked it? ?

On 2/17/2019 at 3:24 PM, thedman said:

Please continue, this is dark but I like it. I'm glad it made it's way back onto the front page of the forums so I could read it

Happy to hear it struck a chord, lol! I want to add more to this, but the next installment or the actual beginning I should say isn't quite ready yet...Admittedly, I'm not sure when it'll be! But stay tuned until then!

This is so good. I appreciate you taking the time to write something like this since writers like us are rare in this community. Amazons come in all flavors, but it is obvious from PPP and AusDpr's original stories, that the Diaper Dimension was primarily inhabited by people who acted normal in public, but let out their inner psychotic when behind closed doors with their "babies". 

Hoping for some kind of update soon!

2 hours ago, Mee said:

*Knock* *Knock* Does that mean you liked it? ?

Happy to hear it struck a chord, lol! I want to add more to this, but the next installment or the actual beginning I should say isn't quite ready yet...Admittedly, I'm not sure when it'll be! But stay tuned until then!

TBH forced regression and snuff really isn't my forte.... I was just most of the way through reading when I realized just what I had gotten myself into.... ? Although it works really well as a horror story...... Most dark di-dem stuff does....

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this was pretty dark. I really wanted to say though that I have really enjoyed your writing. I don’t recall reading much from you but the few I have read are great. I would love to see you continue with this. As you mentioned, there may not be a happy ending but at least the little still has a chance in my mind and I really want to see it through. I would have gladly given this a like but ran out for the day. I will be watching for more from you. 

On 2/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, Cya said:

This is so good. I appreciate you taking the time to write something like this since writers like us are rare in this community. Amazons come in all flavors, but it is obvious from PPP and AusDpr's original stories, that the Diaper Dimension was primarily inhabited by people who acted normal in public, but let out their inner psychotic when behind closed doors with their "babies". 

Hoping for some kind of update soon!

I'm really, really sorry for the late reply! I tend to be really slow with these comments, but I promise I read them! Although it's been a bit since I last posted this, what I want to do with it hasn't left my mind. Truthfully, I'm trying to iron out the specifics before I take things further, or at least post it. But without giving away too much, the more twisted Amazons will definitely be a feature.

On 2/20/2019 at 11:57 PM, YourFNF said:

TBH forced regression and snuff really isn't my forte.... I was just most of the way through reading when I realized just what I had gotten myself into.... ? Although it works really well as a horror story...... Most dark di-dem stuff does....

Sorry to hear it ain't your cup of tea, but I might have written something else that you'll enjoy or possibly I will down the line? Regardless, I'm happy to hear the horror bit was done well, namely because that's what I was looking for in terms of feedback. Thanks for the comment!

9 hours ago, CDfm said:

Wow this was pretty dark. I really wanted to say though that I have really enjoyed your writing. I don’t recall reading much from you but the few I have read are great. I would love to see you continue with this. As you mentioned, there may not be a happy ending but at least the little still has a chance in my mind and I really want to see it through. I would have gladly given this a like but ran out for the day. I will be watching for more from you. 

I have some stuff here and there, but I want to work on writing some better stuff, and revamping what already exists into something I'm a bit more happy with. I'm trying to branch out a bit with what I write, and not be too confined to a personal norm or habit. In a way, I'd consider Sheltered and this to be Polar opposites. Some of my shorts are differing in varying degrees too. That being said, I'll also have fun writing stuff with a recurring theme! I had an older story that's pretty experimental compared to what else I have on the forums, but I figure it's worth a try. It's just not at the level I want it to be yet, though. Thanks a ton for the kind words, and I can't appreciate your comment enough. Hope you continue to read!

Wow!!!  Just, wow. That caught me by surprise. Your stories so far have be so soft and loving. This one was so dark and twisted. I enjoyed the amount of detail you put into describing each action without making it feel drawn out. Very well done. It was like a littles psychological thriller story. 

Thankies  sooo much for posting!!!  :)

Yeah, I actually like it a lot, I guess it's because everything one imagines happens in DD that never really gets said is now being said and in detail.