LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your earliest memory?

HighVoltage

Good question, there was the day I decided to fill my baby brothers pram with soil dug out of the garden, I would of been about 2 or 3 although I don't remember doing the deed I certainly remember getting in trouble afterwards and being sent next door to be looked after by the lady there while my Gran and Mother cleaned up my brother. Although this is a possible contender I have a lot of memories from this age but I really cannot put them in sequence another is sitting on the carpet with a huge tube of Smarties Christmas morning I found that when the red ones got wet the red colouring came of and got everywhere :) I cannot be certain if this memory is as much as 6 months earlier.

1 hour ago, waddlergirl said:

Good question, there was the day I decided to fill my baby brothers pram with soil dug out of the garden, I would of been about 2 or 3 although I don't remember doing the deed I certainly remember getting in trouble afterwards and being sent next door to be looked after by the lady there while my Gran and Mother cleaned up my brother. Although this is a possible contender I have a lot of memories from this age but I really cannot put them in sequence another is sitting on the carpet with a huge tube of Smarties Christmas morning I found that when the red ones got wet the red colouring came of and got everywhere :) I cannot be certain if this memory is as much as 6 months earlier.

Lol, so you wanted to bury you bother in the sand, but since there was no beach...? Or, did you just want him out of the picture buried? I think you needed a leash, you bother on one end of the garden, and you one the other, out of reach of the Pram. ? 

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My earliest memory I can date was going to the local grade school, where my brothers were going, and watching some big news thing on TV in a classroom with my mom and presumably brothers. 

It took me a long time to put a date to this, but it was April, 17, 1970 and I wasn't quite 4.

When I was one I was at a doctor's appointment, with my doctor at the time being a really nice Russian lady who just got out of med school, my mom left the room to go the bathroom and shortly after that I wet my diaper, I started squirming a bit, she came over and saw my diaper was soaked and she said something along the lines of, "Looks like the little detka wet his diapee, don't worry nyanya will change you" and then she changed my diaper, during the diaper change I peed a little more and some did get on her which she laughed it off and finished before my mom came back. 

• 1 month later...

I remember being in the nursery care room when my mom was in her afternoon bowling league. I must have be between 3 and 4 years old. I remember the ladies that ran that room were very nice. I was still diapered then.

• 1 month later...