LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your earliest memory?

HighVoltage

I remember waking up in bed in an apartment that my parents moved out of when I was three.    I remember the blanket I had and wanting a drink so my mother brought me a water in a plastic measuring cup we used to have in the kitchen.

When I was three I remember my first big boy underwear but I have no recollection of being in diapers.

During Memorial Day Weekend of 1968 I was 6 weeks short of my 4th birthday. We were participating in Renaissance Pleasure Faire, then in Agoura, CA. On the main meadow, surrounded by paying customers, my Mom had me lay down. She raised my shift, preparing to change my diaper. I looked up to see Queen Elizabeth I smiling down at me. She told me that she was pleased.

I have two that are competing

I am being diapered on the bed in the downstairs bedroom, looking straight ahead and seeing th bedroom light and someone holding peach colored rubber panties

2. outside in a field of dired and straw grass near my howse with the much older girl cousin with whom I live. it is bright and sunny and a bit too warm

Both of these and another are before my 3rd b-day

Around 1963, as a toddler, I remember getting in my parent's bed with them. It was late at night and I asked for a drink. I then proceeded to try to drink it while laying in the bed and got their bed drenched in water.
I can also remember getting a diaper change around that time period. Mom would always rinse my dirty cloth diapers in the toilet by swirling them and flushing the toilet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I was four years old before I stopped pooping in my pants. I remember trading a special toy for agreeing to become potty trained. (A kit of plastic gears and a crank that I could assemble and turn in different arrangements). I no longer have that gear toy, but I still have my diapers and waterproof pants. and yes, I'm back to pooping in them with no punishment. Of course I have to change myself now.

4 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I was four years old before I stopped pooping in my pants. I remember trading a special toy for agreeing to become potty trained. (A kit of plastic gears and a crank that I could assemble and turn in different arrangements). I no longer have that gear toy, but I still have my diapers and waterproof pants. and yes, I'm back to pooping in them with no punishment. Of course I have to change myself now.

So what was the punishment?

19 hours ago, 1950potty said:

So what was the punishment?

My parents weren't punishment oriented. The real punishment was having to grow up, go to college and work for 36 years at a thankless job before I could retire, stay at home and go back to being four years old.?

• Like 1

My very earliest memory is standing in my cot crying my eyes out. I think I would be younger than two at the time. My sister hadn't been born as she got the cot and I moved in to a small bed after that.

HI,
Even though I always wore a diaper to bed, the first memory I have of being put into a diaper happened when I was between 5-8 years old. This would have been in the early 60's. Aside, from wetting my bed I also frequently soiled my pants. It was never on purpose, in fact I often didn't realize it had happened. Anyway, this one day my bum was sore and I came in to complain to my mom. "She said let me see." She pulled down my shorts and my underpants and then she saw the mess I had made. It wasn't like it was a big load but enough to make my undies sticky and soiled. She had had enough! After a couple of swift swats to my already sore behind she had me lay on her bed. "You stay there until I get back" she said. From her tone I knew I was in trouble. First thing I saw was a wet wash cloth with ivory soap (i can still smell the soap lol) and she cleaned me up. Next thing I saw was one of my night diapers (cloth) and pair of plastic pants. I clearly remember crying and pleading with her not to make me wear diapers but she would have not part of that. I also remember the tone in her voice as she demanded I lift my bottom so she could slip the diaper under me. Still today, it is like I can feel that soft think cloth being pulled up between my legs and the plastic pants being slipped over my feet and pulled up. She put my shorts back on (it was summer time) and told me to go out to play again. I pleaded with her that my friends would see my diapers and she just dismissed it saying "They won't be able to tell."

As I was walking with her down the hall, I suddenly had the urge to poop as we walked past the bathroom and asked her to take the diaper off so I could use the toilet. She refused saying something like I needed to know how it felt to be a baby and maybe that would make me stop pooping my pants.

I went outside and hid under the porch so no one would see me. Try as I might, I couldn't hold back nature and filled that diaper with a big hard poop. I vaguely remember walking back into the house at some point and feeling the mess in my pants as I walked but I don't remember getting changed or what happened after that.

The earliest memory comes from the age of about 2. I was running around my babysitter's house and she grabbed me and yelled at me to lay down and then changed me. She was never nice to me. She willingly babysat me, but acted like I was a nuisance that she couldn't get rid of. I can't say what I really think of her, or else I might get banned.

I can remember around 5 wearing my night time underwear.

They were home made underwear with a thick pad and could be upgraded with  prefolded cloth diapers and plastic pants.

I have no memories of wearing a diaper as a child. My earliest memory was the new report that President Kennedy was shot & killed. My memories of incontinence were 11 years ago lifting a beam & peeing myself (been urinary incontinent since) & over 5 years ago deciding to become bowel incontinent which are the best memories. I love that part of incontinence. Not one time have I ever pooped in a toilet since. I'm a hopeless case in the eyes of some but I'm happy. :)

Non diaper related, I have quite a view memories being some two years old. We had wild roses in front of our house they have a very strong distinctive smell. I fell with my toy scooter next to the bushes of wild roses. I fell with my face on the handle bar of the scooter ripping it open. When I got up I could smell the roses, the smell is still locked in my brain.  And another thing I can remember quite well I must have been around the same age then and still living in the same house our house caught on fire due to some Christmas decorations. Diaper related memories we used to have an organ in our house and my dad used to play it. I can still see myself sitting on the crutch trying to play the organ as well. I was diapered in a cloth diaper plastic pants and a white undershirt. I must have been three maybe three and a half years old by then.

I guess I should give mine...

I remember getting up in the middle of the night having to pee. My training potty was on the stairs, so I sat on it and started peeing. My mom came in and she realized that the pot had been taken out-so I was essentially peeing on the carpeted stair. She held my hand and took me to the master bathroom-me peeing all the way.

• Haha 1
I remember owning a toy like that.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

No. It was a flat board that the gears mounted on and could be turned. Mr. Machine looks way cooler.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Sounds like Mr. Machine, as a new born? 

I was 3 in 1952 and sitting in a hospital bed the night before having my tonsils out (it was fashionable then). The nurse wanted a urine sample but I did not want a wee, so she got two jugs and stood in front of me pouring water from one into the other, I very quickly gave a weewee sample. I’m pretty sure I was nappied in hospital but don’t remeber it. After the op my parents gave me a car and caravan toy and the same nurse brought a tray so I could play with it. Funny isn’t it, I remember little else about my childhood until I was nine or ten.