LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your earliest memory?

HighVoltage

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:59 AM, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

I remember owning a toy like that.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Check the link below. It looked something like this:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.picclickimg.com%2Fd%2Fl400%2Fpict%2F264097168022_%2FVtg-Turn-A-Gear-Child-Guidance-Toy.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpicclick.com%2FVintage-Child-Guidance-Plastic-Railroad-Train-1960s-Set-143034056966.html&docid=rqKwMAit3zrIBM&tbnid=-R2mhtAsrhcgoM%3A&vet=12ahUKEwjwy8-MoNLgAhUCiIMKHeb5Dag4ZBAzKE0wTXoECAEQTg..i&w=400&h=225&bih=619&biw=1366&q=1963%20toy%20gears&ved=2ahUKEwjwy8-MoNLgAhUCiIMKHeb5Dag4ZBAzKE0wTXoECAEQTg&iact=mrc&uact=8

I can recall being lifted by my mother into the upright bench seat of a glossy black double pram she had whilst my infant sister had been laid down in the reclining section whilst in our driveway.  I distinctly recall that she was newborn so I would probably have been not quite 2 years old.  I have absolutely no context around them memory, why that was happening or where we were going,  but it IS a clear memory.

I have a few adjacent memory fragments but I suspect that's the earliest as I knew that my sister was "new".  I would certainly have been in nappies with both that memory and the others but of the nappies themselves, i can remember nothing at all.

I was floating in a white mist ..somewhere up on high.. its difficult to explain..it was somewhere like a big empty attic .. there were orbs of light floating there too which I took to be just like me  I wanted to get closer to them but I just seemed to be floating & gently drifting uncontrollably  ..I don't know for how long I was there for, it was dreamlike & hazy... then I suddenly experienced a whooshing sensation of being sucked down & down & down .. I came down straight through the ceiling of my childhood home living room... as if it had not substance to it at all. & there I was in my body where I've been ever since.. I was sitting on the carpet playing contentedly with a toy bus ..it was made of tin & had faces of people painted in the windows..it was a sunny spring day & the french windows were open ...a few weeks before my 2nd birthday.. I must have been 22 or 23 months old.
I have no recollection of wearing diapers but my next earliest memory is my 2nd birthday. My folks told me I was a big boy now , I wouldn't be put in nappies any longer & if I wet myself I'd have to stay in them. I can remember peeing myself & saying 'think I better have my nappy back on' .. which took over 60 years... LOL!!

My earliest memory is something like a snapshot of me standing in the living room wearing Training pants. I somehow know I was smiling and that Mom was there somewhere behind me, but she's not in the 'pic' I have. I do remember that we had that same big console TV set in later memories which is why I'm certain it's a real memory. It's the only diaper-type memory I have and I can't say when or where it was at since we moved several times when I was really young.

Bettypooh

Lying on the bed in my cousin's bedroom, while my aunt pinned a cloth nappy on me, then put plastic pants over the top ready for my afternoon nap. I can see her leaning over me, holding the nappy pins in her mouth, while she pulled the nappy up between my legs.
I was somewhere around the age of 3, but this was a daily event for me between 2 1/2 years and 5 years of age so I can't be certain. I do remember saying that I didn't need a nappy but then being told that I was going to have a nappy put on, no matter what I said.  

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I remember, and I know this may  sounds strange but I remember having a dream about wanting diapers at age 3..I remember it because it was so vivid at the time and had such an intense affect on me after that, that I'll never forget it..I also remember the accentuated experience of the Sweet smell of baby powder being associated with this Dream experience..at age 4, I was made again to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants for both bedwetting and pants wetting in school and I have Loved Diapers and the feeling of acting Babyish ever since...true story though..:)

• 3 weeks later...

My earliest memory, though not diaper related, was me breaking my arm when I was 4.

When I was much younger, my family had an above-ground pool in our back yard that was carved into a hillside. There was a deep ditch dug, about 5-6 feet deep, around where it cut into the hillside to make it tough for people to just jump in at any given time. Just for clarity, we had a deck built onto it that locked, and the ladder was integrated into that deck.

Anyway, I was about 4 years old, not too long after by younger brother was born, and I had one of those little Power Wheels electric car things, a Ford F-150 I believe. I was driving it around the yard one day and got too close to the ditch around the pool and ended up flipping and falling into it. I landed elbow-first into the gravel below, and with the rest of my body weight coming down, snapped my left arm right before the elbow. Needless to say, it pretty much ruined my summer because I had to stay in a cast for most of it.

18 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

I had one of those little Power Wheels electric car things, a Ford F-150 I believe. I was driving it around the yard one day and got too close to the ditch around the pool and ended up flipping and falling into it. I landed elbow-first into the gravel below, and with the rest of my body weight coming down, snapped my left arm right before the elbow. Needless to say, it pretty much ruined my summer because I had to stay in a cast for most of it.

Did they check you for DUI? (Driving Under Immaturity) lol. 

Not fun, for a 4 year old to have to spend summer in a cast, OUCH! 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Did they check you for DUI? (Driving Under Immaturity) lol. 

Not fun, for a 4 year old to have to spend summer in a cast, OUCH! 

I think they might’ve when I got to the hospital ?

Tell me about it, though. That’s one way to quickly ruin summer.

• 2 weeks later...

My earliest memory is having my nappy changed and screaming because mum stabbed me with the safety pin by mistake. I don't know my age but I don't think more than 2 

• Like 2

I remember standing in my bed.  Standing at the foot of the bedMother called in my brother and sister to see me. I walked down the length of the bed.  I presume they were my first steps.  When I reached the end my mother put he hands to my waist and pulled my nappy down.  It was very wet, and I remember two wet rings sliding down my legs.

Another memory was of being in a pram, outside in the porch. Nanny was leaning over the side of the pram and asked me if I wanted the hood up or down.  I chose to have it down.  I must have been in nappies then, as I would not have been able to go to the toilet otherwise.  All I remember is how very comfortable it was, tucked up in the pram.

I remember sitting on the side of my bed.  My mother could not find a safety pin, so I was told to stay still while she got one.  This suggests that she was uing the triangle fold.

I was lying on the rug before the hearth when Nanny asked me if I still wore nappies.  I said no, but she replied that there was a clean nappy laid out, so she would put it on me.

I remember watching the little boy who lived opposite being nappied for the night.  His mother was using cloth nappies, several of them, and he kicked hard at each nappy until she steered them up between his legs and pinned them on.  I was fascinated.  He was a year younger than me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Being changed on the dinner table at the old appartments. I also remember it was at night, probly being changed into night time diapers. Then the memory blanks. I was 3 at the time. Dont remember what diaper I was being changed into..

• 2 weeks later...

I can remember my birthday party when I was two years old. The cake and some ice tea were on a card table. One of the other little boys at the party bumped against one of the table legs, and the cake and tea ended up on the floor, making a big mess. I was quite upset.

My first memory related to peeing was later. I wet my pants at church and left a puddle on the floor, as a result of which I was taken outside and received severe spanking. I think I was abut 5 at the time.

• 1 month later...

My earliest memory was when my friend Zach and I were out behind the apartment laundry room (I was 3 or 4, and pretty sure I was still in diapers) and we were throwing small rocks at the window because we liked the sound it made when they hit it and bounced off. Then I got a brilliant idea, if little rocks bounced off it (you can see where this is going) what would happen if we dug up a really big one and tossed it against the window? The result, A broken window, and the lid of the washer being caved in (It was a really BIG rock as it took both of us to lob it at the window), which our parents had to pay for. You must admit, for a 3-4 yo it was theoretically sound thinking though. I remembered getting several swats on my padded backside by my dad and grounded for 2 weeks.

At that same location, not sure whether it was before or after that, I remember my favorite toy, a large Ambulance got ran over by one of the other tenants, it was flatter than one of my moms pancakes. Though my memory of the details are foggy I recall my mom telling me later that the tenant that did it, did it on purpose as he didn't like the kids (myself and others) at the complex.

Those are my earliest memories, funny how something I got in trouble for was one of the first things I remember.

On 6/9/2019 at 1:36 PM, Toyboy said:

My earliest memory is having my nappy changed and screaming because mum stabbed me with the safety pin by mistake. I don't know my age but I don't think more than 2 

Add that to my list, Now that you mention it I remember that happening to me as well

I was 12 years old and was cutting the grass of a neighbor lady she gave me a cup of tea and ask me if I wanted a bottle I thought it would be a bottle of tea but it was a baby bottle instead she said don't worry I wont tell anyone and I took it because I was thirsty and I like it then she ask me to let her diaper me the second time I was scared at first but was curious and I let her do it and I liked it  second time she diapered me that when she put a pair of rhumba panties on me and a cute pink dress the rest is history lol

7 minutes ago, babydpalmer said:

I was 12 years old and was cutting the grass of a neighbor lady she gave me a cup of tea and ask me if I wanted a bottle I thought it would be a bottle of tea but it was a baby bottle instead she said don't worry I wont tell anyone and I took it because I was thirsty and I like it then she ask me to let her diaper me the second time I was scared at first but was curious and I let her do it and I liked it  second time she diapered me that when she put a pair of rhumba panties on me and a cute pink dress the rest is history lol

...I would love to cut her grass anytime. Wouldn't even charge her!!!

16 hours ago, babypb said:

...I would love to cut her grass anytime. Wouldn't even charge her!!!

She's probably dead by now or in a nursing home drinking from her own bottle and having her own diapers changed.

17 hours ago, babydpalmer said:

That don't never happen to me. Not even in my wildest dreams. You can't be that lucky for real!  I would happily "cut her lawn". I might even pay her.

I know that's true but honest to god it happen

It extends from because my step mom beat me and then when she thought that wasn't doing good she would diaper me and like any 7 year old that was more embarrassing I guess you can say that my step mom put the bug in my year but with her it was very bad feeling but my neighbor showed me love and kindness.

• Like 1

I've got two but I'm unsure which was first, I think they were around between 2, 3 years old. I don't really have much context or as to why I have them but they are pretty clear.

The first is standing in the garden of our house, looking up at the stone wall where our neighbour was leaning on and talking to my mum who was looking down and along at me as if they were conversing about me, making gestures as I walked towards them from near the back door. The neighbour had some sort of sweet for me which she handed over the wall.

The second I remember is pooping my nappy while I was in a small room at the back of the house where the door was and which had a couple of wicker chairs and books among other things in it. I remember walking over near one of the chairs, bending forwards and pushing a big firm poop out before walking back out of the room, almost as if I'd decided that the side of the wicker chair was the perfect place to go to the toilet and went specifically there for that, lol

After that you get into nursery / preschool memories which have a bit more context. But these are my competing earliest ones.

• 2 weeks later...

I have much earlier memories, but my earliest memory that involved diapers is me standing next to a toilet, the rim comes up to about my waist and I'm dunking one of my messy diapers in the water and flushing toilet to rinse the poop off of it. From where I'm standing I'm looking up at the bathroom light over the sink that's over my head next to the toilet and my father is shaving and looking at me in the mirror. I remember him smiling at my fresh diaper and clean pair of rubber pants i'm wearing and thinking this was fun. (Turns out he wasn't really my father and my mother was rather shocked that I remembered something so detailed so young) But I know I was 3 years old then so "not so young after all".

My first memory was going to one of my parent's friend's house in Brooklyn. I was around 2ish, so this happened around 2002 (I was born in late 1999). I remember riding in my parents' 2000 Subaru Outback and then went inside to see their friends' newborn. My dad later took me to a playground after that. It was a sunny day as I recall. I remember being in diapers until I was 4, giving that I was potty trained late.