LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couldn’t get comfy

Newbee

So last night I couldn’t get comfy with my diaper on in bed so I thought in my worldly wisdom that it would be ok for just one night to take my diaper off, well my husband wasn’t happy with this so he made me sleep on a spare mattress on the floor in our room because he said if I insisted on not wearing my diaper then I would have to deal with the consequences and not him. Well he was right as usual I woke up very wet this morning.

22 hours ago, Newbee said:

So last night I couldn’t get comfy with my diaper on in bed so I thought in my worldly wisdom that it would be ok for just one night to take my diaper off, well my husband wasn’t happy with this so he made me sleep on a spare mattress on the floor in our room because he said if I insisted on not wearing my diaper then I would have to deal with the consequences and not him. Well he was right as usual I woke up very wet this morning.

Why not get a Kylie or washable bed pad. 

Why was your diaper uncomfortable? Is it a brand that is maybe not working for you? We have just a waterproof cover on our mattress just in case my diaper leaks, but that rarely happens. My husband wouldn't be happy with that either, but fortunately i've been able to find brands that are comfortable for sleeping and don't have to dare to try sleeping without. 

I really had nothing to do with my diaper as it’s one of the brands I wear regularly I just get in these moods wishing that my life was the way it used to be before I was forced into wearing 24/7 due to being ic I guess I’m still coming to terms with it I’ve only been wearing for around 6 months and my common sense hasn’t caught up to what my body needs just yet hopefully these thoughts will stop soon

On 2/4/2019 at 3:48 PM, Newbee said:

I really had nothing to do with my diaper as it’s one of the brands I wear regularly I just get in these moods wishing that my life was the way it used to be before I was forced into wearing 24/7 due to being ic I guess I’m still coming to terms with it I’ve only been wearing for around 6 months and my common sense hasn’t caught up to what my body needs just yet hopefully these thoughts will stop soon

I know the feelings your going thru, and having to adjust of having to wear diapers. At first it was hard for me to adjust of having to wear diapers 6 yrs ago, but I have adjusted well over time. I have a fiance who has excepted this of me being in diapers.