LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was caught

I was caught in public a couple of weeks ago. I'd done both in my nappy and went to the toilet to change. There was quite a long queue to use the stalls. When I got to second from the front the man in front of me turned to me and said 'I think you better go first' He obviously knew. I did a terrible job of cleaning up as I was in such a rush. When I got out he just smiled at me shaking his head.

There is no one on earth that has pleasant smelling poop, that includes you, plus everyone you came into contact with since your birth.

Poop is horribly stinky, just because you don't think  you stink, smell, or wreak,  doesn't mean that others feel the same way about you.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

There is no one on earth that has pleasant smelling poop, that includes you, plus everyone you came into contact with since your birth.

Poop is horribly stinky, just because you don't think  you stink, smell, or wreak,  doesn't mean that others feel the same way about you.

Reminds me of Outkast's song Roses :

I know you'd like to think your shit don't stink
But lean a little bit closer
See that roses really smell like poo-poo-oo

And if he/she was incontinent. At least he/she was in the right place because if you can't stand the smell than your in the wrong bathroom. Public bathroom's smell like shit regardless if Someone is wearing a shity diaper or NOT!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Poop is horribly stinky, just because you don't think  you stink, smell, or wreak (reek),  doesn't mean that others feel the same way about you.

And this is the reason I say it's not a good idea to purposely mess your pants or diapers when around a lot of people who can smell you.  That may not apply to this particular case because when it happens by accident or to someone who is incontinent who has to change after a mess, there is little they can do about it.  I'm referring more to another thread in one of the other forums here on this site where someone asked if it was OK to mess your diapers in public.  My short answer is NO if others around can smell you, YES but discreetly if you are by yourself and no one is around that would be able to smell your mess.

While I would never inflict myself on others while in public I do have to be prepared for the times when, in spite of my preventive measures, I wind up with a full diaper. Then again you could say I'm lucky because I mostly use cloth diapers which give me the added advantage of completely containing all but the most odious diaper explosions. I guess I can thank whichever lucky stars I have for always being prepared when those unforeseen situations arose.