LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

Matt didn’t like the sound of that. “ so if I’m good and follow your rules for the rest of the day I can not have the diaper tomorrow “ Matt asked. He knew he would have to be good and not through any tantrums. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ I’m going to be good then no diapers I don’t need them I can use the potty “ Matt said with confidence. He just relaxed as he was carried to the cafe hoping no one saw his diaper. 

Jack crouched down “of course I love my baby, more then anything but I need to go get our lunch and you need to do as your told like a good baby, now scoot” with a swat to Matt’s diapered bottom Jack went to pick up thier lunch

Matt thought that would work out. He needed to find a different way to get to the table crawling wasn’t an option. He stood up and waddled slowly to the table. If you saw how Matt walked you would think he was a one year old child. It was very hard but he managed. He climbed on top of his chair and sat down. 

Matt looked at nick and Cody hoping they could say something. “ I think I should be able to walk. And I’ll choose my punishment “ Matt said thinking about It. “ I can have timeout after lunch “ Matt said he just need some more time to think about how to get out of this. 

Matt sighed he didn’t want that. “ no I don’t like that “ Matt said. 

Cody butted in the conversation “ maybe not baby reins but a baby walker that way Matt could be safe but still walk a sound by himself” Cody said 

Jack thought “well I do like that idea but he’s just a baby he shouldn’t be by himself ever, I did see a walker in the basement though it’s a good idea as long as one one the first grade kids can keep an eye out”

Jack took Matt’s hand “sweetheart you  are a baby and you lost your walking privileges. How do you want to get around I gave sone grown up things to do and you’ll be with the biophysics boy first grade group today”

Matt sat and though about it for minute he had to pick the best option. “ I guess the walker but I’m not going to let first graders boss me around . And I’m not playing with them” Matt said not happy. He picked up his sand which and took a bite. 

“ I have to go both.” Matt said about to get Down. Then he remembered he couldn’t walk. “ can you carry me to the potty “ Matt said hoping that would work so he wouldn’t have to crawl.

Matt sat on the potty and started to go he did have a little trouble going poop. “ my tummy hurts “ Matt complained as he tried to go. His face was cut concertraiting on his one task.