LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

Matt didn’t fine the joke funny but was happy to have the gag out of his mouth.   Matt didn’t want it back in but didn’t want to call himself a baby. “ your daddy and nick is the baby “ Matt said pointing to nick. He hope that jack would accept that.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack nuzzled Matt’s nose with his “nice try sweetheart you’re right I’m Daddy but uncle nick isn’t a baby, he’s a grown up, he’s got clothes and she’s and everything but who could the little baby be, whose my little baby” he started to tickle Matt 

Matt leaned into jack and kissed his cheek.  He sat back In jack arms thinking about it what he wanted to do then he remembered he wanted to go swimming. “ I want to go swimming. But not naked cuz I’m. A big boy” 

Jack chuckled at the little boys response and pulled him in again “you’re being silly baby boy you just told daddy that you were the baby, not a big boy and we both know that’s true. Besides you will be wearing something, Daddy has arm floaties for you and we need to put this on you too” he held out a small charm on a band with a clasp “it can be worn as a necklace or an anclet sweetheart”

Jack held up the strap “well sweetheart is pretty cool looking isn’t, and it would look good around your neck or ankle but choose wisely because once you do it can’t come off.” The tag said return to Daddy and had Jacks name and number on the back. See this baby it has a special chip in it so daddy can always find you. It will track you on my cell phone” he smiled at the boy “isn’t that great and floaties are absolutely non negotiable baby boy”

Matt looked at the bracelet he did not want to be chipped like a animal. “ I don’t want that on. I won’t get lost “ Matt said but it had to wear it. It would be his ankle because he would forget about it. 

Jack shook his head “not an option baby boy, this is the only way you will ever go anywhere out of daddy’s sight” without saying another word he reached forward and clipped the leather cord around Matt’s little neck. It was thick but light and was loose enough so you could stick one finger through it comfortably.  “There you go baby now you’ll always know you have a daddy who loves you and the whole world will be able to see who you belong to”

Matt pulled at the necklace. He didn’t want it there he wanted it in his ankle. “ i don’t want to where this I won’t get lost I promise. Or put it around my ankle not neck “ Matt said as he tried to take the necklace off. 

“ can we go swimming now “ Matt asked he just wanted to do something fun. 

Ick held up his hands “sorry baby dude no can do we can’t go against Jack so you should just spend sone time getting used to your crib because that’s where you’ll be sleeping from now on” he shook his head and pointed to the collar around Matt’s neck “anyway you’re marked now so where would you even go and it’s not like you can take it off, you’d need a sharp knife and daddy already said that your not even allowed to use spoons anymore so your just out of luck kiddo”

Matt was frustrated when nick said he couldn’t even use a spoon. Plus he hated the crib. “ well I’m getting out and I’m a big boy “ matt said. He ended up climbing over the edge of the crib and falling on his butt it hurt really bad and he was about to cry. 

Jack came rushing out already dressed and scooped Matt up baby, what happened, why would you do that. He rocked the boy in his arms, “I really should spank you for that sweetheart but I guess we can call the ouchi you just got natural consequences but you must never do that ever again”

Matt was really trying to hold back his tears he hated the crib and he was happy he didn’t get a spa king because his bottom already hurt. “ it’s your fault I didn’t want to be In the crib “ Matt said. 

Matt slipped on the life vest. It didn’t cover much but it was better than being fully expose. He knew he probably couldn’t get in the water by himself so he waited for jack. “ I’m a really good swimmer “ Matt said