LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy leaked in public

Jackk

I've never had any issues with leaks in public before but it happened last week. I was wearing a Tena pull up which is my normal choice of nappy and I was in a clothes shop. Anyone who's read any of my other posts will know that I like to target certein places, basically anyway that has a suitable toilet to change in. This will be just a room with a lock on it with just a sit down toilet and a sink and a bin that I can dispose of a nappy in.

I'd decided not to use the toilet all afternoon so when I got home I could go out and stage a wetting in public. I had scouted this clothes shop before so I knew the toilets were ok. I stopped at home after work and changed out of my work clothes and into a nappy. I always wear normal underpants on top of the nappy and then some loose fitting trousers. When I left home I was so desperate that I thought I might wet myself accidentally in the car before I got to the shop which is only a 10 minute drive away (I made it anyway).

When I got into the shop I went upstairs to where the men's clothes were and pretended to look around whilst loitering close to the toilets. I let a little bit out but got shy and stopped and tried to compose myself, after a minute, I tried again, at first it felt great, as I felt the nappy absorb my wee. I kept going for about 45 seconds and it still felt like the nappy was absorbing most of it but then I looked down and saw the front of my trousers were getting soaked and there was a line of wee down line side which luckily didn't quite reach the floor so I wasn't quite stood in a puddle. I stopped immediately and walked as inconspicuously as I could to the toilets, luckily the place was quiet the only people on the top floor were me and a cashier who was stood behind a till. I don't think he saw me.

I went into the toilet and changed, luckily for me I had bought a change of underpants and trousers because mine were soaked. I cleaned up and left as quickly as I could, don't think I'm likely to trust Tena any time soon.

17 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

and once in a store my cat had poked holes in my diaper while sitting on my lap and I didn't realize it. I was in the store and wet and felt it drip down my leg. the front of my pants had a huge wet spot on them. :P 

:doh: Sorry Diaperedboilerman, I’m sure that was not a funny thing to happen. At leash, the leaking in public part, but how it came to be, your cat poking holes in your diaper, made me LOL! 

CDBCE023-8456-44B5-A9E8-5A1F5A26F49A.gif

If you’d ask me pull ups suck big time, I do not consider them real diapers. Leaks do happen even if you wear and use real diapers but I prefer to minimize the risks, that said pull ups are of the list for they prone to leak more frequently in comparison to normal diapers.

Unfortunately leaks can and do happen but you can reduce the risk of a leak wearing proper protection (IE taped diapers) I wear Betterdry or Crinklz diapers 24/7 as they have proven to be the most absorbant diaper I have tried. When my incontinence issue first started I wore pullups to try to be more discreet and to make it easier to use the bathroom but after a fewsmall  leaks I finally had the one that forced my hand to switch to taped diapers my pullup  failed big time and I ended up standing in a puddle of my own creation.  If you need or use your diaper its time to switch to a diaper you can trust to do its job and peeing while standing or walking in a crowded area will become a non issue in a premium taped diaper.

The only way to prevent a diaper leak is to wear a diaper that has the capacity to obsorb 2 full bladders and change after your first full bladder. This gives you additional capacity to obsorb another pee if you can't get to a bathroom to change. This is the way I do things because I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and don't want to deal with the embarrassment of wet jeans that everyone can see. I also wear a diaper cover over my diaper just in case there is a leak.

22 hours ago, Jackk said:

luckily for me I had bought a change of underpants and trousers because mine were soaked.

Did you buy them before you wet your pants or afterwards?  If you bought them before, was it because you actually needed some more pants and underwear, or because you expected your disposable underwear would leak and wet your pants?  If you bought them after the leak, I would expect the clerk to notice your soaked pants.

Gee. I do not have that problem, nor do I expect to the the guest of honor in the "standing head" about being found in just a diaper in public and named in the ensuing article, as the thrill monster that casues me to "stage a public wetting" demands bigger, more overt shows to get off

Unfortunately, leaks just happen sometimes, even if you’re prepared and properly padded up. Underwear style stuff has never personally worked well for me. You might want to try looking for more of a daytime diaper, something a little heavier on absorbency but still discreet if it keeps happening.

If you wee for 45 seconds in any sort of pull-up it will leak, they're not generally made for "hold it as long as you can then let go". You need a high absorbency taped nappy for that. Try Tena Slip Ultima (Active Fit if you prefer plastic backed) or Drylife Super.

It was one of the most awesome things that has happened in a real long time. I was out on the sales floor looking all happy and ready to chat with clients, and I had to pee, and I mean a lot. I stood there looking at some of the apparel and let it all out into my diaper. I must have let go at least a good thirty ounces of champagne into my diaper. All of a sudden a clients face was right behind the blouse I was admiring. We chatted for a good five to ten minutes, and I could feel trickles running down my leg. I didn't react or make it look obvious, but I could feel the slow trickle and it was turning me on. The client and I finished our chat and I rushed to the employees bathroom to get out of my soaked diaper. I didn't have a diaper with me to change out of so I walked around commando for about two hours. That was so liberating and what a turn on

• Like 2