LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What You Do With Your Plushie?

diaperguy

I was sitting wondering what all you guys do with your plushie friends? Like watching tv with them. Take them with you to the store. Or just lay in bed cuddling with them? I like cuddling in bed, watching tv, play a video game with them. I would like to hear how you interact with your plushed friends.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I was cuddling Teddy when I saw your post, and I still am now.  And he's been watching television with me sitting on the sofa.  Tonight I'll be cuddling him all night long because Mummy is away this weekend.  When Mummy's here he usually stays in bed during the day, then at night I'm usually cuddling Mummy half the night, and Teddy the other half.  When I go away overnight he comes with me, nearly always.  He had to stay at home when we visited my in-laws at Christmas though.  He's been camping with me loads of times.

My Pooh Bear is my buddy that I sleep with, watch tv with, and play with. He is around me most of the time when I'm at home. He has never gone anywhere with me though. I'll be away for a few days next week. Maybe I'll take him with me.

My Pooh Bear is my buddy that I sleep with, watch tv with, and play with. He is around me most of the time when I'm at home. He has never gone anywhere with me though. I'll be away for a few days next week. Maybe I'll take him with me.
I have a Stitch I cuddle with. I have had him when the movie first came out. Hes my buddy. Plus a couple of build a bears i really love!

On 2/2/2019 at 4:55 PM, diaperguy said:

Yup a couple of mine wear diapers.

Same here. For the most part, they just lounge around my room until I feel inclined enough to do something with them. I do sleep with at least one at night though.

Really depends.

I have my travel bear Baxter that my wife gave me when I was travelling a lot for work. 

I have my pink foxes that accompany me to furry conferences and events.

I have a large 5 foot bear for sleeping in case my wife or Daddy arent there.

I have other plushies for cuddling at night, watching television, unicorns for story time with Daddy, smaller foxes for sleeping together wth my wife, ones for taking out when we go camping or have picnics, etc.

Generally I like to have a plush friend within reach because I find them soothing and we've scented most of them with either my wife's perfume or Daddy's cologne because scent is great at inducing memories so it helps me think of them when they're not physically present. We even have one with Daddy's heartbeat to help me relax when I'm stressed and he cant be there to cuddle me ?

Little kaiya

• Like 1

kiki goes with me everywhere. we do everything together, he helps me color, watches tv with me, hes the bestest listener, we snuggle at sleepy time, and above all hes there for me when im feeling sad. 

mommy says i used to suck on his paws instead of my thumb, not any more though, I have a paci now.

On 2/5/2019 at 7:13 AM, KyleABDL said:
kiki goes with me everywhere. we do everything together, he helps me color, watches tv with me, hes the bestest listener, we snuggle at sleepy time, and above all hes there for me when im feeling sad. 
mommy says i used to suck on his paws instead of my thumb, not any more though, I have a paci now.

This makes me smile.

Edited by diaperguy
Wrong emoji
3 hours ago, diaperguy said:

This makes me smile. emoji16.png

i know how it sounded, thought we were in baby talk =/ 

when im in littlespace i just drag it around with me.

from my own mothers stories of me when i was that age thats just what i actually did with it.  "shrugs"

i know how it sounded, thought we were in baby talk =/ 
when im in littlespace i just drag it around with me.
from my own mothers stories of me when i was that age thats just what i actually did with it.  "shrugs"
Its all good. I loved reading what you wrote. It was on point for what I made the thread about. Made me feel little.

7 minutes ago, diaperguy said:

Its all good. I loved reading what you wrote. It was on point for what I made the thread about. Made me feel little.

im squinting on my phone, but that face looks like cringe, idk. if its smiley ill take your word for it. but the face looks straight. 

im squinting on my phone, but that face looks like cringe, idk. if its smiley ill take your word for it. but the face looks straight. 
It was suppose to be a smiley face. I probably hit the wrong on by accident lol.

I snuggle, cuddle, watch tv and movies, and play video games with Izzy (my stuffed Orca). I also sleep with Izzy every night, and though I don't need Izzy to fall asleep, I sleep much better with her.

I don't have a mommy or daddy to take care of me, but thankfully I have Mr. Puff (you can see me n' him in this very cute selfie). I like to pretend he gets real big sometimes and picks me up and hugs me and plays with me, and even sometimes changes my diaper. Most of the time I like to just hug him and talk to him--he's a very good listener!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so I've just had a moment, after trying what my mom remembered I did with my kiki, (sucked its paw) i went ahead and tried it out of curiosity for old times sake. oh my god it was like instinct, after the first fuzzy hair feeling was gone and it was replaced with saliva, i felt so happy and comforted again. it was like magic it all came back to me.

i just wanted to share that moment.

now i seriously want to use kikis paw all the time i want to suck, but the adult me is conflicted..... teeth, germs, literally the worst thing ever :(

the paw feels more right to me than the paci does and it upsets me.

so I've just had a moment, after trying what my mom remembered I did with my kiki, (sucked its paw) i went ahead and tried it out of curiosity for old times sake. oh my god it was like instinct, after the first fuzzy hair feeling was gone and it was replaced with saliva, i felt so happy and comforted again. it was like magic it all came back to me.
now i seriously want to use kikis paw all the time i want to suck, but the adult me is conflicted..... teeth, germs, literally the worst thing ever [emoji20]
Im glad you enjoyed it. Moderation is the key.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:50 PM, KyleABDL said:

now i seriously want to use kikis paw all the time i want to suck, but the adult me is conflicted..... teeth, germs, literally the worst thing ever :(

I suck on Mr. Puff's ear all the time; I just can't get used to a paci.

• Like 1

I talk to my plushies in my head(”I’m sorry I crushed you by accident! What a good boy you are, I love you so much!) I hug them, I always sleep with them. Even when I go away from from home, for example to surgery, to psych ward, or just to spend a night at my relatives’. When I play with my toys I have a plushie nearby. When I drink from my bottle I hug one. Sometimes when I write short stories I have little friends observing. Particularly when it’s infantilism stories. When I watch TV I like to cuddle with a plushie. Nobody touches me, so I need to get the friendly touches from plushies every day, or night at least. I also decorate my home with plushies, for example I have an almost two metres long plushie in my living room corner. Some are on the couch, some on my bed, some in the kitchen. Seeing them around makes me feel safer and calmer and a lot happier. Plushies are the best, I wouldn’t be able to survive without them!

Sucking my favourite dog’s floppy ears is so tempting, but I don’t like getting him dirty and the fur wouldn’t be as soft after doing such. And I would have to wash him regularly, which would mean he would get worn sometimes in the too near future. But still, very tempting. Rubbing the ears against my cheek is good too, though.

• Like 2