LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping Diaper Walking Your Dog, Walking In The Park And Pooping Diaper

I pretty much enjoy pooping my diaper anywhere I can. I love to do it most of all walking to my car after work. I guess its the thrill of getting caught, or someone seeing you do the deed. I also like taking my dog for a walk and pooping my diaper as my dog is going. I pick up my dogs poop in a bag and usually put it in a garbage can close to home. People never ask questions. How many diaper lovers really enjoy a good poop ?

• Like 2

I don't get to mess my diapers too often now as my wife doesn't like messiest but I have in the past pooped my diaper when walking our dog it was very satisfying and arousing too.

I have walked the dog with a wet messy diaper on also. I did it fairly late so that I wouldn't run into any neighbors.  A long walk is so much better with a thick diaper between my legs. 

Only recently started wearing diapers.
I haven't worn any out & used them away from home yet.

I've been messing regular pants & purpose made incontinence pants for far longer & have done it in both.
I try to avoid people or going into confined spaces like shopping malls.

I prefer wet days or dark cold evenings when I can wear a coat so its not noticeable & people are less likely to want to stop me to talk.
I think its lots of fun to go for a good walk about when you've done a big mess & experience whats happening to my load when I widen my gate & stretch out in a way I can't do indoors.

Meeting dogs is a bit of a scare, once one started bounding after me sniffing my poopie behind & tugging on my trouser leg .LOL!!

Got diapered last night a little bit before bed. I  wet once and took the dog for a walk.  During our walk, I really had to go #2, but held it in.  

I normally like to poop my diaper,  but didn't want to deal with the clean up and waste a barely wet diaper.  So when I got back home,  I carefully slid down my diaper and used the potty.  I  regretted it instantly because it would have been a great load in my diaper. 

I've wet my diaper in public while out numerous times, but have only gone poop in them in public once while walking around the store.   It did feel great to just do it and walk around with other people around and getting quite turned on by it as well.  I have pooped in them a couple times while driving though as well.  I have a wet one on now, but I know soon it's going to be a bit more full and a lot warmer as well.   

Having that large drop while out & about is pretty normal but when I get that unexpected 2nd drop as large as the first within a short time is when it gets interesting. Mainly when I have to sit in the car to get home. Gladly that doesn’t happen very often.