LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MegaMax discreet wearing

Joep

I just figured out that a north shore MegaMax can be easily concealed beneath regular fitting jeans, the crotch doesn’t bulk out when dry and the noise isn’t noticeable when standing up. I haven’t gone about in public wearing one because it’s not my thing but I figured some of you might find that information useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just figured out that a north shore MegaMax can be easily concealed beneath regular fitting jeans, the crotch doesn’t bulk out when dry and the noise isn’t noticeable when standing up. I haven’t gone about in public wearing one because it’s not my thing but I figured some of you might find that information useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have worn it to the doctors several times , i still prefer the double boosted Supreme as being a better option than the Megamax for my liking .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

They do conceal pretty well under jeans. Jeans also hide the crinkly noise,  for the most part unless you are walking up or down stairs.  Sweat pants don't hide the noise.

Once you have wet them a few times,  jeans won't be able to hide the bulge,  as these diapers hold a lot and do swell up. 

Leggings don't hide the noise well, but I love how absorbent the diaper is!  I recently tried them for the first time. They do swell up, reminds me of the Rearz Inspire and Incontrol. But a nice, long, loose tunic does help hide the swollen wet diaper bulge. Either that, or I'm oblivious to anyone noticing my diaper. ?

• Like 2

Whatever I wear always has a onesie over or under , when I wear serious protection I wear an Abena body stocking that offers serious compression and control as to noise and swelling .it has a zippered leg diaper are a access for my aide , but honestly I am not strong enough to zip on my own ,i have to be put in and taken out by someone with normal muscle function and strength, they are definately no joke in slimming a diaper down or controlling how and where it rides or expands.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 2/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Leggings don't hide the noise well, but I love how absorbent the diaper is!  I recently tried them for the first time. They do swell up, reminds me of the Rearz Inspire and Incontrol. But a nice, long, loose tunic does help hide the swollen wet diaper bulge. Either that, or I'm oblivious to anyone noticing my diaper. ?

I know Goodnites don't compare to most ' industrial' diapers, but the do conceal well, even under leggings, and they don't make noise.

I would wear the nothshore MegaMax inpublic if we could get them up here in Canada at a reasonable cost, I currently wear Betterdry or Crinklz Diapers as my diaper of choice 24/7 and they are about the same in thickness. I would rather wear a thicker diaper I can trust then go with a thinner diaper I have to worry about, I am looking forward to the day when we can get access to the Northshore product line if and when they expand out side of the USA shipping costs currently make it to expensive to order.

My job requires me to be in a thick diaper because it is difficult to find the time and places to change.  I used to wear thinner diapers in situations where I had the ability to change regularly but now I made it easier by simply wearing thick overnight diapers all the time.  The key for discreetness for me has always been my Abena fixing panties. 

When is comes to white diapers my favorite is ABU Simples.  Rearz Inspire + Incontrol and MegaMax diapers are tied for second.  All three of these diapers I could wear even under suit pants and no one can tell I am wearing a diaper to include those that know I wear diapers.

I’ve really been enjoying these diapers. Ordered samples of small and medium to see which one works best. Yesterday I put on a small around 3 pm. I drank one beer and wet my diaper at home before heading to friends place for more beers and eventually going to a concert. Over the course of the evening I had 6 beers and lots of water and the diaper didn’t even feel close to leaking. I decided to really put it to the test, so I slept in it, did my morning pee in it and just pooped while  having my morning  coffee. All in all I think these are the single best absorbing diaper I’ve ever tried. Will absolutely be ordering a case in the not too distant future 

21 hours ago, dressupDV said:

I know Goodnites don't compare to most ' industrial' diapers, but the do conceal well, even under leggings, and they don't make noise.

Good nights have cute prints but you're right, they do not compare at all. The Mega Max are designed for long term max absorbency. I'd rather have a good, absorbent, heavy duty diaper that I can trust and wear for an extended time. Discrete and thin= more public changes, more leaks.  I prefer a thick diaper. 

23 hours ago, carsfan said:

I’ve really been enjoying these diapers. Ordered samples of small and medium to see which one works best. Yesterday I put on a small around 3 pm. I drank one beer and wet my diaper at home before heading to friends place for more beers and eventually going to a concert. Over the course of the evening I had 6 beers and lots of water and the diaper didn’t even feel close to leaking. I decided to really put it to the test, so I slept in it, did my morning pee in it and just pooped while  having my morning  coffee. All in all I think these are the single best absorbing diaper I’ve ever tried. Will absolutely be ordering a case in the not too distant future 

That had to be amazingly swollen for the small. These diapers are incredible. 

I wear cargo pants for my IT work, so no issue with concealing them, but I do wear snap body suits under, to both hold for sagging and never have a diaper showing when I bend/sit. Best fitting one I've used, I wear size 42 pants and I always seem to be between Med/Large, but not with these.  The 24/7 also fit me, but are more expensive and tend to leak as they don't wick as quickly, guess they have more gel, so floods don't work well for them. But the MegaMax has been a true 12 hr diaper for me (I wear for convenience, but unless I drink a ton, I can wear one the whole work day without issues, even with flooding).

The extra wide tapes are awesome and never have to readjust or have them slip on me, although I could if I needed to with landing zone.  I have done it a couple times just to try it and they still hold as well as the first time they are placed.

I think unless you wear leggings/sweatpants, these can easily be discreetly worn under normal loose fitting jeans/khakis/cargo pants. I don't know about slacks, had to wear slacks/dress shirt for my internship as Software Quality Assurance and at least the slacks I had were fairly thin and the way slacks are designed are not generally loose fit (probably would look sloppy if they did fit like cargo pants/khakis), so I would say if your job requires that then you need a slim/discreet diaper.  But if you wear the right clothes these can be a great discreet every day diaper.

Just think about it, if you leak then its no longer a discreet diaper, so I always prefer one that will hold up all day.  Not only leaking, but changing at work is less discreet then having one you can wear for your 8 hour work day.  I think most the time wearing thick diapers at work is all in the persons head that it will be noticed (at least if you can wear the right clothes to hide them).