LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I do like this but I wish he had been able to a little boisterous and then his aunt sends this person in. Make it almost more entertaining. I look forward to where this goes next! And if he does really rebel

Hi and thanks for the positive responses. :)

My plan was to leave it there and let any readers who felt like it fill in where this journey went.

However, although it isn't on my radar at the moment I can never say never to returning to Alfie's Life at some future time.

But again a HUGE THANKS to everyone who commented or enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Another totally awesome story Les Lea. I can’t tell you how much I just want to hug Alfie. This was such a sad story and I feel so bad for him. Him being kept in nappies was only a minor little setback for him but at the same time totally defined his life. I can only hope that once he completed university he was able to get out on his own and start to heal from all he had endured.

I have to say I am sorry I took so long to get to this but I will also say I was thrilled to read another of your stories. I was very pleased I could give it a like. I will be watching for your next story. 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...