LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video Game Music & Video Games

Dr_J

Figured I would start a thread for those of us gamers and video game music creators/enthusiasts! I make a lot of music on the side, nearly all retro-inspired and whatnot. 

Any fellow gaming nerds out there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I game! I have a 3DS that I only use for Pokemon games because I'm basically a Pokemon master. I primarily PS4 though because other games are more my jam. I have so many games on my list that I need to play but I mostly just end up playing ESO or Neverwinter nowadays. I really like MMO's for some reason, I played DCUO for years before finally putting it away but just fell into different games with the same grind.

I'm not musically inclined, but I do appreciate the music in my games! Shadow of the Colossus has an amazing score that compliments the game so well. Also, I regularly whistle the themes to Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon because Nintendo makes great music in their games.

• 2 years later...

For video games, I have a Nintendo Switch and a computer with a Steam account, an MTGO account, and a MTG Arena account. 

As for video game music, I have an entire Spotify playlist with music from video game soundtracks and chiptune inspired bands such as Machinae Supremacy and Anamanaguchi. 

• 2 years later...

For video games , I only have a ps4 . I usually play horror survival games, right now I’m hooked into an online game called warframe. But I will mostly play anything that has zombies , scary demons , blood and guts galore . My current favorite horror game is outlast . Definitely worth trying if that’s your choice;) 

• Like 1
  • Hello :)