LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do diapers give you a feeling of sadation

When I'm in diapers its like I'm under the influnence of a very strong sedative I feel completly and totally calm and relaxed to the point that I'm oblovious to anything uncomforting or dangerous going on around  me and I could not panic or get mad even if I wanted to I just feel 100% safe calm and secure sometimes When my girlfriend cuddles me and gives me a bottle the feeling is so strong I can barely keep my eyes open and some times I can't and just pass out  in her arms 

For me, diapers give me the same feeling that a security blanket gave me.  By now, I've worn diapers so much that definitely aware when I'm not wearing one.    It's not really stimulating anymore, and it's not like I'm taking a sedative.   It's just something that makes me feel comfortable and makes it possible to take on the world.

Sedated?  I can't remember what it's like being actually sedated, as the last time was 40 years ago after a motorbike accident.  But I know what you're talking about I think.  The excitement of wearing nappies wore off a long time ago for me, for which I'm thankful.  That feeling of peace with the world and a little smile on my face is what it is for me.  I've been wearing all day every day for about 4 months now, so I'm not always aware I've got a nappy on.  And when I remember, that's when the smile comes.  Many times a day.

• Like 1

For me, after a night or two of wearing, slightly calmer.  I think it's related to not having to get up to pee.  More specifically, to not laying in bed for a while half awake needing to pee, but peeing when I need to & getting right back to sleep.  I'm not a doctor or physiologist, but from my reading I think it may be related to hormones that are produced at night to keep your bladder from filling & waking you up.  Vasopressin.  The release or injection of vasopressin into the bloodstream is well known to cause anxiety.  For you, being in your beloved's arms may certainly help the effect!

There's another hormone, testosterone, produced in the testes.  When the testes heat up, as they do when wearing insulation, they produce less.  This may also have an effect, although, I don't think it's immediate but I'm just guessing.