LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies of Madison High

I was well into my freshman year at Madison High.    I couldn’t complain.   No, my grades weren’t the best, which was a constant discussion point with my parents, but I was passing.    I had great friends.   I had tried to go out for athletics but just didn’t have the ability.    I did fall in with a group of boys who just liked to play pick-up games.   We hung out doing other things, whether it was shooting air rifles or passing a joint around.   We called ourselves the Mad Men.

Not too long after joining the Mad Men I had noticed a cute girl.    She was wearing a short dress.   Really way too short.   When she moved a matching panty showed from time to time.    It was something you’d see on a toddler.    Still, all that leg was attractive to me.   I was staring at her for a good long time.

You staring at that girl?”   my friend Mark asked.

“Yeah, nice legs,” I said trying to be nonchalant about it.

“She’s a baby,” he said.   I was expecting him to say babe, but he definitely said baby.

“What?”

“She wears diapers.   She’s one of the school babies.   That’s why she’s dressed like that.”

“Still looks hot,” I said.

“Nah, you don’t want a girl who pees and poops in her pants.   Very messy down there.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I can tell you, it’s pretty disgusting.  I spent a couple of weeks on lav restriction last year.”

I had heard of lavatory restriction.    If you were caught messing around in the bathrooms, you could end up banned from them and having to use a diaper.    It was perhaps for this reason that the Mad Men were careful to never goof off there.    We’d hang out in the gym or down behind the athletic fields.

I took one last look at the girl, she spun and looked toward me exposing that panty again.    I imagined the diaper underneath wet and messy.    It was gross and ruined the vision of her.   I quickly turned away.

I quickly put her out of my mind and concentrated on other more conventionally dressed girls in my classes.    There wasn’t any shortage.    However, now that one had been pointed out to me, I noticed other babies in the school.   Some girls, some boys.    I then realized they sat together at lunch.    Other than that I didn’t give it much thought.

I was out with the Mad Men one day.   We were down at the town park.    We had started playing football on a field there but grew tired of that as the sun went down.   The park was otherwise empty, so we hung out on the swings and monkey bars bullshitting each other.     I thought it must be getting late and I looked at my watch.   Crap, I thought to myself.   I said I had to leave and rushed home.

My parents were waiting.    “Do you know what time it is?” my father stated.  It was a rhetorical question.   I was out past my curfew.

“I’m sorry,” I said.  “I lost track of time.”

“That seems to happen a lot lately.   We bought you that fancy watch you wanted.   Why don’t you set an alarm?  You can’t be coming in late all the time.  It’s even a school night.”   Again it was rhetorical.

“I will in the future,” I pleaded.   There was a long period of silence, and my mom told me to go up and get ready for bed.

As I got up the stairs, I heard my parents continued to discuss it.   “What are we going to do with him?” I heard my mother say.  

“You know what we have to do,” my father answered.

“Should we wait until the summer?” my mother countered.

“I don’t know.”   They broke it off.   I didn’t know what they were discussing.

Well, I did lay low for a while.   I set the alarm on my watch to make sure I had time to get home before my curfew.    Tensions seemed to ease a bit at that point.

Spring break was approaching.   We weren’t planning to go anywhere, but the Mad Men did have plans.   One of the group had his license and had convinced his mother to let him drive us down to Capital city for the day.   That was going to be fun.    That long stretch between Presidents day, the last school holiday, and the upcoming spring break just seemed to drag.    We finally made it to the final week, and even that moved slower.    Friday took forever, but finally, the last bell rang.    I was free for the next week.

I got to my house and my there were unexpected cars in the driveway.   One was my father’s, who was never home from work this early.   The other was a minivan.   A woman was just getting into it.   “Oh, hi Jake,” she said.  

“Um, hello,” was all I could say.   I didn’t recognize her.   She got in and drove off.    I went inside.   “I’m home,” I announced.

“We’re up in your room,” my mother answered.

My room?  I went upstairs and down to my bedroom.   I walked through the door.   It had changed.    Yeah, it was my room.   My desk and my dresser were still there, but everything else had changed.   There were new curtains on the windows and pictures of Dr. Seuss characters on the wall.    There was a table there that was new and where my bed had been was… an oversized crib.

“What?” I said with astonishment.

“Let’s get you changed,” my mother said.

Changed?  I stood there dumbfounded.   My mom grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head before I could say anything.    My father stood behind me and pantsed me.    I was standing there with my trousers at my ankles when mom then pulled my underpants down.    I instinctively covered up.

“Come on, step out of those,” she said.    What was happening?   My face was turning red.   I felt my father’s hands under my arms, and he lifted me slightly, and my mom pulled my pants the rest of the way off.

“Now, up on the table,” she said patting the top of one of the new pieces of furniture.   My father propelled me towards the table, and without much choice, I got up on it.    For vanity sake, I rolled face down which seemed to be OK.    My mother started to rub something on my rear end.

“What’s that?” I asked curiously.

“Butt Paste,” she said holding the tube so I could see it.   A cartoon baby smiled at me from the package.   Butt Paste was what it was.    “We don’t want you to get a rash.”    I still hadn’t a clue what was going on.   After a minute she rolled me over and attacked my front with the paste.   Satisfied with her job she got something out from under the table.   “Lift your rear a tad,” she said.   I complied, and she slid something underneath me.   “Down,” she said, and I dropped.

She pulled the end of it between my legs and then drew it all into place.    I realized now what it was.   A diaper.   A cloth diaper.    I didn’t know they still had such things having been replaced by pampers and the like, but this was definitely it.   She pulled a pair of plastic pants over the top of it.  Sensing she was done, I hopped off the table.    I looked down at my encased crotch.   What was going on?

She came at me with a baby blue t-shirt.   She placed it over my head, and I got my arms through the sleeves.   Then she reached down and snapped the ends of the shirt together.   It wasn’t a shirt.   It was a baby’s onesie only in my size.  My head started to spin.  I needed to sit down.   I plopped down in the desk chair feeling the padding on my seat.   I looked at my bare legs.    I thought about that girl I had seen at school.    The reality began to hit me.   I was being turned into a baby.

“Let’s talk,” my father started.    “Your behavior of late has been a real concern to us.   We met with some other parents, and they convinced us that this program would help your behavior.”

“But a diaper?” I protested.

“Yes.   We understand it works well.    Well enough that it makes all the work of changing you worth it.”

“Changing…” I said mindlessly.

“Yes, let us know when you need it, and your father or I will change you.”

It sank in.    Just like Mark had said.   The babies had to use their diapers.

“But I’m not a baby!” I protested.

“At this point you are,” my father said.  “You’ll dress like a baby.   You’ll use your diapers like a baby.   You’ll eat like a baby.   You’ll sleep like a baby.”

I sank resigned into the chair.  “For how long?”

“We’re going to use spring break to get you adjusted to this before you have to go back to school.”

I waited for her to say that things would then go back to normal.   It didn’t come.

“I can’t go to school like this!” I protested.

“Well, maybe not just like that, but you have a whole new wardrobe, and we’ll get you disposable diapers to wear to school.”

“They won’t let me do that.”

“Yes, they will.   You’re not the only student they have like this.   We’ve set it all up with the administration.”

I then thought of the girl I had seen weeks earlier and the other Madison High babies.   It sunk in that I was going to be one of them.

• Like 8

That was my "Three Musketeers" story I think.   This one is actually a follow on to another one I wrote.     One of these days I'll have to get the willnotwill site going again and put these back up.

“You can watch TV while I get dinner ready,” mom said, and she led me down to the living room.   I hadn’t noticed it before, but there was a playpen now there.   She folded down one side, and I stepped in and sat down.    This was getting silly.    After an hour or so mom came and led me to the dining room.    A high chair now occupied my seat at the table.   I climbed up into it, and mom slid the tray in front of me.

She set down a meal of steak and potatoes in front of my father and then set to feed me.   She wrapped a bib around my neck and pulled over a plate of some goo.   She picked some up with a spoon and pushed it towards my mouth.    With reticence, I opened and took it.   I’d rather have had the stake.   Different colored goo was next.    Finally, mom handed me a bottle of milk.

After dinner, she wiped my face and returned me to the playpen.    After a bit, I had to pee.   I knew I didn’t have any choice.   It took me a while to go, but I just stood holding the side of the pen and got it going.   I felt the warmth spread across my crotch.   I sat back down.   I felt my crotch.  I’d just peed myself, and the mere thought of that was scary, but I wasn’t too uncomfortable.    I thought back to years ago when I’d wet my pants.     It was cold and itchy and damp, and this was none of that.

Mom came in and told me it was time for bed.   She asked if I needed a change and I nodded.  Up in my room, she got me undressed and proceeded to start changing my diaper.    “I know this is going to be rough for you at first,” she said.

“At first,” I said incredulously.   “I don’t want to talk about it,” I snapped.

“Now dear, we don’t have to talk about anything in particular, but we do need to talk.    Diaper changing is supposed to be a social time,” she said while rubbing wipes on me.  I just groaned.    She continued to chatter through the diaper change and then brought out pajamas for me to wear.    She held them out, and I stepped into them, and she zipped them up.   They were full length and even had feet.    She lowered the side rail, and I climbed in.    She bade me a good night and shut off the lights and left.

I tried to go to sleep and forget about this whole thing, but sleep wouldn’t come.   I laid there trying to reconcile the whole thing.   Yes, they had warned me about my behavior, but this wasn’t fair.  This was crazy.   I got angry.    That lasted a good long time while I thought about what to do about it and when I couldn’t figure out a course of action, I got sad.   I started to cry.   I caught myself.   No, I was not going to cry like a baby.    They could dress me like one, feed me like one, even make me wet my pants like one, but I would remain the teenager I was.

Eventually, I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with a start not knowing where I was.  My hands gripped the bars of the crib, and I remembered.   So much for it being a dream.   I had to pee.    I didn’t have much choice.   I got up to my knees and was able to get the flow going.   Finished, I laid back down.   I drifted off to sleep.

The next time I awoke, it was light out, and Mom was lowering the side of the crib.   “Do you need a change before breakfast?”   I nodded.

Again she prattled on about things while changing me.    She got a short outfit me.   All one piece with shorts and a top connected together.  It sported a teddy bear.   Just great.    Breakfast was more mush and a bottle.    Afterward, I said I needed to do some work on my computer and went upstairs.

Entering my room, I turned on my computer.   But I didn’t sit down at first.    I explored my room a bit.   I opened up my dresser.    Yes, other than a few socks, there was nothing in there that I recognized.   There were more of the long pajamas, onesies, and other clothes.    I looked through the changing table.    More of what I expected, diapers, plastic pants, butt paste, pins, and the like.    I looked in the closet.   There used to be my jeans hanging up and the pants I wore to church and some shirts.    Now there was just a white suit.   I looked carefully at it.   It had shorts rather than long pants.   Great.   My new Sunday clothes I suspected.

I fired up the computer.    I had to find something about this.    I googled “teen babies.”   Mostly what I got was stories about teenage pregnancy.   I tried “teen diapers.”   The first hits were actually for diapers that would fit me.

Then I found a bunch of stories about teens who like wearing diapers.   I looked at a couple, and I guess everybody has their thing, but it certainly was not mine.   I thought a second and added abuse.    Most of what came up was pretty horrific.   Kids practically being starved or locked in closets or basements.   We weren’t quite there.    Mom and Dad were extremely nice once you took away the whole baby thing.

I kept changing search terms.   I found a site for a thing called “second diapering.”   This appeared to be a serious plan to keep teens in diapers to improve their behavior.   I read through it.   It seemed to just be diapers, none of the other baby stuff.   The site showed pictures of kids playing in normal clothes.    I did pick up one sobering tidbit from that.   It said that kids get used to going in the diapers and may get some level of incontinence as a result.   I shivered.   It was one thing to have to wet my diaper; it was another to think I might get to the point where I’d have no choice but to wear it.

Mom called up that lunch was ready and I went downstairs.    She put me in the high chair and bib again but she pushed a plate of cut-up peanut butter and jelly sandwich squares in front of me, and I got to feed myself.   That and a bottle was placed in front of me.   I was tired of milk, but I was thirsty, so I sucked it down.

After lunch was cleaned up, mom took me up for a diaper change.    “You’ve not pooped yet,” she said.

“I’ve not needed to,” I said.   I had felt the urge, but I had suppressed it.    The idea of doing it wasn’t pleasant.   I decided to try something.    “I did some checking on the Internet.    It says if I keep having to use a diaper, I might become incontinent.”

“Yes, I know that’s a possibility,” my mother said.

“Well, that doesn’t sound like healthy in the long run.”

“Well, if that does happen, you’re OK as long as you are wearing diapers.    They tell me that you get potty trained easy enough if you get out of diapers.”   I cringed at the use of the word if rather than when.

Change over I went back to the computer and switched it over to play a game.    I wanted to take my mind off things.     Dinner came and went much like the previous night, and I was again put down in the crib.    I was able to get to sleep a little easier.    I still woke up in the middle of the night having to pee.   Well, I figured, at least I don’t have to get out of bed.    It took a while, but I was able to get the flow going.  When done, I fell back to sleep.

The next morning mom fed me first before taking me up to change.    She unfastened my diaper.   “Still haven’t pooped.    It’s been more than a day.”  I just remained silent.   “We were told, this might happen.    We’ll give you something to help.”

“Help?” I thought.   What could help?   This question was answered when Mom pulled something out of the table.   A second later I felt something being pushed up my rear end.   Uh oh.  This can’t be good.

She got the diaper on and pulled out a t-shirt for me to wear.   It had balloons on it.    “I think you’ll need a change soon so you can go downstairs like that.”   On my way out of the room, I caught the view of me in a diaper and shirt only.   Great.   Even more of a baby than before.

I sat in the playpen watching TV for a while.    I felt a small burn deep inside me.  I tired to ignore it, but it grew into a full blown cramp.   I tried to resist it.   It subsided and then came back with a vengeance.   The doorbell rang.   My mom went to answer it, but I was too absorbed in my situation to hear or care what was happening.   The cramp hit again.

I had no choice.    I got up on my knees, holding the side of the pen and stopped fighting it.   I closed my eyes.    A large amount of poop emitted from my rear.   It provided relief of the pressure.   OK, I thought, but then it mushroomed back, and I felt it forced against my butt.   Ugh.

I opened my eyes, and to my horror, Mark was walking toward me.   “Dude, what are you doing in there?”

A cramp hit me again.    I doubled over slightly, and another load was pushed out into the diaper.   That stopped, and then it repeated.   Was this ever going to end?    All through this, Mark was staring at me with a confused look.

“Holy crap!” he said.   “You’re pooping yourself.    He gave the air an exaggerated sniff, and the pinched his nose with his fingers.   What’s going on, stinky pants?”

What could I say?  I turned red.    He came a bit closer and looked at me.  “Oh my gosh.  You’re wearing a diaper.”    Emotions welled in me, and I started to cry.   I swore I wasn’t going to do this.   “Well, I gotta go,” he said and made a hurried exit to the door.    Great, straight to all the Mad Men I suspected.   I guess it was inevitable, but all my friends would know I was a pant pooping baby now.

I wanted out.   I went to climb over the top of the pen but lost my footing on the inside and fell backward on to my butt.   Great, I landed in a big pile of my own poop.   I felt it gush all over.  The crying intensified.    Mom came in.  “Did your friend leave?” she asked.

I nodded.  She sniffed the air.   “Oh, let’s go get baby changed.”  She lowered the side of the pen, and I stepped out.   The diaper was plastered to my butt with poop.   This was worse than I had even imagined when I was looking at that girl with her diaper.   I was happy to be going direct to the changing table.

• Like 5

I got situated on the table as gently as I could to avoid smearing any more of the mess around.    Mom pulled off the plastic pants and then unpinned the diaper.   I imagined it was quite a mess with two days of poop in it.   I just closed my eyes.   It took my Mom a second I think because she didn’t start chattering right away.   I just closed my eyes.   I didn’t want to see or think about what was going on down there.    She probably used a whole package of wipes cleaning me up.

Once she was finished, she didn’t put a new diaper on.   She told me to wait a minute.   I laid there naked from the waist down for five minutes.    Maybe she was having second thoughts about this diapering thing when faced with the reality of a messy diaper.   I sure as hell was.    Another few minutes and she returned.   She stood me up and pulled off my shirt and led me to the bathroom.

The tub was full of bubbles, and it was clear it was for me.   I stepped inside and slid down.   Mom spent a lot of time with a washcloth and then proceeded to wash my hair.  With baby shampoo naturally.     After the bath, she dried me off and wrapped me in a towel that had a hood with ears on it.   She brought me back to the bedroom and put me up on the changing table.

“I’ve got something different for you to try,” she said.   Again my hopes were raised.    Anything would be an improvement.    But what she produced was a disposable diaper.   She set to putting it on me.   “The woman at the medical supply store gave me some samples to try out.”   I was about to tell her to try them herself, but I figured that would get me nowhere.   She covered it up with a onesie, and I was released.

It wasn’t as bulky as the plastic pants over a cloth diaper, but it still felt like I was wearing a diaper.   Idly, I sat down at the computer and started searching again.   I found suppliers of adult diapers.    I unsnapped the onesie and looked.   I wasn’t able to identify it.   They all looked the same.   I snapped it back up.   I’m not sure why I cared.    I decided to play a game.

After lunch, I wet the new diaper.   It soaked it up pretty well, but I could feel it sagging against the crotch of the onesie.    I thought about this.   Let’s say I had released a pint of pee.   That would be a pound of stuff that would now be in the lining of the diaper.    After a while, I wet again.   I was wondering how much it could take when it started to leak.   I asked for a change.

Mom put a different one on me during that change.    I spent the rest of the day wetting that one, and it never got to the point of leaking, but I started to waddle when I walked given the weight and bulk of the now swollen diaper.     At bedtime, Mom changed me out of that.   “What do you think of these two?” she asked.

“The second one works better.   The first started to leak after I peed a second time.   This one was still holding everything when you took it off.”

“Good, we’ll get you some of those tomorrow.”   I wasn’t sure if that was good or not.  Mom changed me back into a cloth diaper and got me into the sleeper for bed.

The next morning I came down and ate breakfast in my sleeper.    Finishing breakfast, I got down out of the highchair and figured I better get this out of the way, so I took a few steps, turned towards my parents strained and pooped my pants.

Mom grabbed me by the hand and took me upstairs and cleaned me up.    She pulled out today’s outfit, a one-piece thing she called a romper.    Then she got something else out of the dresser.    It just appeared to be a set of straps that she fastened around me.    I had no idea what it was, but I didn’t even want to ask.

“We’re going to go to the medical supply store and then the mall today,” she announced.   Great, I thought, just what I needed.   I didn’t want to go dressed like this.

“Can’t I stay home?” I asked.

“No, I can’t leave you home by yourself.”   I cringed.  She had left me home while she shopped lots of times.

She led me out to her car, which was an SUV.   She opened up the back door revealing something I’d never seen before.   Mom directed me into it, and I realized this was some sort of oversized car seat.   She fussed with snapping me into it, and when she was done, I realized I could hardly move.    I tried to sink deep into the thing, hoping nobody would see me.

We drove for a bit and pulled up in front of Advanced Medical Supplies.   We went inside, and the clerk came up.  “Oh, hello, Mrs. Clark.   And this must be Jakie.”   I cringed over the name Jakie.    Mom told her of my testing, and we got a case of the second one I tried.    I looked at the package.  72 diapers.   Oh, my gosh.   This wasn’t going to end soon.

“When you figure out how many you’re using, we can put you on automatic reorder,” the clerks said.   I cringed further.    We got the purchase out to the car, and I was locked down in the car seat again and off we drove.

We arrived in the parking lot of the local mall.   I cringed again.   I was hoping that we didn’t run into anybody I knew.   Mom got out of the car and came around and let me out of the car seat.    Before we left the car I heard her snap something behind me and then I felt a tug on the straps she had previously placed on me.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to get lost.” I then realized that I was harnessed to a leash.     She then reached in and pulled out a bag from the car.

“What’s that?”

“Your diaper bag.   You might need a change before we’re done.”

Great.   We walked to the mall and went inside.  Our first stop was a fabric store.   “Your fabric is right here,” the clerk exchanged passing over a folded pile of cloth.   It was patterned with teddy bears.

“Great, I’ve got a pattern for a new outfit for Jakie.”   There was that name again.

We walked along the mall.   Instinctively I stopped at the GameStop window and looked inside to see if there was anything new.    A few seconds later I felt the leash tugging on me, and I hustled to keep up with Mom and relieve the tension on the strap.

We made another stop at BabyLand.   Again, the clerk knew my mother.   “So this is little Jakie,” she said.   “It’s so nice to finally meet you.”

I tried to be polite, but I knew any BabyLand purchases of late were likely part of my transformation.    “What can we do for you today?”

“We need a new diaper bag.   This one is nice,” she said holding up the one she had brought with us.  “But he needs one for school.”   Great.   I had been suppressing thoughts about this continuing once I went back to school but this way.   We were led back to the diaper bag section, and after a few minutes mom picked out one that looked like a small backpack.    “This one looks like it will do nicely.”  

Our purchase was paid for and bagged up.   I was happy that it was rather discreet rather than the obvious one that mom was carrying right now that screamed baby diaper bag.   We started walking down the mall again.   I had to pee, and I couldn’t do that while walking, so I paused again.   I was nearly done emptying my bladder when I felt the leash pulling on me again.   I resisted until I was finished.   Mom turned to see why I stopped and then realized what I was doing.   “OK, let’s go get you changed.”

Mom led me toward the food court, and there was a hallway with a sign that indicated the bathrooms were this way.    We got to a sign that said “Baby Changing Area” with an icon of an infant with a diaper.  Mom pulled me toward it.   I looked up at the icon.   Yeah, I guess that’s me now.    The changing area was a counter, and mom spread a pad on it and had me get up on it.    She unbuttoned the snaps in my crotch and pulled off the plastic pants and then the diaper.   

I looked around, but there wasn’t anybody watching this.    Then just as Mom was pinning a new diaper in place a boy, maybe five or six came to buy with his mother.   His eyes grew wide when he saw me there getting changed.   I closed mine not wanting to watch this any longer.

“Mom, that big boy is getting a diaper put on.”

His mother yanked him along, “Well, if you don’t stop wetting the bed, you might have to start wearing one, too.”

Mom pulled up the plastic pants and rebuttoned my romper.    I got up while she put the dirty stuff away in the diaper bag and washed her hands.   “Let’s have lunch and then I’ll buy you a gift.”   We went out into the food court proper.   The boy I had seen before was staring as I went by.    Mom sat me down and then went for food.   She came back with a  tray.   She put some sort of chicken nuggets in front of me, and I started to eat.   She reached into the diaper bag and came out with a baby bottle.   She unscrewed the nipple and filled it with milk from a carton on the tray.   She closed it up and set it in front of me.

A little embarrassed I started sucking from it while looking to see if anybody was watching.  That boy was watching quietly.   I looked away again.    I chugged it down as fast as I could and pushed it back toward Mom.

“That was fast, would you like another?”

“No.”

She took me down the mall to the toy store.   I perked up.   Maybe I’d get a new computer game.   She led me down one aisle until she found what she was after.   We stopped in front of large stuffed animals.  “You used to love your teddy bear when you were little.”  She picked up several bears each time asking me if I liked them.   I realized she was determined to find one for me, so I picked one out.    We took it to the cashier and she paid.

“I’m afraid I don’t have a bag that big,” the clerk said.

“That’s fine.  I’m sure Jakie would want to carry his new bear.”

Ugh.    We left the store and there was that boy again staring at me.   I guess a boy older than him who wore diapers that had to be changed, drank from baby bottles, and carried a teddy bear was an odd sight.    We got out to the car and mom put the bags in the back and fastened me into the car seat.   She then handed me the bear again.    Once the door was closed the absurdity of this whole thing welled up inside me.    I started to cry and pulled the bear close to me to hide my shame.

• Like 5

By the time Thursday rolled around my sadness had changed to anger.    How could they be doing this to me?   They acted all nice and caring like this was somehow good for me, but how could it?     I decided to get stubborn.    I had gotten into the morning routine of going up to Mom and Dad and just dumping the load in the diaper in front of them.   Initially, I did this so I could get an immediate change, but I had adopted the “is this what you want?” attitude.

Today, I changed my mind.   I went into the playpen and pooped and then sat right down in it.   I grimaced with the feel of the poop squishing all over, but I was mad.   I wet myself but was determined to just stay there watching the TV.    Two shows later, and I peed again.   It was pretty near lunch when Mom came to inquire if I needed a change.    I said nothing.

She dragged me upstairs, and I noticed that I was beginning to leak out of the plastic pants.   She pulled off the onesie I was wearing and then pulled down the plastic pants.    The smell of poop and ammonia was powerful.    She only paused a second before entering her usual diaper changing conversation starter.    I just closed my eyes and remained silent.

“I think I’ll you should just wear a t-shirt and the diaper today so I can keep an eye on when you need changing.”

Fine.   I’m certainly not volunteering information on the contents of my diaper.    This went on all day with mom stopping periodically to check my diaper.   I didn’t say a word all day.   Mom put me to bed in just the diaper.    As I was trying to get to sleep, I heard a snippet of conversation in the hall.

“How’s he taking it?” I heard my father say.

“Well, he wasn’t crying today, but he wasn’t talking at all.    I had to keep checking to see if his diaper needed changing.”

“Maybe it’s time he got some peer support?” I heard my father respond.   I drifted off to sleep not knowing what that was about.

Friday was pretty much a repeat of Thursday.   I still was obstinate, and mom left me in just a diaper all day, checking me from time to time.    Saturday morning the door bell rang.   My mom went to get it and then came to me.   “You have some friends here.”

I cringed.   Was it more of the Mad Men come to check on me.   I grabbed the teddy bear and held it tight to me.   I wasn’t looking forward to them seeing me sitting in just a diaper.   Who entered the room was a surprise.    The first person I saw was that girl.  The baby I had seen in the dress at school.   She was wearing some sort of sun suit, but still had those incredible long legs exposed.    There was another girl in a short dress and a boy in a romper.

“Hi, Jakie.   I’m Lexie,” the girl said.   “And this is Janie and Tykie.”

“Oh,  hi,” was all I could say.

“That’s a cute bear,” Lexie said.   “Can I see him.”   Without waiting for an answer, lowered the side of the pen and stepped in and sat next to me.    I let her take the bear and hug it, but then she gave it back.

“How come you don’t have any clothes on?” she asked.

“I was mad and stopped telling mom when I needed a diaper change so she left me like this so it would be easy to check.”

Lexie sniffed the air.   “You need one now.   Why don’t you get changed?   We’ll wait.”

I stepped out of the pen and went to Mom and asked for a change.   She smiled and took me upstairs.   After putting on a new diaper, she put me in a onesie and sent me back downstairs.     Lexie was still in the pen holding the bear.   She patted the mat next to her, and I got back in.

“What’s his name?” she asked.

“Who’s name?”  I replied.

“The bear.”

“Oh, he doesn’t have one.”

“He needs a name.   I think he looks like an Oliver!   Can we call him that?”

“OK,” I said with a smile, “Oliver.”

We all laughed.    “So how long have you been like this,” I asked Lexie.

She looked at the others and then back at me.   “I’ve been like this since last summer.    My parents put me back in diapers right when school got out, and I was pretty much fully converted by the time school started.   Janie had it longer. She was the original Madison High baby.”

Janie cleared her throat.   “Yeah, I guess I was.   After my dad died, I got rebellious with my mother.   She eventually put me back into diapers and baby stuff.   At first, it was just at home.    Then she found out there was this thing called lavatory restriction at school.    I about died when she called up the school and volunteered me for it.    Then I met Tykie.”

The boy spoke up.   “Yeah, I was on lavatory restriction at school, and I met Janie in the changing room.   We got to be friends, and then our mothers got together and decided to give me the baby treatment, too.   Still, for that year, it was just at home other than having to wear diapers under our clothes at school and being on lavatory restriction.     Then the next fall, the year before this, we ended up being sent to school as babies.   We found out our mothers were recruiting other parents.    I think you make the ninth baby, though two have graduated.   We kind of stick together for mutual support.”

I did the math in my head.    That would make seven current babies at school including me.  “So there are six of you going to school as babies.”

“Well, starting Monday, seven, counting you.   The Babies of Madison High.”

It wasn’t the Mad Men, but I guess if I was going to do this, it helps to have friends.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The three of us chatted for some time.    They assured me that I would get through this, that I’d get used to wetting my diaper and will cope with pooping.    Tykie and Janie said they’re pretty much-lost toilet training for pee.   They promised to be helpful at school and made plans that we would sit together at lunch.

All while this was going on their mothers were out in the kitchen with my mother.   Soon, it was time for them to go.   Tykie and Janie had come together in one car, and they were out first.    I turned to Lexie before she left.

“I remember seeing you around school.   I thought you had great legs.”

She blushed a bit and leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.   “I’ll see you at school.”

Monday morning came, and my mom packed my new diaper bag and some other stuff.    I chose the short set that was the least juvenile but still pretty good.    Mom changed me into a disposable and helped me into those clothes.   Off we went.    Our first stop was the office.    Jakie is ready to start school,” my mother announced.    We were ushered into Mr. Dennis’s office.   He was the vice principal.

He pushed over a form to me and my mother.    “This is your agreement for lavatory restriction.   You both need to read it and sign it.”   I read it.  It said I was not to enter the lavatories for any reason and that I’d wear diapers.   I signed.   Mom did.   Mr. Dennis then got up and led us down the hall.    He opened a door.  “This is the changing room.   You can put your stuff in one of the cubbies.”   I stuffed my diaper bag in there.    The room had the cubbies and a couple of sinks and then what appeared to be toilet stalls, except there were not toilets in them.    Just a low bench and some sheets of paper and a large covered trashcan.

Put the paper down before you change and make sure everything gets into the trash can afterward.   I nodded.

I was sent on to homeroom while my mother remained with the assistant principal.   I tried to be nonchalant.    The shorts were a bit shorter than was fashionable for boys, but it didn’t quite scream baby like some of my other clothes.    The day dragged on and lunch came.   I found my way to the lunch room and after a brief search found the babies at their table and joined them.

“I forgot to bring lunch,” I said realizing that I had neither lunch money nor a bagged lunch with me.

“I suspect your mother brought it in,” Lexie told me.   A few minutes later one of the lunch ladies pushed down a cart and started calling names.   “Janie, Tykie, Lexie, Jakie…”

“That’s me,” I said, and she handed me a brown bag and a baby bottle.

“Our mothers have the school keep our bottles and such in the kitchen,” Lexie explained.    The bottle was warm.   I’d not had my milk warm before.   I opened the bag.   Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a bag of cheerios.    We all talked in between eating and taking swigs from our bottles.    I looked around.    I’m not sure how I missed this before, but I guess the people in the immediate vicinity had seen it before and didn’t make anything of it.

I made it through the rest of the day only wetting my diaper once.    I decided to forgo changing at school and headed home.   Once home mom changed me out of the wet disposable and into a cloth diaper.   “How was school today?”

“OK,” was all I could manage.

Tuesday morning mom put me into a romper.    There was no mistaking this as anything other than a juvenile outfit.    “Your mother dresses you funny,” I heard someone say followed by laughter.   I turned, and it was the Mad Men.    I turned red.    I resolved not to cry and headed to home room.    I was in my own funk when someone tapped me on the shoulder.   I turned, and the girl behind me was leaning forward.

“Why are you dressed that way?”

“My parents think it will improve my behavior,” I said with a little disdain.

“What?   Do they make you wear diapers, too?” she laughed.    I didn’t say anything and then she stopped laughing.   “Oh my gosh, they do make you wear diapers, don’t they.”    I just nodded.   “Wow, I’m sorry for you.”

“Thanks,” was all I could manage.

“And you have to use them?” she asked.

“Yeah, mom volunteered me for lavatory restriction, too.   But I have to use them at home as well.”

“Yech,” she said.    Yech indeed.

I attracted more attention today and was happy to be sitting with the other babies at lunch.   Mark and some of the Mad Men passed the table and said: “Are you going to poop in front of me again?”   They laughed.   Lexie told me to ignore them.

“Mark came by right as I made my first poop.    My mom had stuck something up my rear to…” I explained.

“A suppository,” Lexie answered.   “Yes, I know.”   She said this with the voice of experience.    “I held it at first, too.   My mom gave me one.   Then a couple of weeks into the school year, my Mom gave me one right before we left for school.    I pooped in homeroom.   You can imagine what that was like.”

“That must have been rough.”

We finished our lunches and proceeded together down toward the changing room.   Before entering several ducked in a side hall for a second and then came out.

“They’re pooping,” Lexie says.   “If you think you might have to go, it’s better to get it out of the way when you can change yourself right away.”   

She had a point there.    I thought I could make it to the end of the day, but the specter of someday having to poop in class wasn’t a pleasant thought.

I had wet, so I joined the others in making a change.   As Lexie was opening her diaper bag I saw all her diapers were pink.

“You have pink diapers?”

She handed me one.   Yes, it was pink and had little ponies and things on it.   Very girly.

“You want to try one?” she asked.

“No thanks.  But I bet they look cute on you.”   She smiled.

“Maybe you’ll see that some time.”   Now I smiled.

• Like 1

Really liked the way that you are incorporated other characters from your previous stories like tykie e Janie e the fact you said that the tree musketeers have already graduated!! Really want to see a play date in the park we’re the mommies pushing his babies in their strollers and have a nice diaper change contest hehehehh

I was walking home when I came upon the Mad Men.    “Uh, hi guys,” I tried to say nonchalantly even though I was wearing a romper.

“Well, if it isn’t little baby Jakie,” one of the boys taunted.    I tried to ignore it and keep walking.

“Better run home and get your diaper changed,” another one said.   I quickened my pace.   I heard mock crying behind me.    I tried to stave off crying myself.   This is what it came to.   My friends, former friends, now hated and teased me.

I got home, and mom sensed something was wrong as she took me up to change.   “What is it?”

“Oh, I just ran into Mark and the guys on the way home.   They hate me now.   They think I’m some sort of freak.”

“Well, dear.  If the act like that they really aren’t your friends,” she said.   I’d heard this line of argument before.   “Besides, you have Lexie and the rest as friends now.”

“More babies,” I said with a pout.

I sulked pretty much for the rest of the night and cried into the bear until I fell asleep.

I was sitting in math class when Lexie walked past me to work out a problem at the blackboard.    Her hair hung down loose over her back revealing bare skin over her pink diaper.    I smiled.   She said I might get to see it, but why was she wearing it in class like that.   She turned and smiled at me.   Her hair hung over her breasts somewhat hiding them, but gosh, save for the diaper she was naked.    I started to get hard.   And then.

“Jake, Jake.”  What.   I picked my head off the desk.    Lexie was gone.    A pool of drool was on the desk.  My math teacher Mrs. Lewis was calling my name.   “Jake, can you show us how you answered question number five.”   Darn.    I must have dozed off.   The naked Lexie was a dream.    I looked down at my homework paper sitting in the drool.    Number five.   I had it.

I walked up to the front of the room and started writing on the board.    I could do this.   “How did you get that last step,” Mrs. Lewis asked.   I turned to explain my work.

“Look it, he’s peeing,” someone said.     I looked down.    Now I was the one wearing just a diaper, and yes I was wetting it.   I quickly turned to face the board.   “Oh my gosh, he’s pooping.”   And that was true too.   I felt the mess filing my diaper.   The laughter started.   I continued to fill my diaper from both sides.

Mrs. Lewis was coming toward me with a spare diaper.   “Get up on the desk, Jakie, and I’ll change you.”

It was too much.   I squeezed my eyes shut and started crying.

“Jakie, Jakie,” I heard a voice calling.    Someone was gently shaking me.   “Jakie,   Mommie’s here.”

I opened my eyes.    I was in my crib.   My mom was leaning over with her hand on my shoulder.    I blinked a few times.     It was a dream.   “Mom?”

“You were crying, so I came to see what was the matter.”

“I was having a bad dream, I guess.”  

She lowered the side and pulled me toward me with soothing words.   “There, there.  It will be OK.   It smells like you need a diaper change as well.”

She was right.     My diaper was stuck to me with poop, and I was wet to boot.   She helped me over to the changing table and started in on cleaning me up.   “Do you want to tell me about it?” she said.

I related the part about me being in just a diaper at the blackboard and filling my diaper to the amusement of the class.   I left out the part about Lexie.

“I know this is difficult for you and will remain difficult for you at times.   However, you have to realize it is for the best that you remain a baby.”

Remain a baby?   No, please.   I want to be a big boy again.   I want to hang with my friends.   I want to use the toilet, eat burgers, wear jeans.    This is too much.

• Like 3

The girl does make it enticing, but I think he's perplexed between being a baby, and being a big boy, but would love to see Lexie in her pink diaper. Please do continue, Will. 

Saturday came, and I was happy that I wouldn’t have to go to school.   I didn’t need any more exposure in this condition, but I did sort of miss Lexie and the others.   After breakfast, wheeled something into the living room.    It took a second to register, but then it occurred to me.   I was looking at a stroller, scaled up in size.

“Hop in,” she said.   A sighed and took a seat.   She pushed it out the front door and started down the sidewalk.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“The park.  You have a play date.”

I enjoyed the ride until we got to the park.   There were people staring at me like I was some sort of retard that needed to wear a diaper and be pushed around in a stroller.  I was just getting my ire up when we got to a gathering.   It was the other school babies including Lexie.    I burst out of the stroller and went to be with them.  I saw my mother join a group of other mothers at a picnic table nearby.

“Hi guys,” I said.

“Hi, Jakie,   Lexie said.

They were pushing a ball around on the grass, and I joined in.    I was no longer concerned about what other people might think.

“We were just talking about Monroe High,” one of the boys said.

“What about it?”  I asked.

“They switched to uniforms this year when they also started the IB magnet program there,” he said.

“They’re talking about making Madison the Arts and Sciences magnet,” another said.

“Does that mean we’ll get uniforms?” I asked

“I hear it’s a possibility,” Lexie said.

“I wonder what that will mean for us,” I asked.

Jamie spoke up.   “Probably means we’ll wear the uniforms, but we’ll still be on permanent lavatory restriction and wearing diapers.   I’d need to wear them anyhow.   I’ve lost my potty training.   But I’d go back to just wearing baby clothes when not at school.”

There was a general acknowledgment that this would likely be the way it would come down and that it would be a slight improvement to not dress as babies at school.    We continued to play.   I decided to tell the group about my recent nightmare.

“Yeah, I’ve had that one, too,” Tykie said.    A few others admitted to the same kind of thing.   I’d not mentioned the part about Lexie.     I took her aside and told her about her appearance in my dream.   She smiled.

“Anything to see me in the pink diapers, eh?” she said.   I blushed.

A mom came by and said something to one of the boys, and he was led away from the group.    A minute later I looked over and saw him stretched out on the ground getting a diaper change.    I prayed my mother wouldn’t come checking on me for that.

Lexie must have caught me looking.    “Have you been changed like that yet?”

“My mom did it at the mall.   A little boy sure was surprised when he saw that.”

“I need a change,” Lexie said.   “How about you?”   I shook my head.  “Can you make it so you do?” she said.   I stood and closed my eyes and wet my diaper.   When I opened them again, Lexie took my hand.

“Mom,” she said.  “We need our diapers changed.”

Our two mothers grabbed our diaper bags and proceeded to set up pads on the grass.     Lexie lifted her skirt as her mother slid the diaper cover down.     There she was, the pink pony diaper right in front of me.   She got down on her pad.   My mother had unsnapped the crotch of my outfit, and I got down on my pad.    I then started to get embarrassed and closed my eyes.    I felt the plastic pants come down and then the diaper start to be unpinned.

I felt a hand in mine.  I opened my eyes and found Lexie staring back at me.    We stayed this way through the change and then when all dressed again, rejoined the others.

• Like 2