LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies of Madison High

Mom got us home and into fresh diapers and our pajamas.  I was wearing my full-length sleeper and Lexie in her cut baby doll with matching diaper cover.    Lexie let out a burp and a little giggle.   “I’ve not has a soda is such a long time,” she said.

I burped.   “Me too.”  We giggled.

“It makes my nose feel funny.”   We kissed for a bit and then spooned together to fall asleep.

Monday morning Mark came up to me.  “I saw you and Lexie at the movies,” he said.

“Yeah, and she spent the night in my crib,” I said with a little bit of pride.

“Cool, you think I’ll be able to do that someday?”

“You can’t have Lexie,” I said.

“No, but does she have any friends?” Mark asked.

“Well, maybe if you hung out with the group more,” I suggested.

That day at lunch, I moved a few seats down from the regular group when I came in to eat.

“Why are you over here?” Lexie asked when she sat down opposite me.

“I think I need to save a few extra seats.”    Sure enough, a moment later Mark and the Mad Men came over and asked if they could sit with us.    Soon the Mad Men and the Babies were merged into a larger team.

The big news at the table that day was that Tykie had asked Janie to the prom and they were discussing what they would wear.   Tykie’s mom was preparing him a tux with short pants and helping Janie’s mom with a dress for her.    The other news was Andy was graduating.

“What are you doing after graduation?” Lexie asked.

“I’m going to State.”

“Like this?” I asked waving my hands over his baby clothes.

“Hardly,” he said.   “Mom says that I can work on getting potty trained this summer.”

“Potty trained?” Jerry, one of the Mad Men, asked.

Yeah, after over a year of this I’ve pretty much lost control.    Mom said I could go into pull-ups during the summer and hopefully, I’ll be ready for big boy pants by the time classes start.”

Mark kind of got a sad look on his face.   I asked him what was up.

“I guess I’ll never be potty trained again.   Due to the accident.”   I reflected on that as well.    The rest of us had the dream that one day, either our parents would decide to let us grow up or we’d just move away and get on with our lives “in big boy pants.”   That wasn’t going to be an option for Mark.

I changed the subject.   We discussed what we might do this summer.   Of course, a lot of the old Mad Men activities were out of the question, and of course, Lexie pointed out that hanging out at the mall as babies wasn’t likely to be an option either.

“Maybe we can all go to Disneyland or something,” I suggested.   That met with a round of approval.

And the rest of the school year rushed by.   Coming home the last day my parents were waiting for me.   I wondered what was up.

“I’ve decided to go back to work,” my mom said.   “I’ve been working the past few months getting the business going.   That’s why I’ve been late coming home.”

“Oh, OK.  I said not knowing how this was going to affect me.  “So I’ll be home alone during the day?”

“No, son.    That wouldn’t be wise,” my father said.   Well, I had to try.   “We’re putting you in day care.”

Day care?” I said incredulously.    I had visions of sitting around with real toddlers.

“It’s right by my store,” Mom said.   “And some of your friends will be there, too.”

“Lexie?” I said hopefully.

“Yes, she’ll be there.”   I smiled.   At least I’d have that.

Monday morning Mom loaded me up in the car seat and we headed off.   After a short drive we arrived at a building with a sign announcing “Teen Care.”    Mom grabbed my diaper bag and led me inside.

“Hi, Jakie,” a woman with a name badge came out from behind the desk.    It was Lexie’s mom.   I guess she was working there.

“OK, Jakie,” my mom said.  “Be a good boy.   I’ll be just next door.   She gestured over to a small shopping center.   “That’s where my shop is.   I’ll see you at lunchtime.”

Mom left, and Lexie’s mom took me by the hand and led me through a door.    There was a room with lots of colorful chairs and tables.    Lexie and Mark were already there at a table looking through comic books.

Jakie!” Lexie exclaimed and jumped up and threw her arms around me.   “You’re here.”   I felt good.  “Now I can show you guys around.   My mom told me not to tell you about this.   Your moms wanted it to be a surprise.”

“You knew about this?” I asked.

“Yes.    You didn’t have any idea?”

“No, my parents just said they were taking me to daycare cause my Mom was going back to work.”

“She’s at the boutique.”

“The boutique?”

“The Big Baby Boutique.   You didn’t know?”

“No, what is it?”

“It’s a related business.   A store where you can get all the stuff us big babies need.   Clothes, furniture.   Your mom and Janie’s mom run the store.    Tykies mom and mine run the daycare.”

Lexie led us on a tour.   We had been in the main play room with its game tables and TV sets.   There was a room with computers and library desks.  “This is a study room.  Probably won’t get used much during the summer but Teen Care will have an after-school program.   They have vans to pick us up from Madison.”

“Are there really enough babies to keep this place profitable?” I asked.

“Well, there are more all the time.   But it’s not limited to babies.   Any parent who thinks it’s a better idea for their kids to be supervised rather than home alone can come here.   It’s just that it is baby friendly.” 

She subsequently led us to a changing room and a small room with beds.   “This is the infirmary.   It's for when kids are too sick to go to school.”     There was a room with a trampoline and some floor mats.   “The trampoline is real fun,” Lexie explained.    She led us outside to a fenced yard with all sorts of balls and a swing set and stuff.   “We’re going to have such fun here.”

We headed back to the main room, and more kids arrived.   Most were Madison High babies and ex-Mad Men.    The usual gang.   There were a few kids in regular clothes as well.   They seemed to not want to have anything to do with us.   I guess the shock of daycare was bad enough.

A girl I’d not seen before came in.   She was wearing a bubble romper.   Pretty cute.   I looked over at Mark.   His eyes were staring wildly as he looked at our new arrival.   I could tell he was smitten.

I went up.   “Hi, my name is Jakie.   This is Lexie and…”   I paused and grabbed Mark and pulled him closer.   “This is Mark.”

“Uh, hi,” was all Mark could stammer out.

“I’m Libby,” the girl said with a smile.    Lexie was now holding my hand.   I guess she might be a little defensive about the new arrival.

“I’ve not seen you around before,” Lexie stated.

“Yeah.   This is new to me, too.   I’m enrolling in Madison in the fall.   I’m doing the Art program.    My mom thought I’d need time to get adjusted to the new stuff.”

I didn’t know what she meant by new stuff.   “The uniforms?” was all I could think of that was changing at the school.

Libby rolled her eyes and smiled.   “Yes, the uniforms,” she said making quotes with her fingers around the last word.   I had no idea what she was talking about, but the topic changed.     Lexie had now caught on to Mark’s state, and she suggested Mark show Libby around.

After they left, I turned to Lexie.   “I think Mark’s in love,”  I said.

“That’s good.   Didn’t you see the way Libby looked at him?”   I shook my head.   “The feeling I think is mutual.   That’s why I sent them off together.”

“Let’s go bounce,” Lexie said, and we headed off to the trampoline room.

-o-o-o

Lunchtime came around, and we all gathered around the table.    We were all bibbed up and waiting for our food.    A few of the non-baby teens were sitting at another table awaiting their food.    They stared over at us like we were some sort of animal.    Our food came, and most of the babies had bottles.   The sight of the babies sucking the bottle led to further stares.   I noticed that a few of us didn’t get bottles.

Lexie’s mom came and got her.   “Your mother will be here in a minute, Jakie.   Yours too, Mark.”   Sure enough a few minutes later my mom came in and led me to a room I’d not yet been in.   Lexie was getting up, but as soon as I saw the chairs, I knew it was a nursing room.    I followed my mom to the chair and started.    Mark and his mother came in a minute later.

Afterward, I returned to the playroom.   The lunch mess was cleaned up, and many of the babies had lied down on some of the mats to take a nap.    I wanted to go online, so I went into the study room and sat at one of the computers.

“Why were you guys drinking out of bottles?” I heard a voice say.   I turned and saw a girl on the computer next to me speaking.

“Well, those whose mother couldn’t come have to have their milk.    Mine came, so I didn’t need a bottle.”

“I mean why not use a straw in the milk carton?     And what do you mean about your mother.”

I drew in a breath and let it out.   “Because we’re babies.   Some of the moms came, and breastfed us instead.   There’s a lactation room in the back.”   Her mouth formed a big O.

“What’s wrong with you guys?” she asked.   She didn’t use the word, but I knew what she was thinking.   What kind of retards were we?

“Nothing.   Our mothers just think we’re better behaved this way.    Why are you here?”   The last I said with a little defensive tinge to it that I regretted.

“My mom figures I’d be having sex with my boyfriend if I was home alone.   She might have been right.   I suspect if she caught me I might end up like you guys.”   I nodded reflectively.   I was quiet for a second and felt my sphincter relax.    In all these months of diaper wearing, I had lost my inclination to hold my pee in.

“Hello?” the girl said.  “Are you there.”

“Sorry,” I said.

“You looked like my little brother does when he’s wetting his diaper.”   I turned red.  “Oh…my…god,” she said slowly.   “That’s what you were doing.”

“I can’t help it,” I said.   “I’ve been wearing diapers too long.”

“You mean you wear them all the time?”

“Yes.    I’ve not used a toilet for a long time.”

“You mean, you live like this all the time, not just here?”

“Yes.   We even go to school like this.   Do you go to Madison?”

She looked contemplatively like she was envisioning her mother doing it to her and then snapped out of it.   “No, Monroe.”

Mom picked me up later in the afternoon but said she needed to drop by the store before we went home.    In small center about a block from the daycare, we pulled in.   “Big Baby Boutique” read the sign over the door.    Mom led me inside.   

“Hi, April,” one of the clerks called to my mother.  “This must be little Jakie.”   I bristled at the “little” part more than being called Jakie.

“Yes, he’s never been in the store before.”

I started to look around.   There were all sorts of clothes hanging in racks down one side of the store.   Some of it I recognized as outfits I had instances of.   All baby and toddler clothes.   All in larger sizes.  The wall in the rear was dedicated to diapers of all varieties.   There were the white ones I wore and Lexie’s pink ones and the other ones I had seen at her house.   There were cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Down the opposite side of the store was furniture.    Teen sized changing tables and cribs and high chairs, just like mine.   A collection of large teddy bears graced the front of the store.

My eyes were just glazed over in amazement.   “Where did all this come from?” I asked nobody in particular.

“Well, some of it the mommies made, just like your outfits.    We also found some commercially available like the diapers.   Andy’s father builds most of the furniture for us.”

“And there are enough big babies around here to make a store like this work?”

“If it was just around here, probably not.   However, we are getting more and more converts every day.    We do a big online business.”

More parents do this to their kids?”   I had assumed this whole baby thing was a local thing.   Most of us could trace it back to Janie’s and Tykie’s moms who had been the first and second baby.

“Well, there are some.   There are also a lot of adults who like playing with this stuff.”    That threw me for a loop.   People who did this voluntarily?

“We also expect the diaper business to pick up locally in the fall.”    I didn’t understand this but let it slide.   “But while you’re here.   We might as well pick up a swim diaper for you.”   My mom started sorting through one of the racks.   She held up a navy blue item.   “How about this color?”

I didn’t know what to say.   “Yeah, sure.”

She held it up to me to compare the size.   “This should work well.   You’ll need it.   The daycare is taking you to the water park next week.”

I looked at it as the clerk rang it up.   It looked just like some sort of diaper cover.    It had some kind nylon cover to it and the wings secured around the front with double layers of Velcro.     I don’t know what the “swim” part was, but it definitely looked like a diaper.

• Like 3

Just a little suggestion, puddle jumpers are more commonly used today, I used to work at a public pool and see toddlers in puddle jumpers with designs from kids cartoons and such they look pretty cute I’ve seen PAW patrol, bubble guppies and TMNT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few days later Mom didn’t just drop me at daycare; she went in.   “Jess is going to watch the store today.   I’m going to chaperone today’s waterpark trip.”   I was wearing a pair of rather short shorts and a teddy bear t-shirt.    I guess we were going to change at the park.      We loaded into the daycare van.    Lexie was there wearing a short dress over a skirted bathing suit.

“Do you have your swim diaper on?” I asked.

“No, I’ve got a regular one on now.   Mom says she’ll change me once we get there.”

The non-baby girl that I had talked to the previous week got on.   She was wearing a large sweatshirt over a bathing suit.   I had to say she looked nice.   There’s something about girls with bare legs that gets to me, I guess.    Soon we were off.    We drove a while and got to the park.   The non-babies headed off to get wet, and the rest of us were led into a family changing room.

“OK, if you have to poop, you should do it now.    And once we change you into the swim diaper, you should only poop in them if you can’t stop it.    If you do, you need to get out of the water, and we’ll change you.    If you feel you need to poop, tell us and we’ll put you back into a regular diaper for a bit.”

Great, I thought.    Not that it mattered.   While I was pretty free about peeing now, I always had to force myself to poop.    I wasn’t going to have an “accident” in the pool.    I tried straining a bit, but I didn’t need to go right then.

Lexie’s mom had suit pulled down and was fitting a swim diaper on her.    She pulled it quickly back up once it was in place.    My mom had my shorts off me and fit my swim diaper on.   In addition to the Velcro closure I had seen earlier, there was a belt that held the two sides together.    Mom took my shirt off and put this life jacket on me.

“Really?   I can swim.”

“Yes, dear.   But we need to be sure.   We were going to get you some water wings, but the park said it had to be an approved device.”

Great.   I looked over, and Lexie was now wearing one as well.    Mom fastened mine in place and then stood up to leave.

“What about my bathing suit?” I asked.

“The literature on that swim diaper says you can wear it alone.”

I grumbled.   Great.    You could call it what you like, but it looked like the diaper it was.

Lexie grabbed my hand and pulled me along.   “Let’s go ride the water slide.”

At least with Lexie holding my hand, I didn’t feel too bad.   Still, the other kids at the park were staring.   Likely at me with my stupid diaper on and even Lexie’s swimsuit was lumpy enough that looking at me and then her, they’d draw the conclusion she had one on as well.

The first slide was a smaller one and Lexie went down first, and I followed.    “That was fun.   Let’s go ride the bigger one,” she said.

We were standing in line for the next slide when suddenly I heard “Hey, kid.  Your diaper’s leaking.”    I tried to ignore him as the comment had turned into laughter.

“He’s right,” Lexie whispered in my ear.  “You’re making a puddle.”   I looked down, and there was pee running down my legs.   “Swim diapers aren’t designed to hold pee.   Just poop.”   Great.   I forced myself to stop.   At least until I got back in the water.

The taunts from behind me about “baby wet his pants” continued.    Lexie just squeezed my hand, and it got me through it.    Lexie and I spent the morning trying the various slides.   One other time someone suggested we go to the baby pool.    I did my best to have a good time with her.

We regrouped for lunch.    We were all sitting on blankets on the artificial beach.    Of course, our Moms had put bibs on us and handed us bottles so our public spectacle.   After lunch, I did have to poop so I told Mom and she led me back to the changing room, diaper bag in hand.

She pulled out a regular diaper and started removing my swim diaper.

Really, Mom.   I could just do this in the toilet and put the swim diaper right back on.”

Mom thought a second but then shook her head.   She got the diaper in place and told me to go ahead.    So here I was in just a diaper pushing out a load when another mother brought a small kid in the room.    His eyes opened wide at the sight of a big kid using a diaper.   His mom was busy trying to change him into a bathing suit, but he continued to stare as my mother cleaned the poop off my rear end and got me back into my swim diaper.    Just perfect.    Not only did people see me in a diaper, but this kid watched the poop being wiped off my butt.   I wanted to cry.

Lexie and I still managed to have fun the rest of the day.   I still was annoyed to be wearing what was clearly a diaper.    When it was time to leave, mom changed me back into a regular diaper.   She gave me my shirt, and I put it back on.    “Where are my shorts?” I asked.

“I’m afraid some of the lunch stuff spilled all over them.   They’re too messed up to wear.   I’m not sure I’ll even be able to get them clean in the wash.”    Great.    Now, I’ll be prancing around in a real diaper until we got home.

When we did get home, I had worked myself into being real upset over the situation.

“Mom,” I broke the subject with her.   “It’s embarrassing to be going around as a baby all the time.   I know we’ve talked about this before.   But, at least, maybe when school starts, could I wear what everybody else wears.   I could still have a diaper underneath.”

Mom just smiled at me and said: “We’ll see.”

• Like 2

The rest of the summer went on without too much more angst.   I was still wearing rompers and other toddler clothes, but the weather was hot, and you could argue these weren’t that uncomfortable if not juvenile.    Of course, I was still filling my diapers regularly.    I did manage one more movie date with Lexie and Mark, and Libby came along as well.

As the beginning of school approached, things started arriving in the mail.    The first was my schedule of classes.   I ripped it open and checked to make sure I got all the classes I wanted, and I did, so that was one thing I didn’t have to worry about.   Another envelope arrived with the student handbook in it.   I’d read through the thing a dozen times in the previous year, so I figured the new one didn’t say anything different, so I just tossed it on my desk.

Friday before school started mom tossed a package on my desk.   “I picked up your school uniforms,” she announced.   I was elated.   A real school uniform.   As bad as the ideas of uniforms seem to some students, wearing a uniform was an improvement over baby clothes.    I tore open the package and found something that appeared to be a t-shirt.   Perhaps it wouldn’t be too bad.   I shook it out.   It was the school colors and had the school logo on it but… it was a onesie.    I was devastated.   Mom must have made had special uniforms made up for me.

Tuesday rolled around and mom got me into a fresh disposable diaper and my school onesie.    She dropped me in front of the building.    I saw another onesie walking ahead and I rushed forward to see who it was.   It was Libby.   “Well another year,” I said to her.

“Yeah.   My first at school as a baby,” she said.

Well, we might as well go in.    We got into the lobby, and two students were working on a ladder painting on the wall where there had been a large rendition of the school logo.    They had smocks on to protect their clothes.

“What are they doing?” I asked nobody in particular.

“The school has a new mascot.”   The school team was the Warhawks.   “Too violent,” she said.

“What’s the new mascot?” I asked.   She smiled at me and gave me a look like I was silly.   She tapped the logo on her onesie.    I hadn’t looked at it closely before.   I looked now.   It was a characature of an infant wearing only a diaper.

“A baby?”

“Yep, the Madison High Babies.”    Fitting considering the new school uniforms.

“What?” I said.   She made a sweeping move with her hands to indicate her onesie.   I looked back at the two students painting the new logo.   When they turned, I could now see they were wearing onesies under their smocks.    My eyes opened wide.   I tuned towards the doors and saw students streaming in, all wearing the same onesies that we were wearing.

“You mean everybody?”

“You didn’t know.   I told you at the beginning of the summer I was in daycare to get used to this.”

“I guess I missed that.   So everybody has a onesie and diapers?”

“Yep, there are no bathrooms now.   At least not for students.”

I smiled.    A pair of hands covered my eyes.   “Guess who?”  

I knew who.   “Lexie!”  She removed her hands and I turned to see her standing there in the school onesie.   “You look great,” I said.

“It’s what all the fashionable students are wearing,” she said.    Mark joined us and we wandered laughing down the hall.

“I guess it is easier on us than it will be on the rest of the kids.   We’re diaper experienced.”

“Yeah, a lot of kids transferred out but it seems like we got just as many that transferred in.   At least it’s better than Polk High.”

“What are they using for uniforms?”  I asked.

“They don’t have uniforms.”

“So why is that worse?”

“No, I mean they don’t EVEN have uniforms?”

It took a second for it to sink in.   “You mean?”

“Yep, naked.”

FROM THE JEFFERSON COUNTY TRIBUNE

Schools returned to session across the county, most to some changes in student attire.   Monroe High students will again be sporting navy polo shirts and khaki pants and skirts as they did last year.    Lincoln high doesn’t have uniforms across the board, but those in their culinary specialty program wear chef’s jackets and those in their healthcare program wear scrubs.    More encompassing changes are in effect at Madison and Polk high.    Students at Madison high sport a bodysuit with snaps in the crotch.    “It makes changing the diapers easier,” Principal Biff Skinner said in an interview.   This is important as all the students now wear diapers.    “We put this in a limited test last year.    Having the students diapered saves a lot of time for academics and solves a lot of problems we had with the lavatories.    We now only need a lot three minutes for the students to get from class to class.”

Polk parents don’t have to worry about the high cost of uniforms for their students.    Polk students attend class stark naked.    It makes it hard for students to hide weapons or other contraband.    School administration say it avoids issues of gang and other class distinctions that cause distractions to the educational process.   “It also helps the student develop a positive body image,” School Counselor Holly Bush stated.

It’s not just the public schools that are going through these changes.    St. Elizabeth’s Catholic High, which had formerly been a girls-only school, has now gone co-ed.   However, in keeping with school tradition, all students still wear the uniform blouse and plaid skirt.    In addition, since St. E’s doesn’t have boys bathrooms, the boys wear diapers under their kilts.

• Like 3

naked? those poor kids.  But naked gang member students will be revealing any tattoos so thats going to be a distinguishing thing.  Plus I'd be beating you to death with my textbooks if you tried.

At leash Madison High isn't a religious school though I wonder how many parents do the math later on diaper costs and transfer out.  I hope they can at least change themselves.  Otherwise they'll need to hire a mob of carers to stuff where the toilets were or people will get rashes and leaks from sitting around too  long in used diapers.  Is interesting stuff there though :) 

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great story so far. willnotwill I am more impressed with your writing with each new story you put out. I did notice a few more little mistakes in this but giving how fast you put it out I would expect some of that. I was very happy to give it a like. I am also looking forward to reading more. 

• 3 weeks later...

Taking a slight diversion here to introduce a new character adapting to the new school uniforms

Bob's Story

Bob was reading the package of information that came from the school.    Every year in the middle of the summer he got this bummer envelope to remind him that soon he’d be back in school.    “I might as well get this over with,” he thought.   The first item was his schedule.   No real surprise here.   He’d chosen classes with the help of his guidance counselor and the schedule had reflected what he had asked for.

The next item was a copy of the student handbook.   A real snoozer of a document, he set it aside.   The last item was a letter to students and parents reminding them of the adoption of the new school uniform policy.    “Drat,” he thought.   He had heard rumors that uniforms were in the plans but he was hoping they’d have forgotten about that.

He read the next section twice.    “Double drat.   They can’t be serious.”    The thing said that the school uniform would consist of a one piece bodysuit and a diaper.    A diaper?   They can’t be serious.   Even the idea of a bodysuit was silly.    He continued reading.    Toilets for students will be unavailable.    Changing facilities?   They can’t really be saying you’d have to use the diaper.   Mom!” he screamed.

“Yes, Robert?” she responded as she entered the room.

“Read this,” he said passing over the letter.

Bob’s mother read through the item.    “Yes, I know about this.     I told you earlier that you had the option of switching schools.”

“You didn’t tell me that if I stayed at Madison, I’d be wearing diapers!” he protested.

“Well it’s a little too late to do anything about that now.   Besides, I’ve already put in the order for your uniforms.”

Bob fumed.    What could he do?   Mom seemed to think this was just another normal thing.

It was a week later when he came home to see his mother opening a package.    “Your uniforms are here.   Why don’t you try them on.”    She handed him the bodysuit and a diaper.    He trudged off to his room.     He held up the diaper.    No mistaking what it was, it was just like a baby’s only with two tapes on each side.     He spread it out on his bed.   He pulled his shorts and shirt off and got the thing taped in place.   Just peachy.

Bob unfolded the bodysuit.   It looked just like a t-shirt except that it had a part that went under his legs and snapped there.   He got it on and snapped it under the diaper.   He looked in the mirror.   He looked like a 14-year-old infant.    Then the logo printed on the top caught his eye.    It wasn’t quite the school logo.   Rather than the Warhawk mascot, it had a cartoonish baby sporting just a diaper there.

He went to his desk and dug out the school handbook that just arrived.   He hadn’t looked at it before.  Sure enough, the same baby logo was on the cover.    He turned on his computer and went to the school website.   Sure enough all references to the Warhawk had been changed to Baby.   The team names were all the “Madison Babies.”  This was getting ridiculous.

His mom knocked at the door.  “Do you have it on yet?”

He went over and opened it and she came in and looked at him.   “It looks like it fits pretty well,” she said tugging at various parts of it.    She got down to the leg holes and smiled.   “Of course, you’re not going to wear your underpants under the diaper.    That would be messy.”

Bob groaned again.   “I’m really expected to use this thing?”

“Well, it’s probably not a good idea to try to hold it in all day,” his mother said.   “If you want to test it now, I suggest you take your underpants off.”

“No thanks,” he said.   He had no intention of staying in this get up any longer than possible.

The rest of his summer passed by too fast.   Soon it was the first day of school.    He got up, showered and ate breakfast.   He sat on the toilet and forced himself to go one last time and then got the stupid diaper in place and the onesie over it.     It felt odd having the breeze on his bare legs and the extra bulk between them.   As he approached the school, he could see others converging on the building dressed as him.

“Hey, Bob,” he heard a voice say.   He turned to find his friend Jim.

“Hey, Jim.”

“How are you liking the new outfit?” he asked.

“It’s stupid,” Bob said.

“At least it’s cool.   At Monroe, they have to wear long pants.   Some of the boys were wearing skirts to protest that girls could wear shorter things.”

“I’m not sure which is worse.   Besides, this diaper’s likely going to get hot and sticky.”

“Yeah.”

The school day progressed, and there was much talk about the diapers and using them.   I should have cut back on my lunch drinks because by the end of the next class I had to go.   I was fidgeting around trying to avoid having to go, but finally, I realized I could wait no longer.    The teacher was droning on about this semesters syllabus, and it took me a second to try to go.   I finally closed my eyes and started to pee.   As I felt the warmth spreading across my crotch, I popped my eyes open to see if anybody noticed what I was doing, but they were all disinterested.    I thought surely I’d peed enough to blow these things out, but a discrete pass of my hand around my crotch showed no leaks.

As the bell rang, the girl next to me leaned over.   “You wet them a few minutes ago, didn’t you.”

I reddened a bit at being caught out.    “Yeah.”

“I did, too.   Isn’t it neat to sit there and pee while the teacher blabs on.”

Neat wasn’t quite the word I was going to use.   I hustled to my next class.    I had to pee a bit more, so I just pretended to be interested in whatever the teacher was saying while I wet more.   Perhaps she was right.    Still, it was kind of sick.

The dismissal bell rang, and I could feel the weight of the soaked diaper sagging at the crotch of my bodysuit.    I went right home and ripped off the uniform and diaper and got into regular clothes.

The next day I was on my way to lunch when I saw a girl in tears push out of a room.    My friend Tammy was just behind her, so I asked what was up.

“She filled her diaper on the way to class, and she asked for a pass to get a change, and the teacher told her she could wait until lunch.”

“I wet mine yesterday, stayed in it until I got home.”

“She pooped hers.    It was pretty obvious.”

“Oh.”

• Like 3

Back to Jakie's point of view:

The original babies continued to eat together.    “I guess we don’t stand out so much,” Lexie said.

“Yeah, hard to tell the babies from the babies,” Mark added.   “But at least they get to be big kids once they leave the building.”

“Some do,”  I added.   “But, my mom says that a lot of parents who stop by the boutique are asking about getting more  baby stuff for their kids.”

“Hey, did you fill out the survey yet?” Lexie asked.

“What survey?” I asked.

“The one about diapers and the new uniform.   I think everybody got one.   It was mailed home.”

“I guess I haven’t seen mine yet.”

When I got home that night, I asked mom, and she passed over the envelope.   There were pages for both the parents and the child to fill out.    First, it asked me if I wore diapers to school, then at home.   It asked me if I thought I was incontinent and if so whether by injury, disease, or just prolonged diaper use.   It went on and on, and I filled it out.   I had no idea what it was about but why not.

A few weeks later I was called down to the principal’s office.   They announced that they had a psychologist that was doing a study on the effects of the diapering.   They told me I’d be able to give my frank opinion about the whole thing, but they’d want me to be truthful in my answers.     It went on for about an hour.   I did express that I wish that I wasn’t publicly humiliated by being babied and that I could certainly stand to not have to use the diapers.    As I was leaving, I saw Mark was outside waiting for his turn at the survey.

I went off hoping that maybe it did something.

A month passed, and the school announced a new program:  The Green Diaper Initiative.   I had seen a bunch of students protesting the ecological impact of us wearing diapers.   The Green Diaper initiative provided cloth diapers for the students at school.   Of course, I had already had cloth diapers at home, so the new scheme was an easy transition.    It was simple really, every time I changed at school I traded a dirty cloth diaper for a clean one.

One evening Mom came in and suggested I needed a bath.   I followed her to the tub that she’d already filled with warm water and bubbles.   I’d had a few baths from her, so I thought I knew what to expect.   Out of the diaper, I slid under the warm water.   After a few minutes, my mother turned back to the tub holding a razor.

“It would probably be better if you didn’t have so much hair down there,” she said.    I gulped.   I knew what the implication was.   I heard from some of the other kids that their parents had shaved them for hygienic reasons, but thought I had escaped it.    I got up on my knees and watched my mom remove the evidence that I was more than just a baby.    After, getting the diaper area cleaned up she moved to my armpits.

“C’mon Mom, that’s not going to be a problem.”   She just gave me the look and proceeded to do the armpits.   She made a quick pass over the rest of my body.     I was clean as a baby now.   No hair except on my scalp.     I calmed myself to sleep that night telling myself that in a few years I would grow up.   I’d be out of diapers, and my hair would grow back.

The next day after school, Mom came and retrieved me from daycare.   She led me back to the boutique and said that they had some new arrivals she wanted me to try on.    She pulled an item from the rack and led me to the dressing room.    She unsnapped the school onesie and pulled it off me.    She held out the first item for me to step into.   It was a sort of seersucker fabric diaper cover.   Baggy, so it covered the diapers and plastic pants I had on.

She then slid a matching shirt over my head.    It came down just above the diaper waistline.   She pronounced it cute.   She picked up my school uniform and folded it and told me we had an appointment.

Appointment?

We drove a short distance and entered what I thought might be a doctor’s office.    We were led to an examining room, and I sat on the table.    Soon a woman came in.

“Oh, what an adorable baby,” she said to me.   I still reddened a bit when strangers acted as they’d just found an infant.    My mom and this woman exchanged words, but I didn’t understand what was going on.   

Soon I was naked with an underpad beneath me “just in case.”  The woman wheeled some machine over close and spread some goo on me and then placed a wand on my rear end.   I heard a zap and felt heat where she’d had it.    She continued to do this moving the wand slightly each time.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

She paused a minute and looked at my Mom who just nodded.   “It’s a laser hair system.    It will keep that hair from growing back so you won’t have to keep being shaved.”   She resumed moving the wand and zapping me.    It seemed like hours, but she had finally finished doing every inch of my body except my scalp.

“It will never grow back?” I inquired.

“You’ll need a few more treatments to make it complete, but yes.   You’ll never have to worry about hair on your body again.”

• Like 2

Bob:

Bob was grumbling again.   Not only was he at a school where wearing diapers had been required since the beginning of the school year but his cheapskate father had decided if the school would provide cloth diapers, there was no reason to buy disposables for him.     Every day he’d get home and take off the cloth diaper and plastic pants and put them away for the next morning.

When he had been wearing disposables, he usually just put off changing them until I got home and could get out of them entirely.   Now, he made sure to change before he left for the day, so he’d have a dry diaper for the next morning.   One day, he screwed up and went home with the wet one on.    He carefully packed the wet one in a plastic bag so he could trade it in the next day.

Morning arrived, and he looked through his closet.   Where was the last of his disposables?    When the green diaper program started, he still had a half bag left.   “Mom?”

“Yes, Bobby?”

“Where’s that bag of disposable diapers I had?”

“I gave them to Mrs. Brown for Tommy.    You’re wearing the school diapers now.”

“Mom.   The one I wore home is wet.   I was going to wear a disposable to school this morning.”

“Well, you’ll just have to put the wet one back on.”

Great.  He’d make a beeline to the changing room to change it out as soon as he got there.   He opened the bag.   The smell of ammonia hit him.   He pinned it in place.   It was cold and wet and uncomfortable.   He pulled the plastic pants over it and then got into the onesie.   He hustled off to school.

• Like 1

Oh poor Bob! Having to go to school in a diaper and onesie would be bad but having to go in an already wet cold diaper would be unbearable. I would have gladly given this a like but I ran out again. 

Jakie:

I learned that my report from social studies had won the school paper contest.    Lexie’s had come in second, and we were both happy for our results though we hadn’t tried to win anything.    We were going to present our papers against students from other schools to compete for the district prize.   The event was the following Friday.    That day, we got dressed in our uniforms, onesies, and diapers as usual, and Lexie’s mother drove us to Monroe high.   We entered the building a little self-conscious as most of the kids were from Monroe and were wearing polo shirts and khakis.

We heard a “Hey, you” behind us but didn’t think it was for us until we heard.  “Hey you two babies, wait.”    I turned to see a boy coming toward us, completely naked.

“Hi,” I said, and in an understatement of the year, “You must be from Polk.”

“Yeah, hard to mistake the uniform.   I’m Steve.”

“I’m Jakie and this is Lexie.    We’re from Madison if you hadn’t guessed.”

“I figured as much.    Where are we supposed to go.”

I indicated a sign that directed us down the hall and the three of us walked together.

“So,” Steve asked.   “How are those uniforms.    I think it must be nice to have something to wear even if it makes you look like babies.”

“They’re comfortable enough,” Lexie explained.   “Until you go in them.”

Steve looked stunned for a second.   “Go?”  He thought it again.  “You mean?”

“Yeah, I might trade what little clothes we have for toilet privs.”

“Wow.”

I added.   “I guess we’re used to it by now.   We were wearing diapers even before the school adopted the uniforms.’

“Why?”

“Our parents thought we’d do better as babies.”

“So you wear diapers even when not at school?”

“Yes.   We have baby clothes other than the uniform.   What about you.”

He looked a little embarrassed.    “I don’t have clothes at home either.    I mean, I have a few things that I wear if we go somewhere you can’t be naked, but mostly not.”

Just then I spotted a boy moving past wearing a plaid skirt.   Must be a St. E’s boy.   We shuffled down into a lecture hall.    I could see kids in uniforms, a few naked, a few like us in onesies and several girls and boys in matching catholic school girl uniforms.    The presentations started and I put it out of my mind.

The meeting broke for lunch and Lexie and I followed the crowd to the cafeteria.   We could feel the stares at the odd kids as we went through the line to get our food.    We sat at an empty table and tried to ignore it.    “Can we sit here?” I heard a girl say.    I looked up and saw a attractive nude girl looking hopefully.    I nodded.

Steve was close behind her.    “Janet, this is Lexie and Jakie.   Lexie and Jakie, this is Janet another Polk student if you haven’t guessed.”  They started to sit but I was mesmerized.   She was quite attractive.    I felt a poke in my side.

“Stop staring at her,” Lexie whispered into my ear and I snapped out of it.

We talked for a bit.   I tried not to stare at Janet, but it was hard having a nude girl sitting opposite me.   Finally, Lexie stood and said, “We better go find someplace to change before we have to go back to the lecture hall.”

“Change?” Steve said confused.

“My diaper is wet and I suspect Jakie’s is as well.”

“You wet them?”

“Of course, they’re not just for show.   At Madison the bathrooms are off-limits to students.”

“I think I’d just wait until I got home.”

“It’s hard sometimes and besides, for Jakie and me, it wouldn’t matter.    Our parents have us wear diapers at home, too.   It’s a little embarrassing but we were wearing diapers before the school adopted them as uniforms.”

“At home, too?”  Steve said.   “I’m sorry.”

“It’s the same with me,” Janet spoke up.   We all turned to her.  Even Steve seemed surprised by her revelation.    “Mom and I got into a fight last May.    She threw out almost all of my clothes.    I was naked all summer.  When she found out about what Polk was doing, she had me transferred.”

“You don’t have any clothes?” Lexie said.

“I have a nice dress for church and mom keeps a pair of shorts and a T-shirt in the car in case I need to get out some place where I can’t be nude.    Other than that, I’m as you see me.”

There was a bit of a silence and then Lexie spoke.    “Jakie and I and a few of our friends were in diapers.   We had baby clothes to wear as well.    I think our moms kind of pushed Madison into the onesie as uniform idea.”

Janet kept nodding at the revelations.   Steve just stared at the three of us in awe.   Finally, Lexie grabbed me and tugged me off to find a changing room.   We found the nurse’s office and explained our need and we took our changing stuff into a side room there and changed.

The rest of the day went normally.   I had been suppressing the need to poop late in the day and when we left the building I finally let it go.   I thought to myself that I should have just used a toilet in the Monroe building.   Nobody would likely have cared.    But here I was with a diaper full of poop.   My mind flashed back to the day at the water park.   I was wearing a bathing suit and swim diaper and my mom put me in a regular diaper for the specific task of pooping and then changing me back.

When I got home, I got mom to change me.   While she was cleaning me up, she commented how much easier it was now that I was without hair there.    I made my pitch.   “You know, mom.  It would be easier if I could just poop in the toilet.    I’d still wear diapers and wet them, but there’s no real need for this.”

Mom seemed to contemplate things for a second.   “I got the report back from the research that you guys all participated in.”    My mind flashed back to all the surveys and interviews we completed.    I was back dressed now and mom slid a report to me.

“What’s it say?” I asked skimming through the report.

“It says that the babies do better than the average student.”   OK, I figured that was going to be the case.   More ammunition to support her case.   “It goes on to say that students who are generally incontinent like your friend Mark do even better.”

I thought about Mark.  Unlike most of us, he had not been able to control wetting since he was in that car accident.   He’d need diapers even without the rest of this.    Still, he was forced to poop in his diaper for no good reason like the rest of us.

“They’ve proposed a new idea,” Mom said.   I stood silent waiting for the next shoe to drop.     “The doctors can give an injection and it will make you incontinent for a few months.”

Great, I thought.   I could tell that my mother thought it was a good idea.    I knew it was inevitable, but I decided to play this one out.    I protested but then said, “If I agree to get the shot, can I then use the toilet for pooping?”

“We’ll see,” mom said.

• Like 2

I agree Sarah don’t get the shot. I liked the chapter and I am really enjoying the story. I have to say though that the Polk school dress code, or lack thereof is making me a little uncomfortable. I get you are trying for different dress codes but nude? I wouldn’t ever think that would be acceptable. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love this story! Please continue it. I think the nude uniforms are strange. I like the shot idea and this is getting so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOBBY

Bob was on his way home from school.   Another day in this stupid getup and diaper.    A few more blocks and he could shuck out of this into normal clothes.    The problem was that the pressure in his bowels had been steadily growing through the last period of class.    He didn’t want to poop in the blasted diaper.   He had to make it home.

He was within sight of his house when he couldn’t hold it anymore.  He let loose and felt the feces erupt and mushroom all over his butt.   Absolutely, disgusting.    He figured it couldn’t get any worse and he’d be out of it soon so he pushed and finished the relief.    Coming through the door he went straight up to the bathroom.    He turned on the shower, hot.   He unsnapped the onesie and got that off.   He reached inside his plastic pants and unpinned the diaper and slid the whole mess to the floor.   He stepped in the shower and turned his rear toward the water stream.    The water ran brown around his feet for a few minutes until he got it all off.   He grabbed the soap and suds below the waist and rinsed it off.

Toweling off he looked at the mess in the plastic pants.   He got into regular clothes and went downstairs.  “Mom, I had a kind of poopy accident in the diaper on the way home.   And….”

“You want to know if I can wash it?” she completed his thought.

“Yes, please.”

“I’ve already got a load going.    Go up and dump as much of the poop as you can into the toilet and then bag up the rest.   I’ll get to it.”

Bobby grabbed a bag and went upstairs.   Carefully he carried the load over to the toilet and shook it out.    Fortunately, since he hadn’t had to sit down it wasn’t too smashed into the diaper.    A large wad of it plopped out into the toilet.    He bagged the rest and took it to the laundry room.

The next morning he sought out his mother.   She handed him the bag.  It was clear that it was the same as when he had removed it.   “I thought you were going to wash this for me.”

“I was, but your father overruled me.   He says the school is supposed to be handling that.”

Great, either my father was a bigger cheapskate than Bobby thought or he was intentionally humiliating me.   Either way, the result was the same.

“Let me help you,” mom said.   She led him to his room and laid out the filthy diaper for him.   He got on it.   It was cold and sticky.    She pulled it up and pinned it in place.   The plastic pants were vile as well.   She threaded them over his legs and he stood up and pulled them the rest of the way on.    Just peachy he thought standing there in a day old soiled diaper.     He got the onesie on and headed off to school.

He'd never been more uncomfortable in his life.   It was disgusting enough actually pooping in the diaper, but he was now cold and irritated.    It took him ten minutes to clean up in the changing room.   He was happy to be in a clean diaper.

• Like 1