LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Battosaiii

All characters will be 18+
This is an RP between two adults (myself being one of them). I am seeking another adult for this RP, which is purely fantasy based.

I'm on Eastern Standard time you dont have to be but that would be a plus.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here in the comments.

Want to role play a scene similar to this story scene yet it is subject to change on what fits us best. So take your time and read this post.

(RP Contains: mental changes to my character, diapers (wet and dirty), abdl, mdlb, humiliation, spanking, magic transformation, public diaper changes, enforced bedtimes, nurseries, breastfeeding, and whatever else you'd like to add. 

(Hard limts are gore, vomit, death)

I would perfer to use discord, kik, or reddit for are roleplaying messaging.

The Wand’s Surprise
Chapter 1
“Oh shit *Cough*, look at this!” Maggie said, as she pulled out a thin black wand from the dusty box. She waved the dust that puffed out of the crate away with her free hand. “Look at this, Mikey! This is perfect for our Harry Potter costumes!” she said, handing the wand to her boyfriend. He smiled as he took it from her, making quick note of the strange engravings on the side.

“Holy shit this is perfect!” He said, twisting it around in his hands. Mikey looked back up at his girlfriend smiling back at him… god she was beautiful. While she was three years younger than him (He was 27), she was drop dead gorgeous. Brown hair, hazel eyes, moderate breasts, and an ass that could kill. She was truly the perfect girl for him. “Man this house just has so many cool surprises in it!” He said, handing the wand back to Maggie. She beamed at him.

“I know! Buying this place ‘as is’ was the best choice we could have made haha” she said with a slight giggle at the end. The two of the continued to rummage around the attic for about an hour, before calling it quits. They descended down the latter together, and made their way into the kitchen for a quick snack. 

“Watcha want Mags? Crackers and hummus sound good to you?” Mikey said, as he stared into the refrigerator. She responded with a quick nod. As Mikey pulled the crackers out of the cupboard, Maggie couldn’t help but keep twisting the wand around in her hands. It was just so interesting, it was as if she didn’t want to put it down. 

“This thing is just so cool.” She said, starting directly at the black wand. Mikey let out a smirk as he placed everything on the table. 
“It’s neat for sure, but ain’t a real one.” He said, grabbing a fist full of crackers.

“Well you don’t kno-“ Maggie suddenly cut herself off as she looked up from her wand. “That dick” She thought to herself, as she peered at the tower of dirty dishes in the sink. Her smiley face fanished, replaced with a pissed off glare. “What the hell, Mikey? You said you would do the dishes YESTERDAY!” Maggie said with some bite in her words. Mikey recoiled from the sharp response, then shot a defensive look at Maggie.

“I just.. forgot okay?” He said, pulling a cracker out of some humus. Mikey tried to look away, as if to defuse the situation by doing that. Maggie continued to glare.

“It just pisses me off because I’ve had to do them for the past what? 2 weeks non-stop?” She said, getting up out of her chair. Mikey just rolled his eyes. Grabbing his plate of snacks, he also got out of his chair. 

“I’ll just let you be for a bit then.” Mikey said, making his way out of the kitchen. Still munching, he went into the couples room. Maggie was left fuming in the kitchen, still holding the wand for some reason.

She just shook her head, as she stared up at the ceiling. “You’re such a baby” she whispered, as she thought about Mikey. The wand began to warm in her hand. She didn’t really notice it at first, but suddenly she shot her gaze toward the black stick in her hand.  “The fuck?” She whispered, as she lifted the wand to her face, the very tip of it began to glow. It was a dull green, but slowly brightened to a blinding white. Maggie let out a gasp as she dropped the wand. The light grew even brighter, until she couldn’t see anything anymore.

She braced herself in response, until… the light just shut off. She stood in her guarded stance for a few minutes, a look of fear clear across her face. “Holy… shit…” She whispered, as she touched the wand with her foot. “That didn’t just happen…” Maggie said, slowly grabbing the wand off the floor. She thoroughly examined it, praying she didn’t just blow something up…

Mikey looked back up at his computer screen, as he popped another cracker in his mouth. He kept scrolling through his facebook feed, not really doing anything in particular. He looked down at the plate in his lap again to grab another cracker, but instead let out a gasp.

“What the hell!” Was what he meant to say, but instead “Was da hecks!” came out. His entire wardrobe had started to change. Gone was his shirt and sweatpants. Blue overalls and soft blue pastel shirt had taken it’s place. That wasn’t the worst part through… it was the fact his crotch couldn’t stop expanding…

A thick, gigantic diaper was slowly growing over his waist.  Mikey’s overalls had some buttons on the front, and instantly he started fumbling around with them to see what the hell was going on. It took him much longer than he would have expected (Solid 2 minutes to undo three buttons). The diaper had finally stopped expanding, but that didn’t help Mikey feel any better. A gasp escaped his lips, as he stared in awe the oversized diaper around his butt. 

The words “Baby” were written repeatedly across the waistline in block letters. These were baby diapers, meant for some little baby boy who wasn’t even close to potty training. 
“Dis so- UGH!” Mikey yelled, his emotions just suddenly bursting over him. It was as if the rational part of his mind was less in control than normal. He got up, and started stomping his feet all over the ground. “No No NO! NO DIAPIE!!” He yelled, his face growing red with anger. He could feel some tears starting to form around his face, but he didn’t even care. “Me no need DI-DI’S!” He screamed again, he started to wobble. His face went from angry, to scared as he lost complete control of his balance. 

He fell straight onto his diapered butt with a “PUFF”. It was almost instant what happened next: “WAAAA!!!! W-W-WAAA!! AAHHH!!” Mikey just lost it, he lost all control of his emotions, as he just let loose into a full temper tantrum. Any kind of surveillance on his bodily functions was out the window, as his diaper started to warm under his lack of focus on his crotch. His potty training was now spotty at BEST, so just any outburst like this was going to lead to a very wet diaper..

It was then that Maggie bust open the door. “Mikey whats! … Oh… oh my…” She said, completely shocked. “Mikey why the… why are you wearing a fucking diaper?! What happened to your clothes!?” Maggie said, making her way closer to him. Mikey didn’t even respond, in fact he just wailed even harder.
“WAA! MAMA!! WAA!!!” He screamed, pounding his fists onto the floor. Maggie recoiled at that middle part. 

“Mama?” She said to herself. It was if something just clicked in her mind, “Oh baby.. come here you.. aww did you fall on your little butt?” Maggie said, collecting her ‘boyfriend’ into her arms. He weighed almost nothing in her arms, he easily hoisted him up. “Aww did you take a tumble? Hm? Did you go boom boom on the floor?” She said, swaying the baby boy back and forth. Mikey just nodded in response, popping a free hand into his mouth.

“Aw well it’s okay little boy, here let mommy check your diaper here.” She quickly placed two fingers into the waistline of his diaper. “Oh you’re soaked, Baby!” Maggie said, shaking her head. Mikey didn’t even slightly care, he was starting to come down from his tantrum. He moved his gaze toward the large, supple breasts of his girlfriend. He instinctively started pawing at them, whimpering as he did so.

Maggie wasn’t sure what he meant at first, but a smile grew across her face as she realized what he wanted. “Oh, are you a hungry little boy?” She said, placing Mikey on the bed. She started taking off her shirt.

She stared at Mikey, as her bra came off. “Am I really about to breastfeed my boyfriend?” She thought, sitting on the bed next to him. She guided his head to her plump breasts, he instantly latched on. “Ooo!” She said, not expecting it to feel that good. Her smile grew even wider… “Oh I could get used to this…” she said… her ‘boyfriend’ slipring happily away

Archived