LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting a diaper from front to back.

olympus

If you use disposable diapers, they are made using a super absorbent polymer (SAP) called sodium polyacrylate. When you wet, the surface of the diaper quickly absorbs the moisture and turns it into a gel As far as front or rear wetness, eventually the polymer will absorb the liquid evenly throughout the diaper. I wear cloth with a Zorb soaker panel and often a terrycloth booster in the rear which works almost the same way except instead of turning liquid into a gel, it absorbs and holds it. Eventually a cloth diapering system like that will also get wet from front to rear. Technology makes disposables able to hold a lot more liquid between changes. The only reason I wear cloth instead of disposables is privacy. There are too many people around me to store disposables or to throw them away. Cloth is easier to hide, then wash and dry and re-hide without any telltale garbage to dispose of.

• 2 months later...

When I was younger (pre-teen to late 20’s) I could get my diapers soaked from front to back by lying on my back and front in 2 different wettings without a leak but nowadays there’s no chance of it happening without a leak (at most I can get about 75%of my diaper soaked without a leak but after that I’m going to leak no matter how I’m positioned but that’s ok with me because I thoroughly enjoy wetting my diapers until they are leaking quite profusely). 

It’s all about gravity. This is not difficult to do depending on the positions I’m in when I wet, which is frequently laying on my back and later on my stomach, not because I’m trying to soak the entire pad but because I toss and turn a lot.

• Like 1

Been experimenting with chastity recently and with it on I pee the diaper more like a girl, but also manages to wet the whole back and most of front, more than I could without chastity, without getting into weird positions 

Diaper got wet all the way up the waistband in the rear and had to change before it leaked

Completely soaking a disposable diaper is hard to do, that is without getting leaks. Slowly but surely filling your diaper helps rather than flooding your diaper all at once. I usually dribble my diaper full and found they hold moisture a lot better that way. But and soon as I get the chance I’ll put on cloth diapers and they get wet front to back without any problems. If they start to leak you most definitely pushed the boundaries of its absorbency, then again any diaper will leak when pushed too far and cloth is no different. When I wake up in the morning I am wet all over while my bed is still dry and that is how I like it    

• Like 1

I don't like the back to be wet...

My bum rashes easy whereas my front area doesn't. 

Usually if I get soaked up to the back, I get a rash somewhat on my bum after. Still no way as bad as rashes from messing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wear a gaff at night.  This holds your penis down between your legs and allows you to get the back of the diaper wet.  You have to go real slow and not flood otherwise it can leak out the back.  I raise my ass up to create a downward angle allowing the pee to flow to the back.  Getting the back sides wet is probably the most difficult.  Sometimes I will just pre-wet the front and back before putting on the diaper.  I love the feeling of a diaper totally wet.  It's much easier to get a cotton diaper wet end to end because cotton wicks.  So your best bet is to wear cotton diapers if you want the entire diaper soaked.

Since I like to flood, I hold until the principle of physics of osmosis (well, sort of) just need to take effect. I totally fill my diaper and the diaper I used to have a few years ago, would hold it and not leak as long as I kept it on, which was sometimes for 24 more hours.

As a heavy wetter (totally incontinent), I have always felt that too much of the absorption material in the back of the diapers is waisted as so much of it remains dry, and I sleep mostly on my back. But last night I tried Delta-A-Form and I was shocked when I awoke this morning to find that the back was just as wet as the front. Obviously, before I can claim that this diaper wicks fairly equally from front to back, I’ll need to wear it several more times. But even if I learn that this is the case, it will not be among my favorite night-time briefs because, even though it’s very thick, it’s feels like a cloth diaper and I prefer the plastic backing provided on so many other extended wear diapers.IMG_4683.thumb.jpg.f5ff3f0ba1d53f71083fed57ba25fcf6.jpg

DELTA-A-FORM

Just wondering who is able to wet a diaper from front to back before it leaks. Any tips would be wonderful

I think maybe you could add plastic or rubber pants over your diapers(?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found the same with the Seni Quatro. Great wicking ability, but cloth backed! [emoji20] 

Thanks for reminding me, ‘diaperedboilerman.’ After I read your comment, I checked my journal and realized that I did try the Seni Super 2 years ago before going back to plastic-backed overnight diapers. Though as I mentioned above, I much prefer plastic backed diapers, I noted in my journal that the Seni Super Quatro is an extremely comfortable cloth-like diaper that for me did wick quickly and more evenly than most of the other high absorbency nighttime diapers. Maybe it’s time to try them again and to appreciate their functionality over form.  79dfaedbd3260e654d41feed3e2a74d1.jpg

Wearing Seni Super Quatro In 2017