LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting a diaper from front to back.

olympus

Unfortunately, there’s no way you’ll fully use a diaper’s capacity simply based on physics alone. You might be able to get most of it wet by going in different positions and body orientations, but not 100%. Your best bet is to start from one end and work your way to the other.

Like everyone else has said it requires some orientation changes and controlled smaller wetings once the diaper is almost at capacity. That is if you don’t want leaks. At home this is easy, but I would not attempt this out in public unless you’re prepared to possibly have some wet pants. 

At one time I was using a folded microfiber towel in my  disposables to help wick the moisture to the rest of the diaper material.

II didn't wear often enough to see any real difference, perhaps someone that knows their diaper use better would have better results.

I used the microfiber towels from Sam's Club, I buy them for wiping my cars off they do pull a ton of moisture away from the surface quickly.

The towels are very soft and feel great, but  when wet they do get that wet feeling like a cloth diaper, some might like the feel.

10 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Unfortunately, there’s no way you’ll fully use a diaper’s capacity simply based on physics alone. You might be able to get most of it wet by going in different positions and body orientations, but not 100%. Your best bet is to start from one end and work your way to the other.

I got news for you, by time I take mine off Its soaked from front to back.And not one drop has leaked out.Of  coarse I wear a pre-folded cloth under my disposable.And it is also soaked from front to back.I have been doing this for years.

49 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

I got news for you, by time I take mine off Its soaked from front to back.And not one drop has leaked out.Of  coarse I wear a pre-folded cloth under my disposable.And it is also soaked from front to back.I have been doing this for years.

It’s a known fact that you can’t hit a diaper’s started capacity for a number of reasons. I’m not looking to turn this into an argument, but I get the feeling you’re getting as close as you can to max capacity. I’d imagine there’s still some SAP that still has a little absorbency left.

11 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

It’s a known fact that you can’t hit a diaper’s started capacity for a number of reasons. I’m not looking to turn this into an argument, but I get the feeling you’re getting as close as you can to max capacity. I’d imagine there’s still some SAP that still has a little absorbency left.

I agree that you will not hit the claimed absorbency volume, but I think the OP just wants his diaper wet from front to back with no dry spots. I regularly manage to do the latter. 

27 minutes ago, SoggySoCal said:

I agree that you will not hit the claimed absorbency volume, but I think the OP just wants his diaper wet from front to back with no dry spots. I regularly manage to do the latter. 

Yes I understand about absorbancy numbers as they are usually determined with diaper flat on a table. This need is purely to enjoy the feeling ot being in a soaked diaper. 

It would be very difficult to get a diaper soaked front to back with no leakage. You'd have to do it laying down,  with your knees in the air a bit so that the leg openings were also raised, creating a little pool area for the pee to collect and be absorbed into your diaper. 

• Like 1

I have found that when wearing a chastity device I am able to make my diaper last longer as my diaper fills more from the middle and then to the front and back at the same time.  When not wearing a chastity device the front of my diaper easily will leak before the back of my diaper even soaks any pee pee.

I imagine a woman wearing diapers will leak less than a man wearing them as their wetting is more situated in the middle.  I would be curious to hear from some ladies.

41 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I imagine a woman wearing diapers will leak less than a man wearing them as their wetting is more situated in the middle.  I would be curious to hear from some ladies.

Although I guess the flip side of that is that a woman can't direct the flow towards front or back as easily, she will generally wet in the same spot, so her nappy is likely to leak in the middle without any of it getting right to the front (particularly) or back...

57 minutes ago, nappylover78 said:

Although I guess the flip side of that is that a woman can't direct the flow towards front or back as easily, she will generally wet in the same spot, so her nappy is likely to leak in the middle without any of it getting right to the front (particularly) or back...

When my wives used to wet their diapers it would always seem to transfer towards the back...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

I think that the nut sack kind of acts like a dam for males, keeping pee towards the front of the diaper and poop in the back.  

For a female,  there's nothing in the middle. When she peed, it can easily go to the back of the diaper,  especially if she is sitting. 

I would think that boys can utilize more of the diaper than ladys can 

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I think that the nut sack kind of acts like a dam for males, keeping pee towards the front of the diaper and poop in the back.  

For a female,  there's nothing in the middle. When she peed, it can easily go to the back of the diaper,  especially if she is sitting. 

I would think that boys can utilize more of the diaper than ladys can 

Maybe for both pee pee and poopy but I would say a woman's diaper can definitely handle more wettings than a mans.  

In addition to all the posted comments, I also think it depends on the "cotton/pulp vs. SAP ratio in the diaper.  While SAP is very absorbent and expands when wet it does not distribute the wetness.  The perfect diaper will have a good ratio between the cotton/pulp and SAP because the non-SAP absorbent material distributes the wetness better.

Given enough "input" and time you can soak any diaper from front to back completely, but by then it may be leaking profusely. Or not at all. If you want that feeling then laying on your back will tend to get the back wetter faster but the front may have to reach it's capacity first- that varies quite a lot. I do think you'll never reach advertised capacity simply because of the testing methods being use which do not emulate wearing, nor do they differentiate between active/inactive or allow for different postures like sitting/standing/laying. So see and use those capcity numbers as a general reference or comparative factor only because YMMV, and probably will!

Bettypooh

I am urinary incontinent. I was born female and still am female. In 1976 shortly after I reached puberty I reverted to bedwetting. Up to then my bladder was small and over-active so I often wore just-in-case diapers when on trips, but as long as I was fairly close to a toilet I had not needed diapers in bed, even on trips. Back then I had only worn pinned gauze diapers inside vinly panties.

When sleeping I change position a lot. My mother always made sure I had enough capacity when she pinned me into just-in-case diapers. She taught me to be as careful when changing my own diapers. At 17 I moved to university where my dorm had no coin laundry. That was 1981 when the only disposables that fit me were Attends. For bed I always covered those with pull-on vinyl panties. In 1991 I moved to a home with a laundry room, so I could resume wearing pinned gauze diapers to bed. I still do so at home and when possible while traveling. When I must wear disposables to be they are inside pull-on vinyl panties.

If it’s the tactile feeling, of having a wet diaper front and back you are after. Then of course, the front getting wet is easy. Getting the back wet however, you need to use more of an artificial approach. If you have an enema bag and tubing, then you can fill the bag, and stick the end of the tube into the back of your diaper. Then, let it soak up the back of your diaper. 

Or, I have used a teakettle. The long spout of teakettle, makes it easier to get it were you want, without spilling. 

All three woman I have been married to has at some point delved in being my little girl and worn diapers.  Of course this was before I turned into a complete sissy and decided I was the one that wanted to be in the diapers.  My current wife probably enjoyed being diapered the most but was never fascinated using them.

It's not an easy thing to do,i can sit and lay in positions that most people can't, i have a power wheelchair with every setating positioning,cushion brace and harness known to man (they make the BDSM crowd jealous ) a restraining high chair that can go anywhere and do anything in public,that turns into a stretcher , that enables me me to sit and lay in unusual positions including as if being launched in the space shuttle ( sitting with my hips and shoulders aligned with the ground ) crease your diaper lengthwise that gives it a ready channel to flow to the back as well as wick , i have worn a double boosted NS supreme for 26 hours to a doctors appointment and sometimes they are a heavy thoroughly used mess , and other times it's leaking and the back is still almost dry ( i am completely IC ) what happens in my diaper is preferred to stay there. So when you figure I can comfortably & safely sit with gravity in my favor and do 9 MPH Donuts inside of 20" circle all day ,you could damn near be a human excrement centrifuge and not fully soak the back ,much of it is honestly on the individual diaper ( and I don't mean like NS vs ABU) I literaly mean it's the small idiosyncrasies of manufacturing tolerances that can make a huge difference in success and " failure" .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Flooding while laying on the back and lifting ass is the easiest way to get the rear wet, if you don't lift, it most likely will leak as it will pool in the crotch

Peeing just a little at a time will mostly make crotch wet, even with method above

For the front one just has to stand up, sit straight up or lay down on stomach, or bend over etc.

My diapers usually get very wet using similar methods, always pointing down, obviously if you can pee when its stiff, the on back one will have better effect, or if its large when soft..