LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing in a condom

wetskipants

Has anyone tried peeing in a condom, then lying on the floor of the shower with your legs up against the wall while still wearing the condom? The anticipation of waiting for gravity to take over and the full condom to slip off and land on your chest or face with a big splash can be quite a thrill.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2019 at 10:29 PM, Pete671 said:

Never tried that, but sounds interesting, I've peed in my own face in the bath many times though, with my eyes closed and imagining it's someone else doing it lol,,, 

How do you manage that? I struggle to get much of a flow when I'm in that sort of upside down position.

7 hours ago, wetskipants said:

How do you manage that? I struggle to get much of a flow when I'm in that sort of upside down position.

Not so easy as when I was in my 20s, I need to have a full bladder tbh, sometimes I pee into a measuring jug, then lie down and pour it over my face,,,

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/2/2019 at 3:29 AM, Pete671 said:

Never tried that, but sounds interesting, I've peed in my own face in the bath many times though, with my eyes closed and imagining it's someone else doing it lol,,, 

I have played on my back and peed up and all over my body and on my face. I also imagine it's another guy peeing all over me, It's soooo assume I love to get peed on.. I would want sex afterwards.