LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paddled on my poopy diaper

Spanky

Just got paddled on my messy diaper. It took a lot of swats to get through this thick diaper,  but it did.

Got 45 swats on each butt cheek with a pocket paddle.  My butt was still a little bit tender from my paddlings Saturday.

Don't think that the paddle is done with my butt for the day,  there may be more to come.  

It's already sore to sit.

• Like 1

Just got paddled again. 10 swats on the right butt cheek,  10 on the left.  10 on the right,  10 on the left 10 more on the right,  10 on the left.  Finished with 15 on the right butt cheek and 15 on the left butt cheek.  

I have to sit here in my messy diaper until I'm ready for my diaper change.  Then I'll have to go get my fresh diaper ready.  That will mean another paddling,  on my bare bottom this time. 

Ready, or maybe not so ready for my diaper change.  My butt is already sore. Big boys shouldn't poop themselves. 

20190128_153902.jpg

The last paddling was on my bare bottom.  10 swats to the right butt cheek,  10 to the left.  10 more to the right,  10 more to the left.  My butt was still a little bit damp from my bath, that made the swats sting even more.  Hopefully that's it for today,  I  got to put the paddle away. 

5 hours ago, Spanky said:

The last paddling was on my bare bottom.  10 swats to the right butt cheek,  10 to the left.  10 more to the right,  10 more to the left.  My butt was still a little bit damp from my bath, that made the swats sting even more.  Hopefully that's it for today,  I  got to put the paddle away. 

Did you self paddle or someone help you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...