LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here's your chance to get paid to wear a diaper in public

Geez! What some companies will come up with for publicity!  And what some people will do for money!  On the other hand, $24 an hour plus tips is not bad money for a days work if you can stand the embarrassment!  Who knows but some actual AB or DL members in the area might apply and really enjoy it!  Good acceptable one time situation for those who have been wanting to openly wear diapers in public for their thrill!  I would suggest, though, that they keep in mind the "diaper" appears to be just a costume and it shouldn't be used for the actual purpose a diaper is intended for!  That doesn't mean that a person can't wear a Rearz, Abena or Confidry 24/7 under their costume!  The extra bulk and thickness might add to the overall effect, but it might also give things away and make your boss wonder why that costume is thicker than he thought it was supposed to be!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. I remember kids occasionally asking me if I wanted a Hurts Donut, with the intent to punch me in the arm and say "Hurts....don't it?" But it never worked on me because I'd never heard of the company. It all makes sense now, except for why they thought that would work in Southern California.

Though still a costume, it even has a Hurts logo on the back, it looks like last year's diaper was much much bigger, and bulkier.

https://www.news-leader.com/videos/news/local/ozarks/now/2018/02/13/hurts-donuts-cupid-delivers-sweets-community-foundation-ozarks/110384838/