LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NANNY ALEXANDRA

When I finish to rinse Samuel's hair I take a Turtle-shaped sponge and after I poured a little bit of bubble bath in it and giving it to Mrs Samantha

"I let you the pleasure to wash him" I said her 

SAMUEL

I blush very much when my mother came to the bathroom 

"no! Please i can wash myself" I say them hoping in their mercy

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I look the scene with a faint smile while Mrs Samantha wash her son. 

SAMUEL

I blush very clearly while my mother whash my private parts. I can't believe that she is doing this in front of a stranger. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"I'm going to prepare the necessary for Samuel in the living room" I sad to Mrs Samantha before to get out of the bathroom. Then I go to the living room and I take the plaid that we used a little while ago streaching it on the floor next the sofa, then I go to take a baby oil bottle, a diaper and all the necessary putting everything next the plaid. 

SAMUEL

My mother is taking the syphone of the shower and she is rinsing me, I want that this "torture" finish as soon as possible. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I take the little boy and I lay him down on the plaid then I open the towel and I start to spread the powder on his groin, spreading it with my heand. Then I take a fresh diaper 

SAMUEL 

When she tried to spread the powder in my private parts I lock my legs

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I see the he try to resist

"Samuel don't try to resist!" I say him but he continue to resist 

"Samuel i will not repeat you" but he don't listen me 

"ok!" I say putting him on his side and giving him five very hard spanks

SAMUEL

I scream crying while she spanks me and I have not other choice to open my legs to let her do what she has to do. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I take a bottle of baby oils and I poor a little bit on Samuel's groin spreading it wit my heand on his groin and booty, and then in his body before to take a diaper and after I opened it i take Samuel for the ankles, I rise its up and I put the diaper under his boot. 

I look with interest as Alexandra changes the diaper to Samuel and how he is still trying to fight ... The baby’s whole body glitters from baby oil ..

"Thank you for helping, Alexandra. I would not have managed it alone. I think the baby can play in his gaming playpen after changing the diaper"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"ok" I answer to Mrs Samantha helping Samuel to sit down on the floor "have you some toys for him?" I answer to Mrs Samantha giving a caress to the little boy 

SAMUEL 

I can't do anything nothing but pout to my mother and nanny Alexandra. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"what a cute little dog" I say taking the stuffed dog and showing it to Samuel but he don't seem very interested to his new toys

SAMUEL

I watch that toys and its dont interst me. Its are toys for baby does mom realy think that that toys can interest me?

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"um...it seems that your baby is boring" I say "maybe he has too much videogames and game no suitable for his age, i think that if you get rid off that he will appreciate more this toys

SAMUEL

"what but you can't do it" i say very angry

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"I think that a eight year old girl is too young to do the babysitter for a 1 year old boy" I said her "do you know someone more old than her? Maybe a sister or a cousin of this girl" 

SAMUEL

"I don't want a babysitter!" I say them very angry to this women who ignore me "ei! I am here!" I insist trying to attract their attention. 

I'm distracted from talking with the nanny just to put a pacifier in Sammy's mouth.
"Baby do not bother adults to talk. Suck your paci" - and I return to talking with the nanny ...

"Actually, we have a cousin older sister, 14 years old, a very good girl, she learns in the 8th grade. I think she is suitable to be a nanny for a baby

"She will be at her birthday party. And we will give her the experience of communicating with baby Sammy. Under our supervision she will learn everything, and then she will be able to cope with it alone.

I think it's time for the baby to sleep. - I said, looking at the clock - Already 8 pm. Baby time is over. Will you put him to sleep, Alexandra? "

SAMUEL 

"but it's too early for go to sleep!" I complain but as I finish the phrase I do a big yawn. Maybe this day is been more wearly than I thought. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

I rise the little boy up and in doing it i check his diaper that is still clean so after I wrap him in the  blanket and I put hi in his bed 

SAMUEL 

I fall in asleep hoping to wake up from this nightmare 

(add a little erotica :) )
I watch Alesandra take Sammy to bed.
"Alexandra, I would like to thank you for taking care of the baby" - I say leaving the room .. - "I suggest you spend the night with me .."
I come to you and give a hot kiss on the lips. And taking my hand I lead to my room

"The baby will sleep until the morning," I say pointing at the baby monitor. "And I can do you well"

With my gentle hands, I help you take off your dress and kissing your neck, take off my bra. I squeeze your breasts and caress your nipples.
"Your breasts are very pleasant to Alexander. I really liked you"

I throw you on the bed and take off your panties and start playing with your pussy, fingers and tongue, until you reach orgasm.

"It's okay. It will be very nice ..
I dig my mouth into your pussy and lick it tightly.
"You are very tasty."
You finish very violently and we fall asleep embracing each other.

(The next morning ...)

I watch you sleep on my shoulder. And I kiss you wake ..

"Who among us will check the baby?"

NANNY ALEXANRA:

"can you go?" I say getting up with a smile from your bed and going to the kitchen "I wil prepare the breackfast"

SAMUEL

I'm wake up in my bed and i can not move. this night i woke up more time because I needed to the bathroom but I not success to getting free to go and i wet my diaper many time. I think that it overflow too and now i need to poop.

NANNY ALEXANRA:

I go in the kitchen and i start to prepaire the crepes for breckfast, i prepere a bottle of milk for our baby and the coofe for me and Mrs. Samantha.