LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Hi! I would like resume this roleplay keeping tones and the tags of the first part. Is someone interested?) 

Samuel is a spolit and rude 10 years old boy, whom his mother can not longer ménage. One afternoon in which he come home during school hours accompanied by a police man, because he was accused of stealing a videogame, his mother decided that it’s too mutch. Then she search someone who give her some advice about how to correct her mistakes in the boy’s education. Some hours after nunny Alexandra responds to their ad proposing a particular educational system.

(I'd like play the role of Samuel, I can play nanny Alexandra role too if you want, the role play start with Samuel who is accompanied by a policeman in front of the door of his house. Please don't write short answer but be descriptive)

P.S.

(Good. I'll play the role of mom)

I am Samantha I am 35 years old I am a tall girl with brown hair and I am a single mother, a difficult child. He already goes to school, but he is constantly expelled for bad behavior.

And now the policeman brought him in and said that Samuel had been caught trying to steal ... I promised to investigate. I locked it in the room and went to the Internet myself, what can I do about it and stumbled upon an ad.

"We will help to cope with the bad behavior of teenagers. The guarantee is 100% that your child will be the most obedient."

I found the phone number and started calling.

SAMUEL

Samuel rolled his eyes, speaking in low voice, and he walked toward his room where he throws his self on the bed waiting for his mother call him. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

The telephone in nanny Alexandra's office rang and she answered:

"Good morning. I'm nanny Alexandra. How can I help you?" 

(Sorry for any possible grammar mistakes. I'm not from an anglophone zone then my English is not perfect)

(I forgive for the mistakes I myself am from Russia, so that we are in the same situations)

Hello. I urgently need your help - I’m cry on the phone.
My child is completely spoiled. His 10 years, every day he is getting worse and his mood getting worse, I'm ready to listen to any suggestions.

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"be calm please! I will solve your problem" Nanny Alexandra answerd to the woman with a very quiet tone of voice "I need first of all of your address, because I need come to you. Have you a room for me?"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"Don't worry" nanny Alexandra said "I will be with you in two hours. Main time can you buy something that we need? I will send you a list"

I send a list with: diapers of your son size, baby wipes and lotions, a pacifer, a baby potty and other things.

I prepare a suitcase with everything I will need for two weeks and i get in the car.

SAMUEL

I stay in my room and i turn on the TV searching an intresting TV show

I wonder what she was thinking - I thought after seeing the list.
But immediately after the call, I took the wallet and went to the supermarket.
There, I bought a couple of bags of diapers "Pampers", a few pacifers, a pot, oils, sets for changing diapers and as soon as I brought everything home. As the doorbell rang, I went to open ...

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"Good morning!" I said you offering you my hand "My name is Alexandra Smith but you can call me nanny Alexandra"

SAMUEL

I hear the bell and i peep out door of my room. I'm curious about who come to visit us

SAMUEL

"who f....k are you?" Samuel asked in a very arrogant way. He didnt understand who was this woman and what she wanted but i don't care about this and I return in my room to watch TV

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"what a nice boy!" she said with a sarcastic thone "what do you think about go to play while I and your mother talk" then i talk with Samantha "is he always so... nice?"

(It's Samuel not Gabriel. It' a my mistake before i confused it with another character of another roleplay)

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"ok! don't worry!" nanny Alexandra said sitting down on the sofa "now I talk you about my program: you have to treat your son like a baby but this way you have educate him in a different way. You have to be more severe with him and say some "no!" do you understand?"

SAMUEL

I'm watching a very nice program in TV while my mother and that woman talk about I don't know what

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"Very well!" nanny alexandra said "first of all we have to establish rules and limitations. We have to follow it very very rigidly. If your son trasgress it you have to punish him very very severly. do you understand? sometimes he will start to cry or implore. But we have't to Surrender! NEVER!" do you understand? based on what I seen and what you said me I can say tha it will be a real war.  "

SAMUEL

I laugh for a very funny program unaware of what the two woman are preparing for me.

N. ALEXANDRA 

"now could you call him here. Please?" I ask her gently 

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

"we start now!" she said taking a plaid from her bag "can you spread this on the floor and carry its here please?" I ask you before i stend up to go in the boy's room

SAMUEL

"what the hell do you do here" I answer to the woman when she open the door of my room

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

"your mother called you" I answer him "why don't you go to hear what she want?"

SAMUEL

"it is not your Buisness" i answer very arrogantly

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

"come on in the living room!" I order you

SAMUEL

"force me!" i said you arrogantly

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

"I wanted do this in the living room but it's ok here too" I said calling Samantha here and when she is here I take the boy for the ear and i put him on my knee then i pull down his pants and underwear and i start to spank him very hard. I keep the boy with a hand to avoid that he escape from me.

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

When the young boy's butt is beautiful red i order him to get up and to go on the living room, i see him a little reluctant so I give him an other slap on his naked butt to be more persuasive. He can't do  anithing else walk towards the living room with some tear under his eyes. I give him some spank when he slow down the footstep.

when we arrive in to the living room I see that the plaid is on the floor

"On the plaid!" I order him

SAMUEL

"Why?" I ask to the woman

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

I give him another spank that do yelp the boy and i repeat "on the plaid!"

I saw that he obey

"lay down!"

SAMUEL

I haven't choice but do what this woman want

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

Can I have what you have bought this morning please?

I wipe your bottom, penis and pubis with wet baby wipes ..
"Like this?"
To distract you a little tickle you, like a baby mommy, during swaddling. I tickle a chin and a foot, and I blow bubbles on a stomach.
While you giggle, I wear a fresh diaper.

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"exactly" she said to the woman "you haven't lost the manuality" 

SAMUEL 

the boy didn't like the situation and he wriggled trying to escape but nanny Alexandra put a hand on his tumb but it didn't suffice to stop the young boy. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"Spank him!" she said her "let him understand who command!"