LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WHERE DO I STAND....?

i started this account on the advice of my mommy to tap into the groupmind of where i stand with my voluntary return to incontinence.

any help/feedback will be appreciated. what i will do is give you fine folks a list of what i'm doing/have done,

and based on that, perhaps give me a percentage on how close i am to becoming incontinent. so:

- i can pee and/or poop sitting [and in car], standing, laying down, while walking

- i dribble often and regularly at the very least in the morning. for some reason i usually stop dribbling in the afternoon and evening. HOWEVER i have begun to dribble occasionally all day

- completely comfortable with wetting myself. not crazy about pooing myself, but..... it's part of regression.?

- last week, i wet the bed once. haven't since, though i've come close. i've woken, wet, changed and went back to sleep maybe twice, but since, i've had dry mornings. also have drank at least 8oz of water before bed the last few nights, and still 'dry mornings'. ?

- usage: i go through about 100/month. amazon has a great buy on Tena classics, i think, anywhere from $37 - 45 per case of 100. so far i'm about to start my 6th case, so i'm about 6 months in. to go along with this, i'm pretty uncomfortable OUT of diapers. if i have to wear regular undies, i'm anxious until i can shed them to get back into my didees. mommy is on the verge of stopping my return to big girl undies.

so..... that's basically where i stand. is 6 months good for what i've accomplished so far? what's my grade, percentage-wise for overall effort? any tips for improvement?

looking forward to any feedback, and thank you in advance for all help/consideration!

S

1 hour ago, DiaperNoob said:

i started this account on the advice of my mommy to tap into the groupmind of where i stand with my voluntary return to incontinence.

any help/feedback will be appreciated. what i will do is give you fine folks a list of what i'm doing/have done,

and based on that, perhaps give me a percentage on how close i am to becoming incontinent. so:

- i can pee and/or poop sitting [and in car], standing, laying down, while walking

- i dribble often and regularly at the very least in the morning. for some reason i usually stop dribbling in the afternoon and evening. HOWEVER i have begun to dribble occasionally all day

- completely comfortable with wetting myself. not crazy about pooing myself, but..... it's part of regression.?

- last week, i wet the bed once. haven't since, though i've come close. i've woken, wet, changed and went back to sleep maybe twice, but since, i've had dry mornings. also have drank at least 8oz of water before bed the last few nights, and still 'dry mornings'. ?

- usage: i go through about 100/month. amazon has a great buy on Tena classics, i think, anywhere from $37 - 45 per case of 100. so far i'm about to start my 6th case, so i'm about 6 months in. to go along with this, i'm pretty uncomfortable OUT of diapers. if i have to wear regular undies, i'm anxious until i can shed them to get back into my didees. mommy is on the verge of stopping my return to big girl undies.

so..... that's basically where i stand. is 6 months good for what i've accomplished so far? what's my grade, percentage-wise for overall effort? any tips for improvement?

looking forward to any feedback, and thank you in advance for all help/consideration!

Sounds like you are well on the route to incontinence and dependacne on nappies to me.

Your journey sounds very similar to mine.  I reached a plateau at about the same point you are at now and the process towards becoming unpotty trained slowed down drastically for me.  The big thing is to stay the course and always keep your diaper on.  Do not get discouraged everytime you wake up dry and let your bladder and bowels do whatever they want.

Analyzing your progress I would say that you now are incontinent to some degree so pat yourself on the padded butt for the success.

I'm at 5 months and have just started the dribbling regularly. Over the last few weeks I've decided once a week to pee in a toilet and try to stop the flow part way through, to check for my loss of control. 6 months ago even when desperate to pee I could stop or start mid flow jus like flicking a light switch. I tried last Sunday and firstly I noticed that my stream was much less than it had been in the past and whilst I could stop the flow there was a dribble until I relaxed again and when I stopped there was a good 10 seconds of dribble before it stopped entirely. I'm going to continue with this test weekly from now on, hoping to get to the stage where I can't stop the flow at all.

Whilst I pee every night, I wake pee and go back to sleep I don't believe I've ever yet peed when entirely asleep an woken wet without realising I'd done it in my sleep. I average 4 - 5 diapers per day but that's partly because I'm aiming for bowel IC as well and I don't like to stay messy for too long 

So how long have you been diapered 24x7 for as of now?

Nope, stupid question sorry, I just read your post more carefully and you say you've been going 6 months so you're 4.5 months in front of me.

i have to say i'm very disappointed.

so far ONLY TWO [which i'm very thankful for] on topic responses, and after one post which totally ignores my request and the rest just bad jokes.

i hate to sound snotty, but damn, mine was a genuine request for information on a possible major change in my life, and this community was one i was expecting such a question as i proposed to be taken seriously. i was prepared for delayed responses, but totally unhelpful responses, no.

THANK YOU, again, for those that did help me. and i'll check back from time to time in the hopes of more serious responses, but i really don't feel too welcome. ?

Welcome to Daily Diapers.  We are a fun-loving group that also lends helping advice such as you are asking for.

However, DD isn't Facebook nor Reddit.  Post threads here can be commented on for days, weeks, months, years, even decades.  Not everybody checks this forum on a daily basis, so there could be literally hundreds of DD subscribers that have yet to even see your post.  The fact you already have two on-topic responses is fine for this length of time after your post.

Overall, you appear to be further ahead than a lot of others that have posted their progress in the past, whether here or on other sites.  I personally have been wearing diapers to bed for 17 years now, and have yet to wet the bed.  It's common for people trying to become incontinent to have difficulty in wetting the bed even after years of wearing 24/7.  So be heartened by the fact you already have wet the bed.

The best tip for improvement is to increase the quality of the diapers you are wearing.  If you wear 100 Tena Classics a month, that's 3.3 briefs a day.  Tena Classics are rated at 710ml (24 ounces), which is in the moderate category.  If you are trying to become completely incontinent, you need diapers that can hold whatever you will be throwing at it.  If you can't afford ABDL diapers that have 5000+ ml ratings, consider upgrading to Tena Super Absorbency.  Also, if you are trying to become bowel incontinent, consider getting a diaper that has leak guards that can help keep your bowel movement from leaking out the sides. 

• Thanks 1

Dang, I thought I'd replied here but I see I didn't. It seems you're doing well, but as this varies so wildly among us I have to wonder why you seek to know how well you're doing? If you're giving something your best shot that is all you can do, and that rates as A+ 100%. Nobody can do anything more than relate their own experiences, and we ain't you so that is relevant only in a general way. I was "helped along" with some of my incontinence being from physical problems (what they now call "mixed incontinence") which made it easier for me than it is for most. And the totality is questionable with me- I can exert some control successfully some of the time though it is never assured or long-lasting. And I rarely wet in my sleep.

Just do your best to get to wherever you want to go in life- with enough time and effort you'll probably get there B) And even if you never get there totally, you're always going to be closer than you were when you started with hope for more progress to come :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

Dang, I thought I'd replied here but I see I didn't. It seems you're doing well, but as this varies so wildly among us I have to wonder why you seek to know how well you're doing? If you're giving something your best shot that is all you can do, and that rates as A+ 100%. Nobody can do anything more than relate their own experiences, and we ain't you so that is relevant only in a general way. I was "helped along" with some of my incontinence being from physical problems (what they now call "mixed incontinence") which made it easier for me than it is for most. And the totality is questionable with me- I can exert some control successfully some of the time though it is never assured or long-lasting. And I rarely wet in my sleep.

Just do your best to get to wherever you want to go in life- with enough time and effort you'll probably get there B) And even if you never get there totally, you're always going to be closer than you were when you started with hope for more progress to come :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

hey! thank you for the kind words! after my little hissy fit of last night, i'm glad i'm still getting responses. ??

comparisons are just natural to me. like most things i feel there's some 'average baseline' of progress, knowing that we're dealing with the human body and everyone is different, there are still probably going to be some established 'steps'. possible wishful thinking, but that's me too. i'm the type that not JUST --believes-- in miracles, i RELY upon them!???

I've been debating how I would respond to this, because I've made similar progress to bladder control.

I've been wearing diapers nearly 24/7 for the past two years.  I wouldn't say it's 100% of the time, but chances are I'm diapered.

What I found worked best is to make frequent small voids.  Something like a ml, or maybe a little bit more.   If I do that a couple of times over the course of an hour, it becomes involuntarily.   At least when I am standing.  It's not all that difficult to wet while lying, but it's easier to wet when on my stomach than my back.  It's still very difficult for me to initiate a urine stream while sitting, especially when I'm driving.   I can do it, but it's roughly the same as it was when I first returned to diapers and had to focus to wet my diaper, and would flood the diaper in a single void.   I find having absorbent and good diapers is a definite plus.

I've never had a strong desire for bowel incontinence.  Ironically, I've had some unintended bowel accidents as an adult, where I've messed myself while not protected.   I don't think that's unusual, because most adults have had incidents where it was going come up one side or the other.     I mostly choose to do that on a potty rather in my diaper.   In the past, pooping in a diaper was always a huge come down.  I wouldn't ever go there unless I was ebbing in little space, but then I had to clean up after that messy diaper and would crash out of little space.   However, that's not the case anymore.  I come out in a regressive state.      I still don't choose to do it very often, but if I had a caregiver who was willing to change them- I might enjoy it.

I'm pretty happy with my level of incontinence.   I can easily wet and use diapers, but don't need to use them and can go without.   I usually choose to go with Pullups when I'm looking to be a 'big boy'.  I'll still use the toilet when needed, but the protection and security are there if I need it.   I usually go through 2 diapers a day.   I change into a diaper right before I go to bed.  I'll wet while in bed, but it's normally a conscious act.  In most cases, I'm not ready to change my diaper in the morning.   It's wet, but not to the point where I need a change.   I can lower my diaper to poop on the toilet, pull it up and keep it on for most of the morning.    I work at home, so it's not a big deal to push my diaper to full capacity.  I change out of my nighttime diaper, and use another diaper.  That diaper will usually last until evening, but I usually require a change before I'm ready for bed.  And then I just leave my diaper off and wait till bedtime to put a fresh diaper.

4 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

All I know on where you stand is that if you're standing in a puddle of pee, it's time to change your diaper :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Ha ha very funny. That's nearly as good as my saying "If you play with pee you will get wet"

2 hours ago, stevewet said:

Ha ha very funny. That's nearly as good as my saying "If you play with pee you will get wet"

7 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

All I know on where you stand is that if you're standing in a puddle of pee, it's time to change your diaper :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Reminds me of one of financial guru Dave Ramsey's quotes about the fear of change: 

We can be like a toddler in a soiled diaper who says, “I know it smells bad, but it’s warm and it’s mine.”

I doubt Dave knows much about us ABDLs, because a good number of us don't fear change and still will stay in a soiled diaper.....?

Reminds me of one of financial guru Dave Ramsey's quotes about the fear of change: 
We can be like a toddler in a soiled diaper who says, “I know it smells bad, but it’s warm and it’s mine.”
I doubt Dave knows much about us ABDLs, because a good number of us don't fear change and still will stay in a soiled diaper.....[emoji13]
"He who farts (or worse) in church sits on pew"thats a fact!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Quit focus on where you are in your training to become incontinent. That in it self gives a blockage, and sets you back. I know because I was very focused on what my incontinence level were.

Know, after spending more years back in diapers compared to when I was a toddler, I don't really care anymore. I have my diaper on, I per when I need to, without much thought or warning beforehand. I also dribble sometimes, even have small gushes coming out. Haven't tried for years to see if I can stop midstream anymore, it's of no interest for me.

I know I'm incontinent to some degree, because having a full bladder is one of the most uncomfortable feelings I know of, and the urge to relieve myself, no matter the situation or status of my diaper is so strong; that I cannot postpone the need to pee anymore, but have to go in my diaper or pants, NOW. It's still a conscious decision, but a decision with only one choice, go now.

When I started my incontinence training, I didn't know a thing on how being incontinent felt like, and after reading hundreds of testimonials from incontinent people, I realized that everyone is different. Even those who suffer from urge incontinence, have different experiences.

One thing they (we) have in common, are small bladders, yes I'm a member of that club now. Because I'm no longer able to flood my diaper like I could, when I first began my diaper training.

So my advice is, sit back and enjoy the ride, you don't know how long it will be, but enjoy it nevertheless. Patience and repeating over and over again is key here.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...