LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is pooping your nappy in public acceptable

Jackk

Well I see alot of varied views on this subject. I'm going to be the small percent that says it's ok within reason. I don't find it rude and it's really not anyone's buissness. If your walking around in a shitty diaper for prolonged time probably not the best in polite ettiquite but I will say I have been working retail for quite some time. I smell alot of awful smells like body odor and shitty baby diapers. No one seems to give a shit one way or the other. You'll hear mixed responses but all in all just be safe be aware of others and have fun. Don't let the Debby downers get to you.

I don’t see the difference. Why accepted or not is just an opinion of others. I don’t get why people are so worried about what they think or feel is acceptable or not it is only a personal opinion. It is acceptable for a child to mess them selfs and pee their pants and have the noticeable wet spot on their pants when their diaper has leaked. Have poo all the way up the back of the diaper and coming out of the top of the diaper. That’s ok thanks happen right. So why be so worried about acceptable when it comes to adults in the same situation. People might comment but just think how many other human weather child or adult has messed them selfs, pee them selfs or have ever had that noticeable wet spot on their pants when the diaper leaked it’s called life

no disrespect meant but I don’t see the difference.

You have just explained the reason why 70% of low-vision and blind persons are unemployed, especially with the part about "hop in a car..." and hinted at more. Low-vision adults have the same level of consciouness (awareness and metnal functionality) as anyone else. along with the development arising from the need to wring every scrap of information from what they perceive to a degree that most need not given fully-functional eyesight. For the last half-century it has been held by social scientists that driving is a necessity. So ficure it out from there. In the non-fetish world, persons who are deprived of that level of autonomy are said to be "infantilized". In connection with that read this entry in my blog and it will explain much

I read your blog it was fascinating anyplace we could discuss more privately a few things related to it , i had no idea about all thats in there but have some intresting life experiences i would share that might be of intrest to you.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

bowel movments inpublic when you hwve a medical issue snd can not control it is one thing but to deliberately have one is another I have had a few bowel movments while out and about due to my incontinence issues but I allways clean up as quickly as possible. I would never deliberately use my diaper for a bowel movment in public or at home the cleanup is a pain.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I read your blog it was fascinating anyplace we could discuss more privately a few things related to it , i had no idea about all thats in there but have some intresting life experiences i would share that might be of intrest to you.

There is always using the PM, that is private

27 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Duh I was away from my primary device to long ! I forgot about it .

It happens to the best of us

I'm relatively new to diapers but I have deliberately pooped my pants in public on a number of occasions.

it is generally somewhere in the open, at a time when the weather isn't too good, so I can wear a coat or long anorak to hide my bum.
There are not likely to be many people about & anyone I meet isn't going to be too keen on stopping me & having a long chat..
It will maybe be walking in the street on my way home on a dark evening ..'a home run' .. or in the daytime I'll go 'walkabout' round the block, through the local park, or out in the nearby countryside.

I avoid anywhere crowded or enclosed.As pointed out a baby/ infant or someone with health issues probably can't help but poop in their pants or diaper in public. 
So its not necessarily going to draw specific attention to yourself in crowd & if a finger is pointed you can always look embarrassed apologize & claim incontinence or a stomach upset.

However I don't do it in crowded or confined public places because

• Firstly most people find the smell offensive, making it an anti-social act when its deliberate & outside the privacy of your home..
  • Secondly I'd feel extremely embarrassed if people I know ,who do't enjoy my confidence, found out about this.
  • Thirdly it feels totally wrong for me to be involving anyone in a sexual fetish, who is in any way not a freely consenting adult participant.

Yes it is naughty. Very naughty baby. Also it is fun. 

Within limits it is acceptable. Don't do it in a crowded lift where people can't move away from you. Otherwise , I am free to poop my diaper, and others are free to hold their nose, make fun of me or move away in disgust.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
I'm relatively new to diapers but I have deliberately pooped my pants in public on a number of occasions.

it is generally somewhere in the open, at a time when the weather isn't too good, so I can wear a coat or long anorak to hide my bum.
There are not likely to be many people about & anyone I meet isn't going to be too keen on stopping me & having a long chat..
It will maybe be walking in the street on my way home on a dark evening ..'a home run' .. or in the daytime I'll go 'walkabout' round the block, through the local park, or out in the nearby countryside.
I avoid anywhere crowded or enclosed.As pointed out a baby/ infant or someone with health issues probably can't help but poop in their pants or diaper in public. 
So its not necessarily going to draw specific attention to yourself in crowd & if a finger is pointed you can always look embarrassed apologize & claim incontinence or a stomach upset.
However I don't do it in crowded or confined public places because
  • Firstly most people find the smell offensive, making it an anti-social act when its deliberate & outside the privacy of your home..
  • Secondly I'd feel extremely embarrassed if people I know ,who do't enjoy my confidence, found out about this.
  • Thirdly it feels totally wrong for me to be involving anyone in a sexual fetish, who is in any way not a freely consenting adult participant.

In my town only the downtown corridor has sidewalks so there is a good chance the nurses at the hospital will be changing that messy diaper for you.

Although one can reasonably argue the car hitting you scared the crap out of you! Membership has its benefits even the hit by the car club of America!

14 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

In my town only the downtown corridor has sidewalks so there is a good chance the nurses at the hospital will be changing that messy diaper for you.

Although one can reasonably argue the car hitting you scared the crap out of you! Membership has its benefits even the hit by the car club of America! 

That's very sad ...in Britain we have lots of pavements & public footpaths...We don't carry guns either so there goes another excuse for shitting myself !!

On 2/5/2019 at 7:24 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

I've been shot and honestly people with knives scare me more,some half lloony goes all crocodile Dundee..

Yes, Understand.. we've got a growing problem with knife crime in the UK & its very nasty..Our strict laws on gun ownership are pretty effective in keeping the lid on that problem ..but its a lot more difficult to stop some loony buying a chefs knife from a shop or taking one from a kitchen & unfortunately it isn't a bit like the movies

Yes, Understand.. we've got a growing problem with knife crime in the UK & its very nasty..Our strict laws on gun ownership are pretty effective in keeping the lid on that problem ..but its a lot more difficult to stop some loony buying a chefs knife from a shop or taking one from a kitchen & unfortunately it isn't a bit like the movies

Oh i agree ,i was only half joking , here in our police academy they are taught to draw down on knife welders ,because it takes the blink of an eye for a person to close a 20 foot gap and stab you .

Ultimately our police are poorly trained ,to be "gun centered" as there only means of self defense ,other nations get 100's of hours of deescalation ,Verbal Judo ,and active listener training as well as "light fighting" (as in the use of light to distract and disorient someone before a violent confrontation as a means of arrest) Police training , used to be part social worker,part parent,part teacher ,knowing your community ,who you can expect to have a problem with and who you can trust to stand with you in troubled times ,now cops grudgingly walk around , don't interact with citizens and treat everyone like a criminal ?

This is a failing model of policing , they have tried and tried but it don't work , so now they are trying to teach these muscle heads the "old ways" and its not always working out , if you know your community ,you know the drunks and druggies and "the problem people" you also know how people routinely interact and can spot the people who are "acting abnormal" from those that are just dealing with the Ups and downs of life .
In every city that has taken cops out of cars and put them in the neighborhoods crime is falling especialy violent crime ! Cops here look at unarmed hobbies (truncheons if needed) as dumb suckers ,but when you arent proliferating gun ownership and creating problems for yourself , you can be more effective in preventing crime before it happens , be it guns or knives you will have a problem, sooner or later with someone who thinks its away to solve an issue,unless you invest the time and demonstrate through good policing that crime doesn't pay EVER!

It used to be embarrassing to commit crime and get schooled by an officer, now it's just a "bad selfie" that people still show off.

Not if there is a chance others will become aware, and the alternative isn't somehow worse than others becoming aware.

As an IC person, I do mess in public, but my beliefs on this matter are one of the reasons I would like to have rather more control than I do have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I absolutely agree that is is perfectly fine as long as you do not mess ON PURPOSE in front of or around others intentionally. That being said if you are training to use diapers 24/7 and are loosing control (Diaper Dependent) and are not forcing your diapers on anyone than there is no problem using your diapers in public. Once you start having legitimate accidents that you can't control just find the closest bathroom and change. I am working on 24/7 and carry a backpack with all my diaper supplies including a plastic bag to conceal my used diaper and odor. I have had 2 accidents not purpose in public but It was not a big deal just avoid people and discreetly go to the bathroom and change. Training to go 24/7 you will end up expecting accidents like this to happen sooner or later but NEVER mess in public on purpose and discreetly change as soon as you can. If you are on a hike somewhere and there is no bathrooms just avoid anyone and change as soon as you have a chance but I wouldn't recommend staying in it for more than an hour because diaper rashes are horrible ?.  There are people who are ignorant to the question because they think it's for fun or pleasure but for most of us it is not a sexual or arousal thing it is just who we are and do not expect to expose other's but being true to ourselves without exposing others on purpose.

Just don’t be a dick about it.  Nobody wants to smell your dirty diaper.  Plastic pants, nullo and keep moving,  don’t sit next to people indoors with a poppy diaper.  Common sense and common courtesy in place and you can do pretty much whatever you need to. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with TG_DL_RI and Whatsthatsmell. Messing a diaper in public can be acceptable if and only if you don't expose others to your messy diaper: social distancing, act normal, avoid close spaces, keep moving/don't stay in one place very long. Wear plastic back diapers and plastic/rubber/PUL pants for extra containment.

On 1/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, Jackk said:

I'm asking this because I've done this before and will do so again. Has anyone else done this and if so what are your experiences. 

I know you posted this three years ago but feel free to DM me if you want to have a neutral chat about it. 

I would say if your incontinent and you poop in public then I can understand.  

However, doing it on purpose is wrong because then the people around you have to deal with the smell of it and that is just not right.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Moochie said:

I agree with TG_DL_RI and Whatsthatsmell. Messing a diaper in public can be acceptable if and only if you don't expose others to your messy diaper: social distancing, act normal, avoid close spaces, keep moving/don't stay in one place very long. Wear plastic back diapers and plastic/rubber/PUL pants for extra containment.

This.   I usually head right for a change (or leave the building).   I don't wander around exposing the odor to people.    I have had some bad involuntary poops and the times this happened when I was wearing a diaper, I can tell you it was better for everyone that I was.