LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MegaMax test

Spanky

Came home with three crowler of beer. I  had to pee, so I  put on a Northshorecare MegaMax diaper with a large Northshore booster pad in it.  I peed as soon as I got the diaper on, now we'll see it it will stand up to three crowlers. 

It feels so good with the booster pad in it.  Really nice and thick between my legs.

I'll probably take the dog for a walk as soon as I finish this first crowler.

One crowler down. A few smaller wettings.  I did take the dog for a nice long walk.  Peed a few times when the dog stopped to pee. I can't walk and pee. Peed pretty good when we got home. 

Sitting here in a Tshirt and my diaper watching some TV, working on the second crowler.

The Megamax has swollen a bit, but the outside of the diaper doesn't really feel wet yet.

Finished the third crowler and the Megamax is huge.  It feels soooooo good. The front and the crotch is pretty soaked.  The butt area of the diaper is still pretty Dry.  We'll see how much longer it lasts. 

The Megamax diaper is still going strong.  It's swollen and is absolutely huge.  The bottom edge of the landing strip is peeling away from the diaper as it swells,  but everything is holding strong. These diapers are amazing. 

Final thoughts.  I  consumed 3 32 oz. crowlers (96 oz.) and a 12 oz beer during this  4 1/2, hour test. The Megamax diaper with a large booster pad held the whole time.  It swelled to an incredible level. It felt absolutely incredible between my legs as it swelled up. 

The landing strip started to peel a bit, but the diaper never got loose.  The tapes held extremely well. The diaper stayed on tight the whole time. 

Under normal conditions,  a Megamax diaper should be able to last 12 hours or longer.  Add booster pads, who knows how long these diapers can last. 

How long were you able to stay in that one Mega Max before you absolutely had to change it?  Did you have any leaks before changing?  I have 2 samples I am waiting to use for when I have an opportunity to spend 12 hours in one to test it fully.

21 hours ago, gee baby said:

Are you sure you’re not a Northstar employee?

Although i haven't given these the crowler/growler test (which i fully support as a unit of measure), i have given them the ice tea torture! drink a half gallon of ice tea and i don't stop peeing for a few hours! but then again, drink that much of anything and you'll pee for hours as well lol anyway, i can vouch for him with what he's describing! the megamaxs do a great job and just keep taking it! the tapes are very sticky and i've actually had the plastic start to fail before the tapes did! no, it didn't rip apart, but it was stretched thin and didn't have much time left. every other premium diaper i've tried, i've had to use duct tape to help hold it up and together, but not these!

but i think we're missing the most important question here @Spanky..... what beers were in those crowlers? :D :beer: 

Yuengling Oktoberfest.  Guess they wanted to finish the keg, they were real cheap. 

8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

How long were you able to stay in that one Mega Max before you absolutely had to change it?  Did you have any leaks before changing?  I have 2 samples I am waiting to use for when I have an opportunity to spend 12 hours in one to test it fully.

4 1/2 hours I think.  Had one little leak, I was in my recliner.  When I  peed,  it pooled up a bit and over my left hip and out the leg opening.  Had I peed slower,  it probably wouldn't have leaked. 

I did have a booster in it.  I peed almost continuously,  little sports at a time.  That was a  lot of fluid. 

21 hours ago, gee baby said:

Okay, I just bought one 10 pack small (31 inch waist), to try these out.  Are you sure you’re not a Northstar employee?

No, LOL

I used up a sample pack that I had gotten last week. They are a very good diaper with good wicking which helped in getting almost all of the diaper wet. There were no leaks and I probably could have went longer. I had a lot of coffee and water to drink and not sure of the total amount but it was a lot. For me it comes down to what the diaper will hold and how much it costs among other things. The tapes were the best I've ever seen on a diaper and I was pleased with the whole diaper getting used. However, at $2 per diaper plus shipping it's just too expensive. My other problem with it was the size medium barely fit me and I'd have to get the large. Same goes with the regular Northshore diapers they sent with them. Their sizing is a bit off. I'll stick with Confi-Dry 24/7. For me they hold just as much but can't compete with the MegaMax tapes. They are closely matched but to keep costs down I will stick to the Confi-Dry.