LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much money will you spend on diapers with your tax returns?

Joep

I hopefully won't be getting a tax return of more than a few cents this year because I try to pay exact change because giving anything more is like giving an interest free loan to the US government which has broken every trade deal every treaty and every agreement its ever signed so in my opinion any man who'd loan money to the US government ought to be sterilized

I've been using cloth mostly, as I don't make a whole lot of money. However, I did spend a few hundred dollars on onesies and rompers. I'd love to get some short alls but my parents would ask too many questions. I do buy the occasional disposable though, I've been investing a lot of my spare money so whenever I spend money on ABDL stuff I feel a little guilty. 

Happy Endings EcoDiapers are amazing, btw.

Assuming I get something back, I plan to use $100-150. I've been hearing a bunch of stories about people owing money this year, and getting nothing back at all, so hopefully I don't wind up being one of those people.

Tax return? It cost me six dollars MORE than I'm getting back to have a preparer do my taxes thanks to that stupid Oompa Loompa that runs this country.

Tax season or not. I buy my diapers every three weeks. A whole case of comfy dry 24/7’s, and north shore’s x- large countour booster pad’s. 72 count. I stick with good premium diapers. I’m not into any AB/DL diapers. It’s the cost that’s why I’m not into them. In AZ minimum wage went up in 2019 ,so I have to bump up my withholding percentage soon or else I may owe back next year. Federal and state. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 11:09 AM, BabyJune said:

Tax return? It cost me six dollars MORE than I'm getting back to have a preparer do my taxes thanks to that stupid Oompa Loompa that runs this country.

Unless you have a lot of financial "odditites" it's actually cheaper and faster to use tax software or even paper forms.  Keep in mind that if the gov't misleads people too much, they lose money too.

12 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Unless you have a lot of financial "odditites" it's actually cheaper and faster to use tax software or even paper forms.  Keep in mind that if the gov't misleads people too much, they lose money too.

The reason I use a tax preparer is that about six years ago when I was doing my own taxes, I declared my mother as a dependent. Then the IRS sent her a notice that "someone" was using her social security number fraudulently and mentioned me by name.  To be safe. the following year I used a licensed tax preparer so that if they audited me, I'd have someone behind me. Needless to say, I don't use Mom as a dependent any more to prevent any future problems.  I couldn't actually prove that I supported her, and I really don't look good wearing black and white stripes.

Gee, if my name was Trump, I could get away with murder and they wouldn't touch me...or tax me. So that was actually the "financial oddity."

7 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Gee, if my name was Trump, I could get away with murder and they wouldn't touch me...or tax me. 

Ah!  Mystery solved!  Now we know why he never released his tax returns!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't pay my daddy's death benefit ira distribution taxes when the distribution occurred so owe taxes on that and had some stock sales from his personal account, which resulted in good gains.  I owe and it hurts, ended up doing a 2019 ira distribution to help pay.  In the past I was able to pay the taxes, but somehow this time, just couldn't (well saving would of been cut in half).  We did get bumped into the higher tax level too since my wife is making a bit more money.  And to think that I have that $600 extra biweekly I have deducted as well!  Talk about working for Uncle Sam.  My tax man put me on quarterly for 2019 too to help prevent this problem on 2019.

I've been shaving cable, lawn care and stopped eating at Cheescake FActory.  Imagine $45 for eggs for two of us (and some appetizer)!   And trying Amazon Solimo underwear (very cheap and pretty good).

None whatsoever. Any money I get goes right into my investments to provide an additional tax benefit for next year. Planning for retirement for my wife, Daddy and I is far more important.

Little kaiya