LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklz

Hello!

I've been wondering ever since purchasing a pack of the Crinklz Aquanaut if anyone else has experienced the ink rubbing off? I recently purchased from Northshore some crinklz and abena m4's and honestly this is the one diaper purchase where I am not happy at all with any of the products. I figured the saving grace would be the Abena stuffers, but sadly that has not been the case. 

Perhaps it's just the package I got, but has anyone else had issues with the Crinklz brand? This is my first time buying them, so idk if that's standard for them. Plus, they are made of pretty thin plastic. Idk, I suppose I've been spoiled by other brands. 

I never have. I  wear them until they are soaked and have went on long walks in my soaked diaper and haven't had that issue.  I have read about others having it rub off, though. 

I don't use any creams or lotions.  I  read another manufacturer state that lotions may cause the ink to rub off, don't remember which diaper that was

I don't use creams or lotions either. I guess I may have just had a bad batch? And I know ABU states that if you use creams, lotions, or oils that it can cause some of their diapers that have the print on the outside (not printed beneath a plastic layer) to rub off. Such as the Little Pawz.

I have noticed the graphics get faded as my diaper gets more wet even when I am at home wearing only a diaper so theres nothing to rub against the diaper.  the Sap/Pulp pulls away from the plastic creating small area of separation (where the graphics look faded.)

I have a Crinklz Astronaut on now. I  wet a couple times then I decided to take the dog for a walk.  We walked close to a mile. Got home, wet again. Then I spread some salt on the drive way.  Then I  brought 5 wheelbarrows of firewood in.  I  actually worked up a sweat,  so there was moisture between my thighs and my Crinklz diaper. 

I had a decent amount of friction between my legs and my diaper and I just checked and none of the print rubbed off.

Maybe it has something to do with the soap you use or your skin PH, or something else. Maybe,  like you say,  it's something with that particular batch of diapers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Crinklz Astronaut and Crinklz Aquanaut are amoung my favourite nappies, I have been an AB for many years and have gone out of my way to try everything I can on the UK and EU market. Any time I find a nappy I have not tried before, I buy a pack and see what they are like. Not boasting or anything, just sharing my experience and knowledge base.

Now while we all will like different brands and one persons favourite nappy will be another’s least favourite, I have to say Crinklz are a superior quality to most ABDL nappies and certainly to all medical nappies I have ever tried. I only use Johnsons Baby Powder, or Sudocrem with I have nappy rash, and the ink has never rubbed off, it sorta distorts and dissolves when wet to and beyond its limit, but that’s normal and I don't think is what you mean. I would suggest it was a faulty batch or you came into contact with some sort of chemical or substance you were unaware of.

Be interested to see you trying from a different batch and seeing if this happened again. :)