LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips for Wearing 24/7?

When wearing 24/7 for either incontinence issues or just because you want to people will find out at some point intime or if you are traveling with someone they will definitely find out. after 4 years of being 24/7 when some one finds out or needs to be informed I simply state I need diapers to manage my incontinence issues in a calm voice as I no longer worry who knows and I have no issues discussing the need for diapers as a few times people have had questions about what brand works the best for some one else in thier family thst is dealing with the same issues .

My Dad now needs diapers as his mobility is gone due to parkinsens and since I had gone through all the tests and diaper choices beforehand he was able to skip right to the premium diapers that work the best with out the trial and errors I had to go through. Mom said the  PSWs allways ask where he he gets his diapers from as most of thier clients use thinner retail diapers as thats all they know and they allways leak.

4 hours ago, Rob110 said:

When wearing 24/7 for either incontinence issues or just because you want to people will find out at some point intime or if you are traveling with someone they will definitely find out. after 4 years of being 24/7 when some one finds out or needs to be informed I simply state I need diapers to manage my incontinence issues in a calm voice as I no longer worry who knows and I have no issues discussing the need for diapers as a few times people have had questions about what brand works the best for some one else in thier family thst is dealing with the same issues .

My Dad now needs diapers as his mobility is gone due to parkinsens and since I had gone through all the tests and diaper choices beforehand he was able to skip right to the premium diapers that work the best with out the trial and errors I had to go through. Mom said the  PSWs allways ask where he he gets his diapers from as most of thier clients use thinner retail diapers as thats all they know and they allways leak.

I must respectfully disagree.  After wearing diapers permanently for almost two years none of the coworkers I travel with on a regular basis know I wear diapers.  I must admit it can be challenging at times to keep the secret and you must find convenient times to disappear for a diaper change but it is possible to keep it hidden.  

I do feel it would be easier if the secret was let out of the diaper bag so to speak but for now why let work know if there is no reason for them to know.  If they should find out at least I have a doctor now that has documented I wear diapers due to control issues.

On 3/6/2019 at 5:55 AM, adhb said:

Greybird, What did you tell your friends who found out about your wearing diapers?

They were very embarrased and after the initial grin/smirk went bright red, it was a joy to behold. He is a big tough rugby playing type! I only felt mildly uncomfortable as the nappy he saw was rather juvenile but it was soon forgotten. It happened at my woodwork shop where I wear dungarees that make me look slightly childish anyway! There are about 4 or 5 of them that now know but nobody says a word.

On 3/7/2019 at 12:15 AM, MarkSmith said:

I must respectfully disagree.  After wearing diapers permanently for almost two years none of the coworkers I travel with on a regular basis know I wear diapers.  I must admit it can be challenging at times to keep the secret and you must find convenient times to disappear for a diaper change but it is possible to keep it hidden.  

I do feel it would be easier if the secret was let out of the diaper bag so to speak but for now why let work know if there is no reason for them to know.  If they should find out at least I have a doctor now that has documented I wear diapers due to control issues.

Although only 24/7 for a couple of months (which unfortunately, needs to at least take a break from next week), it's become clear that at some point, I would have been wedged on this issue.

A local product marketing event was scheduled in another city in a few weeks time.  As happens from time to time, the bright young things from marketing came up with a great way of saving staffing costs: hotel room sharing.  I hate room-sharing with a vengeance - nappies or no nappies btw...

I really don't think I could hide my nappies through nights of sharing a hotel room with a co-worker.

One of my co-workers tried to get out of room sharing because he uses a CPAP machine.  The response was "fine, go get a medical certificate!"

As it happens, I will be o/s (and out of nappies anyway) but I would have been stuck. 

1 hour ago, oznl said:

Although only 24/7 for a couple of months (which unfortunately, needs to at least take a break from next week), it's become clear that at some point, I would have been wedged on this issue.

A local product marketing event was scheduled in another city in a few weeks time.  As happens from time to time, the bright young things from marketing came up with a great way of saving staffing costs: hotel room sharing.  I hate room-sharing with a vengeance - nappies or no nappies btw...

I really don't think I could hide my nappies through nights of sharing a hotel room with a co-worker.

One of my co-workers tried to get out of room sharing because he uses a CPAP machine.  The response was "fine, go get a medical certificate!"

As it happens, I will be o/s (and out of nappies anyway) but I would have been stuck. 

You can manage it.  I sleep all the time in a hotel room with my kids and they never know.  You just have to be a little creative.  Change while the shower is running, wear fixing pants to bed over your diaper etc....

• 1 year later...