LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New kind of stent

I've been using catheters for over a year. I've been reading about everyone's different designs of stents. My design for a stent is actually very simple and works very good. Take two catheters on the first one cut the tip-off with the balloon. You should just have the tip with the balloon roll the balloon back and cut off all but 1/8 of catheter under the balloon. Now take other catheter cut it to the desired length and for each person this will be different as you know. Now I take dental floss and a sewing needle. Thread the needle with about two foot of dental floss. Stick a inch through the needle eye. Take longer catheter go about 1/8 below your cut poke through catheter and go up though hole and pull dental floss through the center hole. Then take other end of dental floss do the same thing on the side now you should have two strings coming up through the center hole of catheter. Once that's done pull dental floss up through center hole till nice and snug. Once that is done now thread dental floss through needle take little catheter peace thread needle up through catheter poke through tip of little catheter pull dental floss through till there just about touching. I sterilized with alcohol and let it air dry. After dry put lube on end of cut catheter and slid on balloon tipped catheter and pull string through the rest of the way .

15486201617861904695319.jpg

15486202158761850008656.jpg

15486202785392082277470.jpg

15486203616811997494309.jpg

15486204407491185152198.jpg

Edited by diaperdan1967
Pic's
  • Like 1

The balloon is raised on the one end holds it in the bladder and on the other end the balloon is like a sleeve and sides over the cut end of the catheter. The catheter and string with the balloon slid over it makes the other end raised holding it in place.