LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to the site

Lanie1981

Hi all,

So I'm fairly new to the diaper world, and new to the site today. Now I've definitely visited on and off for the past couple years, but official member as of today (go me!!) Started wearing diapers on and off a couple of years ago when I had the opportunity to, which wasn't very often doing to be in a long term relationship. But as now I'm out of that relationship and living alone again I have the pleasure of wearing when ever I have the urge.

I would definitely classify myself as a DL, can't say the AB aspect holds any interest to me. It all started with an ex who liked me to wet myself and progressed from their. There's  just something about a warm wet diaper that gives me a sense of peace and excitement at the same time. And now I finally have the chance to see what place exactly I want diapers to fit into my life, and hope to meet some friends along the way!

• Like 3

Hi Lanie, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you decided to join us. You already know, this is a pretty good place to visit, I guess. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Laney, and welcome of course lol. I think you will find lots of like minded people here ? I myself am mostly a DL and for the same reasons as you. Hope you enjoy this site and make lots of friends ?