LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

deacon

deacon

How many shave everything below our waist?      I do and am very careful to keep all hare out of the way.  It makes you more aware of what you have and quite exciting . The feeling of hair freeness and smooth skin is quiet erotic.  It is mush cleaner and gives sexual arouse by just walking and the clothes you wear can be felt.   I use a Schick hydro and never get a nick or scratch.  Keep in mind you  will not get it all the first time, Maybe three times in one week and you should be good and I think you will really like it. I have done this for about five years or so and will never go back to hair.  You can go to shaving as needed maybe once a week.  Have fun with it and let me know what you think?

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Norelco Bodygroom 3100, it doesn't shave as close as a razor would, but I don't have to worry about nicks. I had a few when I was using razors. 

And yuck, can't every go back to a "bush." Also all that hair traps smells, so makes you more stinky.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:57 PM, Warmwetandcozy said:

Once you get used to shaving  it      it makes for easy diaper changes and clean ups but it does take some getting used to 

Last night I did a real good touch up job from waist down and I am as smooth as a baby. I also like wearing spandex metallic short shorts and WOW  what a good feeling there is for you can feel your parts touching your legs and moving smoothly along.  There no smells anymore and you can use lotion on everything amnd that is also a wonderful feeling.  

I strongly prefer being shaven below the waste, but it's hard to do regularly.  I'm seriously considering electrolysis for my nether regions.  The cleanup is sooooo much easier if I'm hairless.

You are so right especially after a good poop, you are clean in nothing flat.  llove the feel and cloths move onm your body and that sis so sensuously wonderful. I like short shorts like metallic spandix and pvc and they feel wonderful on a shaved body.  Zentai suits and leotards are a great feelalso and do not forged diapers and  locking rubber pants.  Tell me more about you and what you like.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:57 PM, Warmwetandcozy said:

Once you get used to shaving  it      it makes for easy diaper changes and clean ups but it does take some getting used to 

Yes and so much smoother like a real baby and clothes slide on easier and you can feel your parts moving around is short shorts of pvc or spandex or even cat suits or Zenati suits, now there is a real turn on. Just think you are all shaven and slide into a purple Zenati suit all smooth and no hair.

ive tried it three times now, from full natural to clean as a baby. its just not for me, i didnt feel any more babyish even freshly powdered and taped up, it was different, but not better.

first time was uber itchy, second and third mild and nothing. so i thought it wasnt so bad on later tries.

now my take is its too much effort for nothing extra. it takes me a good 40 minites to clean everything away, if i did touch ups it would still take me 5mins 3days a week maybe. shaving is just too much of a grown up thing to do, the little in me says dont give it any thought at all if theres hair down there or not. if im ever IC ill reconsider.

Twice a week in the shower with a cheap disposable razor.  I start with my chest then head down & round the corner.  I don't shave my legs, apart from the tops of my thighs, as I'm in shorts in the summer months & it would draw attention. I rarely nick myself these days.  Scrotum's the trickiest bit!

I shave my legs. Less than a handful of times have I been asked about it from friends. I say I shave my legs. I live in Florida and I'm in shorts 330+ days a year. That's the end of it. Nobody cares. Nor do I care if they care. Besides the only person's opinion, I give a shit about is my wifes. She loves it.

2 hours ago, dadboddl said:

I shave my legs. Less than a handful of times have I been asked about it from friends. I say I shave my legs. I live in Florida and I'm in shorts 330+ days a year. That's the end of it. Nobody cares. Nor do I care if they care. Besides the only person's opinion, I give a shit about is my wifes. She loves it.

Deacon    Nice to hear from you and get your opinion. I like to hear from both sides, thanks a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I man-scape. It’s less about diaper wearing and more about  ring a secret sasquatch. I have a body groomer I use on my back and very gently around my private areas. On the latter, I sometimes get quite close.

I did take a razor to my perineum today, and that was motivated by diaper wearing as I want to use barrier cream more often but hair prevents it from being as effective as it could be, plus makes the cream tends to stay on the hair and is and difficult to clean off.

I don’t do it often. Just every few months. It’s kind of a lot of work, at least the back part. I may start attending to my diaper area once a week though.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:44 PM, Author_Alex said:

I man-scape. It’s less about diaper wearing and more about  ring a secret sasquatch. I have a body groomer I use on my back and very gently around my private areas. On the latter, I sometimes get quite close.

I did take a razor to my perineum today, and that was motivated by diaper wearing as I want to use barrier cream more often but hair prevents it from being as effective as it could be, plus makes the cream tends to stay on the hair and is and difficult to clean off.

I don’t do it often. Just every few months. It’s kind of a lot of work, at least the back part. I may start attending to my diaper area once a week though.

I use hydro schick sensitive blades and no nicks, no scratches and it is quick and I get the best shave this way.  I use Avon after shave cream all over very liberaly and it stays nice for over an hour and things slide around nicely. I like to keep shaved because I like to wear spandex metallic short shorts, they feel grate with no hair. Have you ever tried a Zentai suit?  Just like compression socks only the whold body encased in spandex, you might like that I sure do.   Nice comment

I have shaved the ’important little places’ for about five years now, and I love it. Wet razor and shaving foam for delicate skin followed by baby nappy cream. Loverly!

By the way why do you Americans call your genitals ‘junk’? Mine are not junk, they give me much pleasure and do some very useful work!

On 3/24/2019 at 3:33 AM, Greybird said:

By the way why do you Americans call your genitals ‘junk’? Mine are not junk, they give me much pleasure and do some very useful work!

I have no idea. I don't like it, either. I never use the word in reference to my penis or testicles.