LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I played a world cup qualifier in a nappy"

Blimey...

"We all got terrible food poisoning and a few of us had to wear adult diapers when we were on the pitch," Wilkinson, 39, told BBC World Service Sport.

"We spoke to the referee and explained the problems we were having, and he told us if we really needed to go, to quickly let him know.

"Throughout the game, we were popping off the pitch, emptying our diapers and coming back on again. It was ridiculous.

Playing football in a nappy must be quite restrictive, aside from the issue of opponents finding out and pulling your shorts down!

And if you really are filling your nappy and throwing up on a regular basis, it's hard to imagine you are capable of playing to a reasonable standard - though in this case, the team got a draw...

My thoughts entirely, I can’t imagine there was much skill involved in that game!! Mind you, the match wasn’t exactly involving countries playing at the best level anyway, probably fairly low standard to begin with. But still amusing 

Better to wear a diaper than having everything come out in those shorts while running (or slipping) around on the field!  I guess you have to do what you have to do unless you want to forfeit the game, but under the circumstance I would have hoped they could reschedule the game instead.

There was one of those Real Housewives show where the group gets food poisoning on a trip and ends up in diapers.

While it wasn't diaper related, there's a quote somewhere about F1 drivers only having pasta without sauce for dinner because they didn't want to risk getting "the squirts" in their driving suits during the race.

39 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

There was one of those Real Housewives show where the group gets food poisoning on a trip and ends up in diapers.

While it wasn't diaper related, there's a quote somewhere about F1 drivers only having pasta without sauce for dinner because they didn't want to risk getting "the squirts" in their driving suits during the race.

Good grief, only pasta and losing all that water through sweating, they must be blocked up for days ?

11 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I can't imagine trying to play a soccer game while trying to keep from having a back side problem, and it sounds like they had other issues.  They were risking it coming out one side or the other.  These players were from Singapore, and it sounded like it was not just cold, but flipping cold.    I know first hand that 75 is a cold day in Singapore, so they had to be miserable.  Possibly peeing in the diaper to keep you warm.

I understand that driving a race car is so intense that urination is not usually a problem.   I would imagine the purpose for the pasta is primarily loading carbohydrates for the same reason endurance athletes do..

• 1 month later...