LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Active Fit Maxi Alternative - Feedback Please

Does anyone have an alternative to the Tena Active Fit Maxi? It appears that this adult diaper in size medium is no longer regularly available in the United States. I can't find medium in stock in any online stores. How close is the Tena Active Fit Maxi to the Classic Tena Slip Maxi? 

I liked the Tena Active Fit Maxi because I could wear it discretely in public with confidence despite its plastic backing and thickness. I've tried NorthShore (regular and Lite) and found the plastic backing to be too noisy to feel confident wearing it publicly. I'm currently using my supply of Molicare Super Plus with the cotton-style backing, but I wish they were slightly thicker. Abena M3 or M4 is also one of my favorites, but I prefer the size, fit and discreteness of the Tena Active Fit Maxi. Any suggested alternatives would be welcome. 

ThanksI

- Charlie

I've never tried the Tena active fit maxi so I really can't compare.  Better Dry/Crinkz are quiet for plastic backed diapers.  They are concealable while dry and after a few wettings. They do continue to swell the more you wet and become less and less concealable with each wetting.  Seni are concealable but they're cloth backed. 

Thanks Spanky. 

I finally ended up finding Tena Active Fit Maxi on Tykables. While I wait for the order to arrive I'm also trying Molicare Slip Maxi and Seni Super Plus. Here are my initial thoughts:

Molicare Slip Maxi: These are nice, much thicker than Molicare Super or Tena Active Fit, and they have soft plastic backing. They don't make too much noise under jeans, but in loose fitting clothes you definitely hear a rustle when you move. Unfortunately the soft plastic backing resulted in this diaper having little to no air flow and when wearing overnight, they got extremely hot around my waist and I had to take them off as they were drenched with sweat. 

Seni Super Plus: These are thicker, cotton-backed diapers and hold a lot. They are not really comparable to Tena Active Fit. They remind me of a slightly thinner version of the Northshore Air Supreme, which I like. I'm using the Seni Super Plus temporarily for daytime use until my Tykables order arrives. 

In my opinion, the Tena Active Fit Maxi beat both the Molicare and Seni I tried out this week. I find Tena Active Fit Maxi to be just thick enough for comfortable, discrete wearing during the day. The plastic somehow enables air flow so they don't get too hot as I experienced with the Molicare Slip Maxi. They also do a nice job keeping any odors to a minimum. And despite being plastic-backed, they don't make a lot of noise under clothes. 

• 1 month later...

The tena active fit maxi are shipped to tykables and rearz from nappies r us in the UK.

So as well as tykables have a look at the rearz website too.