LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I gonna have my first night in diapers

Next next night I'll be alone at home so I decided that I can use it to wear a diaper to bed. For me diapers are rather something sexual and my urge of wear a diaper goes away right after I orgasmed in. But this time I will force me to wear a thick/heavily boosted diaper all the night long, regardless if I'll have an orgasm or not. It's just for making an experiment… how can I say I just want to force me to go beyond the strictly sexual side of it and live it in a more emotional way. Maybe it will be Worth, maybe not at all, I will see. The hard thing will be get to sleep since the diaper will arouse me, at least at the beginning, but I hope once I start sleep everything will be fine… The greatest thing that could happen is having diapers involved in a dream… who knows

Anyway I'm looking for some suggestions: Is there something not-unhealthy that I can get to fall asleep easier? Would you suggest me to stay naked with only the diaper on or wear something else over that? (what do you prefer for yourself) Is there a way to make the diaper more difficult and laborious to take off?

• Like 1

I’m sure you will enjoy, and have a fine experience wearing all night. It’s a very reassuring feeling. 

Some more “ healthy” ways to induce sleep, and relaxe? Refrain from and stimulants close to bedtime, things with caffeine in them, like coffee, or sodas. Plain warm milk, has been said to aid in relaxing ones self before bed. Don’t eat anything heavy, close to your bedtime either. 

I would wear, what you think you will be comfortable in, or not in. If it’s cold, and you tend to get cold during the night, wear something over your diapers. If you get warm, wear less, or just the diaper. And, if you wear diapers just to get off, but want to go all night with them on, I suggest, you make it a point to pleasure yourself, just after you get in bed. That way, it’s not working to keep you awake thinking about it. 

Have fun, and sleep well, “diapered”. 

i have several ways to "force" myself to essentially pass out before bed. caffeine drink 6hrs prior to when you want to sleep (not any closer). for me this is swiss miss hot chocolate ( 5mg caff per 6oz mix serving, they make larger packets which have 10mgs and makes 12 oz drink). for reference starbucks has 25mg in 16oz hot choc. their coffee has over 80mg caff pending what you order. try to stay under 20mg. i love nestea, dont drink it often though, its loaded with caff so just a mouthful will do, as will other sodas.

next is to work out before bed time, seems strange, but some pushups is more than enough. the goal is to make your body exhausted. for me i just do some pushups and curls nothing much. 

lastly ill set my computer to play white noise (space heater) for 20minutes before it auto powers down.

if ive done all that, theres a 0 chance i keep my eyes open for longer than 2-5minutes and i am out. 

as for "sleeping in a diaper" which seems unusual at first the best way to acclimate to it is to keep it on and just practice sleeping. it only took me 2 or 3 attempts before i was comfortable either way, diapered or not. if you need to be forced or encouraged to keep it on then id suggest locking plastic pants (expensive as ever) or just throw on your shoes, seems strange sleeping in shoes, but i guarantee you wont be thinking about your diaper AT ALL and its much more of a familiar bother than the diapers are. you can acclimate to sleeping in shoes much quicker than the diaper. 

another method to encourage you to keep your diaper on is to pretend you're a bed wetter with a full bladder going to bed and you dont want to risk waking up to a wet bed ;) afterall you drank not too long ago. 

Well if arousal is an issue use a small amount of water on reglar front and pop it in freezer until bedtime , the cold should make it ga away so you can tape up properly , as for on the fly adaptions to make it harder to take of , duct tape in a claiming harness config around each part of led area of the diaper multiple times and then cross over and up transitioning to the multiple wraps  around the waist , use continuous  length of tape through the crotch and then the waist as one seamless wrap when you are ready to remove it have scissors  to cut ttape in the dead spot  plastic wing area ( i dont think picking fill and SAP out the carpet ( broken diapers can make one he'll of a mess I had one for whatever reason  burst  as in the diaper was unloading urine soaked fill and  SAP right around the center of the diaper butt crack area .

Good luck have fun enjoy.

5 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

Next next night I'll be alone at home so I decided that I can use it to wear a diaper to bed. For me diapers are rather something sexual and my urge of wear a diaper goes away right after I orgasmed in. But this time I will force me to wear a thick/heavily boosted diaper all the night long, regardless if I'll have an orgasm or not. It's just for making an experiment… how can I say I just want to force me to go beyond the strictly sexual side of it and live it in a more emotional way. Maybe it will be Worth, maybe not at all, I will see. The hard thing will be get to sleep since the diaper will arouse me, at least at the beginning, but I hope once I start sleep everything will be fine… The greatest thing that could happen is having diapers involved in a dream… who knows

Anyway I'm looking for some suggestions: Is there something not-unhealthy that I can get to fall asleep easier? Would you suggest me to stay naked with only the diaper on or wear something else over that? (what do you prefer for yourself) Is there a way to make the diaper more difficult and laborious to take off?

Deacon here   If you normally wear something  on your top, do so and maybe plastic/rubber pants and I bet you fall right to sleep. I and all of us have done the same thing. Don't make a big issue about it. Happy dreams. 

I rarely get to wear a diaper to bed, but when I do it is awesome!  It is sexual for me, and I just let that happen - otherwise I'd never get to sleep, lol!

Waking up and being reminded by my diaper is everything I'd want it to be - comforting, relaxing, and sometimes arousing all over again.

Enjoy!

And hugs!!!

I would plan on getting very little or no sleep at all, if you are not used to wearing to bed.

Its one thing to walk around or sit in a diaper but its totally different feeling to sleep in one.

I hope you have a light day the day after, because you may very tired.

I wish you luck, hope you make it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dressupDV said:

True!  When i have a diaper nite, I often don't sleep much, lol!

I remember that from thirty years ago.  The great news?  It gets better with practice.  Much MUCH better so you should practice a lot.  Now i sleep like a baby: wet...

21 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

And, if you wear diapers just to get off, but want to go all night with them on, I suggest, you make it a point to pleasure yourself, just after you get in bed. That way, it’s not working to keep you awake thinking about it. 

Have fun, and sleep well, “diapered”. 

Yeah but it the oder hand if I'll just let me to pleasure myself, then I would probably want to get rid of the diaper and blow it - going back to sleep in the normal way.

I'm aware that it might take a lot of tima to fall asleep otherwise, but I dom't care so much about it's just finally get to sleep and wake up the next morning with already a nice diaper on me.

12 hours ago, oznl said:

I remember that from thirty years ago.  The great news?  It gets better with practice.  Much MUCH better so you should practice a lot.  Now i sleep like a baby: wet...

Same here I sleep wet every night and to be honest can't sleep any other way now.

Just stick with it.  If you get no or minimal sleep the first night there’s a good chance you’ll do better the second.  And if not the second, then the third, eventually you’ll be so tired you’ll fall asleep regardless of what you’re wearing.

Like others, after years of wearing each and every night I doubt I could sleep without now.

It takes some time to get used to, but once you get comfortable sleeping in a diaper, you will literally never sleep the same again. I personally find that I sleep better with one on than without one on. It’s just so much more comfortable and soothing to sleep diapered in my opinion.

Personally, what I wear to bed with my diaper varies. Sometimes I have sweats and a t-shirt on, sometimes it’s just a t-shirt or just a onesie, or sometimes it’s a sleeper-type of thing. Find what works best for you and go from there.

A tip for helping fall asleep: exercise. Try to get some physical activity in before bed to wear yourself out. You’ll head to bed seeking energy, and you’ll fall asleep much easier.

Personally, if I ever get aroused while in my diaper, I just rub it out right then and there and stay in the diaper. It’s self-contained, and it’s just another bodily fluid, like wetting a diaper. Once that’s out of the way, you’re free to enjoy the other benefits a diaper has to offer.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, le Hollandais said:

So wannatry, how did it go?

Honestly, not such a big deal… As I expected, I couldn't fall asleep even though I had a busy day in which I worked out as well. I also went out for a beer before bed time (alcohol usually makes me sleepy) but hasn't worked. Diapers are just too arousing for me. I tried to get to sleep like one hour or more but all the time long I couldn't forget that I have a diaper between my legs… and it was also unconfortable just for sleeping. Finally I decided to cum in it and then I could fall asleep. However the next morning I woke up earlier than usual and I had to rub myself once again… then I just take everything off and went back to bed for sleeping without diapers because I was very tired.

When i first started trying out nappies at night i couldn't sleep after wetting, so i changed out of my wet nappy, but i just kept trying and eventually after much practice i fell asleep after wetting and woke up in the morning to what was then a rather strange feeling of being wet, but it felt great.