LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie Companies?

Just wanted to know what your favourite onesie companies are?  I'd like to know where to start and I'll do the research ...

Recently put in an order with OnesieDownUnder but it was a little more shiny than I wanted.  Going to try to find one a little more T-Shirt like.

Thanks!

I have a Baby Pants onesie and while like it, my one complaint is the snaps. The snaps are located in the center of the flap and have a bad tendency to dig into my thighs.

What are your experiences with other brands?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 1:06 PM, Pampertimmy said:

Babykins has a bunch of different kinds.

Shipping killer!  These guys gotta try and get their shipping under control, they were the most expensive out of 3 companies.  Products look good.

They are now my fallback if the other ones don't work out.  Thanks for the info.

Personally, I’m a ABU fan. Their onesies are super soft and supportive, and they offer a ton of sizes for every body style. I like how they aren’t styled like a typical baby onesie and are more like a long t-shirt with snaps at the crotch. The elastic around the legs are great too.

• Like 1

I have a few from onsiesdownunder and they work, but the snaps chaff on longer walks, so I'll save them for when I lose some weight..

I also have Tykables, which are my favorite, but the only place I can buy them from doesn't have them in black, for some reason..  I have one in white that fits me perfectly, but its white..   Black fits for almost everything

• Like 1
On 2/15/2019 at 10:03 AM, Smash-N-Dash said:

Personally, I’m a ABU fan. Their onesies are super soft and supportive, and they offer a ton of sizes for every body style. I like how they aren’t styled like a typical baby onesie and are more like a long t-shirt with snaps at the crotch. The elastic around the legs are great too.

Any ABU sizing issues?  The lengths seem short to me, even the "Tall" (which a lot are sold out, which tells me other people are worried too).

I think I ordered the white sizer, so we will see what happens.

14 hours ago, FunTime said:

Any ABU sizing issues?  The lengths seem short to me, even the "Tall" (which a lot are sold out, which tells me other people are worried too).

I think I ordered the white sizer, so we will see what happens.

Honestly, I went by my measurements and got it right on the first try. I’m 6’0” and 170 pounds or so, and a XS Tall fits me perfectly. I normally need the length from a L or XL in a t-shirt, but not the width. Having the taller sizes for slimmer people like myself works out great.