LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College baby

So I wrote a story purely by chance I’m not sure where it’s heading with it.

Basically it has Rachel Zane from the TV show Suits in it. This story is going to be broken into two parts, part one follows Sasha one of the characters thorough college. And the sequel (yet to be wrote) will follow both Sasha and Rachel. Without saying to much Rachel has a proposal for a girl called Sasha. Rachel is willing to pay for Sasha to go to college, in exchange for Sasha becoming her personal assistant at work and also becoming her baby girl when she graduates. Sorry about the title I hate thinking up title names and sorry if chapter 1 is a little short. 

Rachel Zane slowly eased her sore foot out of her high heeled shoe. She gently rested it on her desk and started to rub her ankle. Rachel loved wearing her heels but she hated the way they rubbed and cut the back of her ankles. Rachel was a thirty-year-old lawyer that worked at one of the best and most successful firms in the country. Rachel took her black blazer off before she pulled her black stocking down and removed it so she could examine her ankle, which was now slightly bleeding. She pulled a couple of tissues from a box on her desk and winced at the slight stinging sensation from the small cut as she wiped the blood. She started placing a sticking plaster over the cut. She placed her black stocking on and pulled out a pair of flat shoes from the draw at the bottom of her desk. Rachel sighed as she looked at a photo of her family. Rachel had always wanted to start a family of her own. She dreamed about having a baby girl like her younger sister. Sadly her career as a lawyer would always get in the way of potential boyfriend. If it wasn't trips to court then it was working until late into the night, so Rachel didn't really get to date that often and when she did it she never found the man of her dreams. She checked her diary and saw that she had an interview with someone. She was advertising for a personal assistant that she hoped would end up becoming a lawyer. She had interviewed dozens of potential candidates but still, she couldn't find the right one. Realizing her fingers were dirty with blood from her cut she quickly got up and headed for the ladies toilets. She walked briskly past her colleagues who made the typical jokes about her wearing flats instead of her heels. She ignored them after she was going places unlike them. 

She got to the toilets and walked to the sinks. There was a smell of bleach in the air but Rachel liked the smell of it. As she was walking she immediately heard the sound of something ripping in one of the cubicles, followed by another ripping noise and then a crinkling noise that echoed around the restroom. Rachel thought nothing of it but she let out a little cough just to announce her presence. She didn't hear anything after her cough so she was assuming that whoever was in the cubicles waiting for her to leave. She proceed to wash her hands before heading back to her office. 

“Hey, you didn't see anybody heading into the ladies?” Rachel asked as her best friend Emily. 

Emily smiled as she finished typing. Emily was a lovely brunette with sparkling blue eyes who had worked at the law firm with Rachel when they graduated from Harvard Law School.“No why?”  

“Oh, it doesn't matter, I'll see you later we can go for a drink” Rachel replied as she left. She figured there was no point in discussing what she had heard.

Rachel walked back into her office and dropped down into her office chair. She was assuming that she had some time to kill until her next interview, that was until she saw a young woman standing in her doorway. The woman must have only been at most eighteen or nineteen but what stood out was this young woman's bright purple hair. 

“Can I help you?” Rachel asked as she leant forward. 

The woman looked nervously at Rachel as she shifted her messenger style bag further up her shoulder. “I have an interview for a PA, my names Sasha Banks” Sasha replied. 

Rachel quickly skimmed through a sheet of paper before shaking her head. “Sorry I don't have a Sasha on my list” Rachel replied as she double checked the list. “I have a Mercedes Banks but not Sasha?” Rachel said. 

“Yes, that's me, sorry but I go by my middle Sasha” Sasha explained. 

Rachel smiled politely but was thinking how stupid Sasha was. If she was going by her middle name rather than her first, then why didn't she just put her middle name on the form. Rachel packed her things and explained that the interview would be down the hall. Rachel locked her office and headed down to a briefing room. As they were walking Rachel could hear the occasional sound of rustling. She didn't know where it was coming from but still, she assumed it was nothing to be overly concerned about so she ignored it. 

Rachel and Sasha got to the briefing room. They walked into the room that overlooked the cities skyline. It had a long table with rows of chairs all along it. Rachel ordered Sasha to take a seat at the end of the table. Rachel watched as Sasha went to the end of the table, it seemed odd the bag Sasha was carrying. It seemed odd that a young woman like this would be carrying such a bulky bag, especially since she was attending a job interview. Rachel assumed there must be a logical explanation as to why Sasha was opting to carry this over a handbag. However, it was only then that Rachel noticed the rustling sound was coming from Sasha. Rachel was really curious as to why Sasha was making a rustling noise. She knew she couldn't very well just come out with it so she decided to wait until the right moment. Rachel sat down and conducted the interview with Sasha. 

Rachel introduced herself formally informing Sasha that of her full name, which was Rachel Zane and that she was a senior partner of the law firm she was working for. Rachel explained what Sasha's role of being her personal assistant would involve. It was a pretty basic all Sasha would have to do if she passed the interview and accepted the job, would be to make Rachels coffee, pick up her dry cleaning, photocopy paperwork and arrange Rachels appointments as well as looking after clients. As Rachel was explaining this she kept hearing a little rustle every time Sasha moved. 

“Did you hear that?” Rachel asked as she moved a strand of hair out of her face. 

“Hear what?” Sasha asked as she tensed up. 

“Every now and then I can hear a rustling noise, can't you?” Rachel asked. Although she noticed that Sasha had tensed up. 

“No, I can't” Sasha replied as she tried to avoid making eye contact. 

Rachel was getting the feeling that Sasha was lying to her. It was obvious, as a lawyer Rachel was trained in reading peoples body language. The slight tensing up and the avoidance of eye contact was saying to Rachel that this young lady is hiding something. Rachel had genuinely taken a liking to Sasha, she was a polite young lady and she genuinely seemed like she was taking a great interest in what Rachel was saying. 

“Sorry I guess I'm just hearing things, I guess I'm overworked and underpaid” Rachel joked, which in turn caused Sasha to show a beautiful smile. “So Sasha last question but why would you like this job?” 

Sasha shifted again but hoped Rachel wasn't taking any notice of the rustling. “Honestly I really need this job because I want to go to college, so the wages I would be getting would be used to help pay for my courses” Sasha explained. 

Rachel smiled as she wrote Sasha's response. Rachel looked at Sasha who was still evidently nervous. 

“OK Sasha if you're successful I will phone you within the next two weeks” Rachel explained as she got up and shook Sasha's hand. As Rachel was tiding up a file slipped from her grasp and knocked Sashas bag which fell open. Rachel quickly apologised as she placed her files on the desk so she could help Sasha, Rachel swatted down and picked up Sashas bag.        

“Oh,” Rachel said in disbelief. 

Rachel realised that Sashas bag was actually a nappy bag, that was filled with nappies and creams, Rachel picked up one of the pink nappies that had fallen out. Rachel instantly knew that this wasn't a nappy for a baby. Even though it was closed up it was obvious because it was way too big to go on a baby. It finally made sense to Rachel the rustling noise was coming from Sasha who must have been wearing a nappy. It also explained why Rachel had heard the ripping and crinkling in the toilets earlier, it must have been Sasha changing. Rachel handed the nappy back to a blushing Sasha who quickly put back in the bag. Rachel also noticed a baby bottle had fallen out, she assumed it had orange juice in it because of the colour of the liquid. Rachel picked it up and handed it to Sasha. Rachel was having to suppress any sort of smile in case Sasha got upset. Sasha placed the bottle in her bag before running to the door.

“Forget about the job I don't want it!” Sasha cried before running out. 

“Hey, Sasha wait!” Rachel called out. 

Rachel put her hands on her hips as she watched Sasha running away. Rachel sighed to herself, she really liked Sasha. Admittedly it seemed a little bit weird that an eighteen-year-old would be carrying around bright pink adult nappies and a baby bottle. Rachel wasn't judging because she assumed that Sasha must be wearing nappies for a reason. Although it confused Rachel as to why Sasha was carrying around a baby bottle with her. Again she assumed there must have been a reason. Rachel walked back into the briefing room and packed her things up, as she was doing this she saw a pink dummy on the floor next to the chair that Sasha had been sitting in. Rachel sighed as she was starting to think that Sasha mightn't be the right person for the job. Rachel understood people wore nappies for medical reasons and that didn't bother her in the slightest. In fact, she would have gladly employed Sasha regardless of the fact she was in nappies still.  Although why Sasha was carrying around a baby bottle and dummy she couldn't understand and that was putting her off offering Sasha the job. 

“Who's the dummy belong to?” 

Rachel turned to see her friend Emily standing in the doorway. Rachel knew that the dummy belonged to Sasha, but she was cautious of actually saying anything. 

“Oh, I think it must belong to one of the women I was interviewing today I know one said she had a baby, anything you need?” Rachel asked. She placed the dummy in her blazer pocket as she walked to Emily. 

“Nothing really, I just need you to sign off on some paperwork.” Emily said. 

Rachel headed back to her office. She figured she would phone Sasha later to say her dummy was still there. 

• Like 1

I liked the beginning of this. I actually think you are doing a good job writing it as well. I did notice a few little mistakes but those are easily corrected with a good proofreading. I will be watching for more of this. 

.Thanks for the feed back guys, I’ve re read this chapter a few times so hopefully there won’t be any major mistakes. If I’m honest I’m in two ways about this chapter I like it but at the same time I don’t, I’m keeping like this for now though. 

Sasha walked into her adoptive mum's house and placed her nappy bag on a sideboard. She kicked off her shoes and pulled her skirt down, so she was dressed just in her blouse socks and nappy. She did this most days as her adoptive mom said she could. Sasha had been fostered when she was only three months old. When she turned eight her mum adopted her, Sasha now lived with her adoptive mum Shay and her three biological daughters. Sasha's sisters were twins Amy and Chelsea who were both twenty-eight and Lola who was thirty years old and their mum's longtime girlfriend Clarice. Out of her three sisters, Sasha was closet to Lola. Sasha knew she could talk about anything to Lola be it about boys and dating or more personal things that she didn't want to talk to her mum about. Of course, everyone in the house knew Sasha's secret and that was her being an adult baby. Sasha had been wearing nappies since she was ten years old. She had worn knickers but had always wanted to wear nappies and act like a baby. One day the girls and Shay walked in on Sasha when she was dressed in just a t-shirt and and a nappy. Amy and Chelsea bust out laughing but it was Lola and Shay that talked to Sasha. Sasha admitted that she was more comfortable in nappies and that she felt right when she was acting like a baby. After a lot of research Shay reluctantly agreed that Sasha could continue to wear nappies instead of knickers and if she wanted to act like a baby then she could. Although it did take everyone some getting used to Sasha being back in nappies and playing with children's toys, and being bottle fed and hand fed. So for the first few months, Shay kept Sasha in just a t-shirt and nappy when she was at home. Since Sasha was slightly too young to change herself at the time Shay and her daughters did the changing for her. Even now Sasha still struggled with the tabs so it was handy when her sisters or mom changed her. Sasha had grown used to being changed and regularly having her nappy checked so that didn't bother her anymore. What Sasha enjoyed the most was when she was being bottle fed. When she was being bottle fed she could just relax and let the world pass her by. A few months after Shay agreed that Sasha could wear nappies she also warned that she would be getting fed like one. Sasha always remembered her mum saying if you want to act like a baby then you have to be treated like one. Which was basically Shay and her daughters feeding Sasha when she wanted to regress to a baby. Sasha liked this arrangement and her three adoptive sisters liked it as well. Even before they found out about Sasha's little secret they always treated her as the baby of the family because she was the youngest. The only downside to Sasha wearing and using nappies all the time for there intended purpose was she had unintentionally weakened her bladder and bowels. She still had control of them for the most part but sometimes she wouldn't be able to hold it for as long as she should. 

“Must you really go around the house in just your blouse and nappy?” Clarice sighed. 

Clarice was Sashas and her sister's step-mum. Clarice loved the girls and treated them like they were her own, but she didn't like seeing Sasha going around the house in just a top and nappy, she didn't like Sasha acting like a baby that much either. Clarice really thought Sasha was just acting up and being stupid. But she loved Shay and respected her decision on Sasha’s unique lifestyle. After all, Shay had warned that she would choose Sasha if she was forced to.

“Mum says I'm allowed to go around here in just my nappy besides its dry” Sasha replied. As she walked over to the tv so she could watch cartoons. Suddenly Lola walked in and smiled. Sasha noticed Lola was wearing a pair of denim daisy dukes. Sasha smiled as she saw Lola was holding a baby bottle with some apple juice in.

“Hey, Sasha are you in baby mode?” Lola asked. 

Sasha nodded her head and got up. Even though Sasha loved being treated like a baby some days she just wanted to just be a regular eighteen-year-old, and just wanted to be treated like one. So it helped when her family checked and didn't automatically assume she was in baby mode. 

“Can I use your room?” Sasha asked. 

“Sure thing kiddo I will see you in there” Loa smiled. 

Sasha climbed on to her sister's bed and watched as Lola came over and sat next to her. Sasha lay her head on Lolas leg and watched as she shook her bottle. Sasha kept replaying the moment Rachel found out that she was wearing a nappy and carrying a nappy bag around with her. She wanted to cry because she was assuming that Rachel thought she was a disgusting freak. For the most part, Sasha had kept her nappy wearing pretty secret when she was in school. Only her most trusted friend Alia knew she wore nappies, but then Sasha said she was incontinent, which Alia believed. Sasha was not a fan of people finding out she was still in nappies and if she could avoid people from finding out she would. 

“You OK?” Lola asked. 

Sasha sighed and explained about the embarrassment she suffered during her interview with Rachel. Thankfully Lola sort of put Sasha's mind at ease and said the chances where Rachel had probably seen it all before and probably didn't care about the nappies. Sasha opened her mouth and allowed Lola to lower the teat into her mouth. Sasha gently started suckling at it as Lola smiled down at her. Sasha was halfway through her bottle when she suddenly started to wriggle and fidget. Thankfully Lola knew what the problem might be so she took Sashas bottle out of her mouth. 

“Ooh does baby Sasha need to make a mess in her nappy?” Lola asked. 

“It's just a pee, don't worry I won't do the other in your room,” Sasha replied as Lola popped the bottle back in. 

Lola didn't mind Sasha wetting her nappies in her bedroom but she drew the line when it came to messing. However, if Sasha had an accident then that was OK because accidents happen, but if she needed to physically go to the toilet but deliberately went in her room then she would be in trouble. Lola continued feeding Sasha as she started wetting her nappy. Sasha slowly started wetting her nappy. She shivered as she felt the warmth of her pee quickly trickling down the front and back of her nappy. It quickly swelled up as Sasha finally stopped wetting. While she was wetting both herself and Lola avoided making any sort of eye contact. Sasha didn't really like her family knowing exactly when she was wetting so the avoidance of eye contact helped. 

“Come in” Lola called as she heard a knock at the door. 

“Hey, guys” Amy smiled as she walked in and gave Sasha’s nappy a squeeze. “You know you're not allowed to feed Sasha if her nappy is wet” Amy smirked. “Oh mum, Lola is feeding Sasha while she's still in a wet nappy!” Amy smirked as she walked off. Sasha looked up at Lola confused as to why her sister had randomly come in. Even though Amy was twenty-eight years old she would still act like a child every now and again. It also didn't help because Lola and Amy didn't exactly get along with each other. Thankfully though Sasha got along with all her sisters. Although she didn't see much of Chelsea because she lived with her boyfriend. Sasha was looking up at Lola who was only rolling her eyes. Sasha was getting the feeling that Lola couldn't wait for her younger sister to leave. Sasha finished the last of the apple juice and sat up and Lola a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

“Thanks for that, listen I'm going to change myself ” Sasha smiled as she got up.  

Sasha was laying on her own bed on top of a clean nappy. She was powdering in between her legs. She'd dried cleaned herself and was now waiting for someone to come in and tape her nappy shut. She’d already shouted for her mum but she called a few more times and before her mum finally appeared. Shay who was a tall blond smiled at her daughter as she walked over and took hold of the nappy.

“What took you so long?” Sasha demand before starting to suck her thumb, as she had been laying there for nearly ten minutes. 

“Don't be rude, you could have called one of your sisters or Clarice. And sweetie please don't suck your thumb you know I don't like it” Shay warned as she looked down at Sasha and removed her thumb. “Lola, will you get Sasha’s dummy from her nappy bag please?” Shay called out.  

“But I do” Sasha replied with a cheeky smile as she put her other thumb in her mouth. 

Suddenly Sasha felt the front of her nappy being lowered and her legs being raised in the air and her bum being lifted slightly. Sasha tensed herself as she knew she was going to get a slapped bum. She jumped as she felt her mum's hand hit her butt cheek before having her legs lowered and her nappy closed and tapped shut. Sasha knew the light smack was just her mum's way of saying if you keep being cheeky you'll get a harder slap. 

“It's not there, Sasha must have it?” Lola replied as she popped her head around the door. 

“Nope I don't mummy,” Sasha said with a little worry in her voice as she popped her thumb back in, only for Shay to pull it back out. 

Shay bit her lip she knew Sasha always went to bed with a dummy and a teddy bear that she had got on holiday. She knew Sasha didn't always suck the dummy but it was something that helped her sleep even when she wasn't in baby mode. “You really don't know where your dummy is?” 

“No I had it in my bag earlier than in my jacket but I want it,” Sasha said as she again put her thumb in her mouth. What Sasha didn't realize was that her dummy had fallen from her jacket when she had her interview and that dummy was currently in Rachel Zane's blazer pocket. 

This time Shay didn't bother removing Sasha’s thumb. She really couldn't be bothered with playing the typical game of removing Sashas thumb only for Sasha to place it back in. Shay knew that Sasha would only have a temper tantrum, which in turn would cause Shay to either sit Sasha in the corner of the front room and give her a time out or give her a spanking. Neither of which Shay particularly wanted to do. But herself and Lola did notice a few tears building up in Sashas eyes. 

“Hey, hey Sasha don't cry look if you're a good girl and eat all your dinner me and Amy will go and get you a new pack of dummies deal?” Lola suggested. She figured if Sasha was in baby mode still then she might respond better. 

“I know what you're trying to do” Sasha replied. “But fine I'll eat all my dinner, but I'm not really in baby mode at the moment so I'll feed myself with proper plates and cutlery” Sasha explained as she got up and left with her family. 

Sasha and her family had finished their curry dinner. Sasha was laying on her bed reading a music magazine. She had changed into a loose fitting t-shirt when she came in from her dinner. She suddenly heard a commotion at the front door. Sasha had gotten up and walked over to her bedroom door, she smiled as she heard her nappy rustling as she walked. Sasha couldn't quite make out what was being said but she could her heels clicking on the wood flooring.

“Sasha sweetie come here now you have a visitor” Shay called. 

“Shit” Sasha muttered to herself. She looked around her room quickly. As much as she loved going around the house in just her nappy and t-shirt, she knew she couldn't very well just walk out the way she was currently dressed. She quickly grabbed a pair of pink tights and quickly stepped her feet into them and pulled them up. It was a little struggle trying to get them over her nappy she started to wriggle and jump on the spot trying to get them to go over her nappy, and she was now starting to get frustrated. Suddenly she heard a knock on her door and pulled a blanket from her bed and wrapped it around her. 

“Don't come in umm, I'm getting changed!” Sasha shouted. 

“Sasha it's only me, Chelsea” Sashas older sister whispered. 

“Well come in quick and shut the door” Sasha called. 

Chelsea complied with the order and entered Sasha's room. Chelsea let out a sympathetic smile as she saw her frustrated little sister standing with a blanket at her feet while a set of tights were half on her nappy and half off. Chelsea walked over and dropped to her knees. 

“Here let me help you,” Chelsea said. She performed a quick nappy check to make sure Sasha wasn't wet or messy which thankfully she wasn't. She then started to fix her younger sisters tights. As Chelsea was doing this she started smiling. She noticed Sasha was sucking her thumb but also touching her nose piercing. 

“I like it,” Sasha said as she sucked her thumb and continued to touch Chelseas nose piercing.  

“Thanks, maybe if you ask mum she’ll let you get one” Chelsea replied. She pulled the tights up to Sashas waist before giving Sasha a pat on the bum which gave off a muffled crinkle casing Sasha to laugh. Chelsea instructed Sasha to place her hands on her shoulders so she could balance while her skirt was put on. Sasha complied and gently rested her hands on Chelsea's shoulders. Chelsea gave Sasha a quick once over before getting up and heading to the door. “I’ll tell mum you'll be out in a minute, oh Amy and Lola have gone to get you some new dummies. Let's hope they don't kill each other on the way” Chelsea joked. 

“Hey, Chelsea, who's my visitor?” Sasha asked. 

Chelsea turned to face Sasha and raised an eyebrow. “I think she said her name was Rachel Zane,” Chelsea said before leaving. 

Sasha was now cursing underneath her breath, what on earth was Rachel Zane doing at her house? The woman had no business even being here. Sasha swallowed hard as she left her room she was dreading seeing Rachel. Sasha walked out and tied a jacket around her waist. She breathed a sigh of relief as her nappies rustling was muffled by her tights. Sasha walked into the front room and saw Rachel in a black woolen Gucci coat talking to her mum.   

“Hey Sasha, Rachel here was just saying how well your interview went” Shay explained. 

Sasha stood blushing as she saw Rachel flash her a warm smile. Sasha was really nervous and unsure of what she should do or say. After all, she hadn't been expecting to see Rachel of all people. 

“Hey, Sasha I only stopped by because I needed to see you about something and it's very important,” Rachel explained. “I hope you don't think I'm being rude but would I be able to speak to you in private?” Rachel polity asked. 

“Sure we can use my bedroom,” Sasha said. She walked with Rachel following behind. Sasha figured that if Rachel was going to humiliate her then she might as well do it in private. Sasha walked in and stepped to one side as she let Rachel admire her very tidy room. Sasha shut the door and looked at Rachel and sighed. 

“Just get it over with,” Sasha said. 

“I'm sorry just get what over with?” Rachel asked as she hadn't a clue what Sasha was talking about. 

Sasha raised a confused eyebrow. “Well you saw my nappy bag and baby bottle, I thought you were coming here to laugh at and humiliate me” Sasha explained. 

Rachel stood listening to Sasha, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Yes, she'd specifically come to see Sasha but as far as laughing and humiliating went, well that hadn't even crossed her mind. 

“Oh no, sweetie you're totally mistaken” Rachel explained as she unbuttoned her coat. “May I sit?” Rachel asked. 

“Sure” Sasha replied. 

Sasha continued standing for a few seconds as she was completely flooding her nappy. Sasha felt so embarrassed because she was effectively wetting herself in front of a stranger but, at the same time she felt so babyish. She shivered as she felt the warmth of her pee spreading across nappy as it dropped slightly because if the amount she had just wet. Sasha walked over and sat on her bed as her nappy rubbed and rustled against her. She sat and waited for Rachel to take off her coat.  

“So Sasha I'm sorry for dropping by but this is really important” Rachel explained. “After a lot of thinking I've decided to offer you the job as my PA” Rachel said with a smile. 

“Oh my God thank you” Sasha excitedly replied. Sasha couldn't believe it she had actually got the job despite the earlier embarrassment she had suffered at the interview.  

“You're very welcome” Rachel smiled. “I understand you're going to put what I pay you towards going to a residential college?” Rachel asked. 

“I sure will be, why'd you ask?” Sasha asked. 

Rachel took a deep breath as she planned what to say next. “Well I've got a very...” Rachel stopped and began thinking about what she was going to say again as this was going to be a conversation she would only get one shot at. “To put it bluntly I'm going to make you an offer, you're totally free to decline it and I promise it won't affect you working for me,” Rachel said as she made the final part of her sentence abundantly clear. 

“Well?” Sasha asked. She was a mixture of nervousness and excitement at what the offer could be. 

“Well I'm willing to pay for you to attend college but there would be a very unique condition attached to the offer” Rachel cryptically explained. 

Sasha sat looking confused as she could feel herself starting to wet her already wet nappy again. 

“Do you still wear nappies? Rachel asked. 

Sasha started blushing she couldn't believe that Rachel had just come out and asked her if she was still wearing nappies. It was one thing to suspect that she was wearing them but it was another thing to just ask. But Sasha thought Rachel was a lawyer so coming out with straight questions was a common thing for her. 

“Erm well, you see I... Oh well, oh god” Sasha babbled as her eyes darted from Rachel. Sasha could feel Rachels bright brown eyes looking right at her. Sasha suddenly felt a finger underneath her chin, lifting it up so she was looking at Rachel. 

“I'm sorry I shouldn't have just randomly asked,” Rachel said as she quickly apologized. 

“Yes, I do wear nappies” Sasha reluctantly admitted. “But please don't tell anybody, not many people know I wear them” Sasha begged. Sasha thought there was no point in lying Rachel had already seen the nappies earlier in the day. 

Rachel warmly smiled as she looked at Sasha. “Don't worry I won't tell anyone, look I couldn't careless if you have to wear them” Rachel explained. “And if you were honest and just said something like I have a medical condition instead of running out on me, you would have learnt that I don't judge, and I would have just handed your stuff back and carried on like nothing had happened” Rachel softly said, but she also understood that Sasha must have been extremely embarrassed at the time. 

Sasha sat listening to Rachel. It felt sort of good hearing that Rachel wasn't bothered about her still being in nappies. But she also felt so stupid for running off.

“Thanks, Rachel that means a lot, whats this condition just be honest, I mean I was honest with you about my nappies” Sasha replied. 

Rachel placed her hand in her blazer pocket and suddenly pulled out Sashas dummy. She held it and noticed Sasha smiling a little. Rachel knew the dummy belonged to Sasha as she couldn't take her eyes off of it. Rachel smiled as she put the dummy back into her pocket. “I'm sorry I found that in my office earlier. Can I ask you something?” Rachel asked. 

Sasha nodded her head as she thought about her dummy in Rachel's pocket.

“Why did you have a bottle of juice in your bag?” Rachel asked as she eyed Sasha. 

“It's erm because...” Sasha started but stopped. She didn't want to just blurt out about her being an adult baby, but the way Rachel was acting made her sort of want to.  

Rachel breathed deeply as she looked at Sasha. “Look, Sasha, what I'm trying to ask is this if I was to pay for you to attend college would you be willing to be my adult baby girl?” Rachel finally asked. 

Sasha swallowed hard. She didn't know what to say in fact, she was more shocked than anything else. 

“Don't be creeped out all adult babies are...” Rachel started. 

“Erm, I know what they are because I am an adult baby but please don't tell anybody” Sasha admitted while pleading with her eyes. This was one of the very few times Sasha admitted about her baby side and she was hoping it would be the last. Sasha only admitted that she was an adult baby because of Rachel probably already guessing that she was one. After all, it seemed as though Rachel had already done her research on the subject. Sasha looked at Rachel she could see her blushing. It was awkward for both women but it was Sasha that broke the ice. “What would I have to do if I was your baby girl?” Sasha asked, only to be interrupted by a knock at the door. 

Shay entered with a plate of biscuits and a coffee for Rachel and a can of Cola for Sasha. Shay knew that Sasha wouldn't want to be treated like a baby in front of Rachel, so she acted as a typical mum would. That was acting like she was being nice but really she just wanted to know what was going on. 

“Thought I would bring you guys some refreshments” Shay smiled as she placed the tray on Sasha's bedside cabinet. “Everything OK?” Shay asked. Shay didn't need to get an answer it was evident from Sasha's glare that she needed to leave. Shay quietly left Sasha and Rachel to their conversation. Sasha was just taking a sip of her Cola when she began speaking again. She repeated her question about what she'd be doing as Rachels baby girl. 

Rachel smiled as she sipped the coffee. “Well I think it would be obvious don't you?” Rachel laughed. “You would be my baby, so you would be kept in your nappies which will be getting used for their intended purpose I promise you that, and you would either call me mummy, aunty Rachel or mummy Rachel. I would also be deciding what you'll be wearing and what time you go to bed, plus I would be bathing you and changing your dirty nappies as well as feeding you.” Rachel explained. She was quite excited by the thoughts of having her own baby girl. Fair enough Sasha wasn't exactly a proper baby but Rachel was assuming it would be better than nothing. She saw Sasha biting her lip. 

“Eh? When you say feeding you don't mean?” Sasha started but stopped as she started blushing as she pointed at Rachels' chest. 

Fortunately for Rachel, she knew exactly what Sasha was on about. “If you mean breastfeeding then, unfortunately, you’re out of luck I’m not able to lactate” Rachel quietly spoke, as she felt a little embarrassment. “You won't be getting baby food but more or less adult food that's mushy like peas and rice after all babies don't eat solids and you'll be getting a bottle feed at set times. However, if you really take a liking to being treated like a baby and want to take the roleplay a little further then I can give you a breast.” Rachel said. She was getting totally hot and flustered by the conversation. “Although you'd have to pretend that you're getting milk since I can't actually lactate. Look we will discuss that area nearer the time, oh and you'd be getting punished if you are naughty, be a good baby and I'll reward you. Am I forgetting anything?” Rachel finished. 

“I wouldn't have to be a baby at work? Would I be able to see my family? What about if you have to go out? And what about the rewards and punishments?” Sasha rapidly asked. Although the thought of even pretending to be breastfed gave Sasha the creeps and she was the one who asked about it. 

“Oh God no you'll just be a regular person at work, but since I assume you wear nappies all the time you can wear one under your skirt” Rachel replied. “As for seeing your family you can phone and come and see them anytime you like. I won't stop you and we will work out something together. If I have to go out then you'll come too.” Rachel explained. Although she loved the idea of getting a babysitter in, she knew that though that would always remain a dream.

“Well that sounds OK” Sasha replied. She was mainly concerned about other people discovering that she still wore nappies. Having heard that she would just be another person working at Rachels office put her mind at ease. 

Rachel smiled as she continued to answer Sashas questions. “I'm keeping your rewards and punishments a secret if you want to know the punishments then you'll have to be a naughty baby same goes for your rewards if you're good you'll be rewarded. Just be warned some of the punishments will be unique. What I mean is the punishments will be delivered in the way of once you have one of the unique punishments hopefully you won't want it again” Rachel winked. 

“It sounds like you want me to be a naughty baby” Sasha smiled. “It sounds like that’s a challenge” Sasha smiled. “But what counts as being naughty?” Sasha had a few ideas because when she was in baby mode at home she would only ever get punished if she was rude or refused to eat certain foods or if she threw herself to the ground and had a temper tantrum. As far as her punishments went it was either over her mum's knee for a spanking or forced to sit or stand in the corner and face the wall. If she was wearing trousers then they could be pulled down she left around her ankles, depending on what Sasha had done to get punished. 

Rachel raised an eye and started thinking. “For now being naughty will include refusing to eat mummies food, I'll be choosing what you eat and when you eat, refusing let me check and change your nappy and having temper tantrums because you can't get your own way. Again I would like you to finish college before thinking about things like this” Rachel explained. 

“Sounds like you've got it all figured out” Sasha laughed.

“I had some free time earlier so I did a little research” Rachel replied. “Oh just understand this though what I say goes. So if I want to dress you up like a princess then you'll be dressed like one or if I want to dress you in just a nappy and a onesie then that's what you'll be dressed in. Same goes for bedtime so if I put you to bed at say four or five in the evening then that's where you stay until the following day. The only exception is a nappy change or a feed, and you would be having naps during the day. You don't have to sleep but I'll be putting you into bed where you'll stay until nap time is over” Rachel said. She was sensing Sasha liked what she was hearing because she was smiling just a little. 

“I take it you'll want this back?” Rachel smiled as she pulled Sashas dummy out of her blazer pocket. 

Sasha started blushing as she saw Rachel holding it out. Sasha reluctantly took it. She was slightly embarrassed but she knew Rachael wasn't judging her so that helped. Sasha wanted to suck the dummy but she didn't really know how since Rachel was there. 

“Can I see you with it in your mouth?” Rachel asked. “Please for me?” Rachel pleaded. 

Sasha blushed. She knew that if she agreed to be Rachel’s baby then she would have to get used to sucking a dummy in front of her. Sasha placed her dummy in her mouth and looked at Rachel. Sasha couldn't help but start smiling as she saw Rachel trying to hold back her laughter. 

“Sorry, it's just that you look super cute with your dummy,” Rachel said. Rachel felt so relieved when she saw that Sasha was also starting to laugh. Rachel composed herself before getting her phone out of her coat. “Can I please get a photo of you with your dummy in?” Rachel asked as she held her phone. 

“Why?” Sasha asked. She didn't really understand why Rachel wanted a photo. 

“Well if you accept my offer of going to college then I won't get to see that much of you. Plus I promise nobody else will see it” Rachel explained. Rachel smiled as she saw Sasha placing her dummy back in her mouth. Rachel snapped the photo and pulled out her business card from her phone case and handed it to Sasha. 

“What's this for?” Sasha asked as she took the dummy out and looked at the card. 

“It has my office and mobile number on, I want you to seriously think the offer of being my baby girl over as well as me paying for college, and taking the job as my PA,” Rachel explained in a more serious tone of voice. “Talk it over with your mum, obviously if I was you I'd skip the part about being my baby,” Rachel said. Rachel sipped the last of the coffee put her coat on headed for Sasha's door. 

Sasha got up and led Rachael to the front door. As Sasha was walking she saw a pack of pink dummies on a side table. She assumed her sisters had gone out while she was speaking to Rachel. 

“I'm in court for the rest of this week, so you're best phoning me in the evening with your decision, goodbye ladies and goodbye Sash,” Rachel said. Rachel got into her car and drove off with Sasha giving her a wave. 

Sasha closed the door and looked at Rachels card. She figured she would give Rachels offer some thought. First things first Sasha thought and that was to get out of this wet nappy before it started leaking.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, babytom2 said:

Dead story,hate it when Authors just ghost us.

Sorry about that, I literally forgot about this story, I only tend to write when I feel like it, I was going to post this chapter not so long ago but just got distracted by something, anyway I should be back to writing this week. 

Two weeks had passed after Rachels unexpected visit and offer. Sasha had discussed with her mum about Rachel paying for college. Her mum was reluctant to accept because she didn't like relying on charity and handouts, however, Rachel had spoken to Sasha’s mum and admittedly told a little white lie and said that her company would be reimbursing her the money. Sasha’s mum bought the little lie although she had no idea that Sasha was going to be a baby for Rachel when she left college. It was Friday afternoon and Rachel was driving Sasha down to her chosen college. 

“Look, Sasha, I think it's time we discuss what you're to start calling me don't you?” Rachel asked. 

“What do you mean?” Sasha asked. 

“Well when you leave for the summer, you officially become my baby,” Rachel said with excitement, while still trying to concentrate on the road. 

Sasha swallowed hard. She had genuinely put being Rachels baby at the back of her mind. In fact, she was sort of having second thoughts about the whole deal. However, she could see Rachel was looking forward to having a baby girl and she didn't really want to disappoint her. The more Sasha thought about it the more she assumed that it was probably just her being nervous.  “I do like mummy” Sasha blushed. 

“Well that's settled then you call me mummy, and just before we get there I'm checking your nappy” Rachel said. She turned down a quiet country road and pulled up in a lay-by. “That's another thing when you do leave college and come to live with me you don't tell me when you need changing,” Rachel said as she got out of the car and walked around to Sasha’s side. “Come on out" Rachel ordered. 

“But I'm not wet and I'm not your baby until the summer” Sasha whined as she got out. “And I don't want to be changed here” Sasha protested as she stomped her feet. 

Rachel opened the boot of the car. She sat on the edge and crossed her arms she was desperately trying to hide the growing smile that was forming on her face. She knew that if Sasha saw her laughing then she would probably play up even more when she became a baby. Rachel was sure that Sasha must be needing to go because of the large Pepsi she drank earlier in the day, she remembered Sasha wriggling around during the trip. Rachel also heard Sasha say that she's not wet and that she didn't want to be changed here.  Rachel crossed her arms and just smiled at Sasha, after all, if she was dry then why make such a fuss. 

“Either let me check your nappy here or I'll check your nappy in the college car park where anybody could see you and I won't be discreet about it. I'll change you there” Rachel warned. She wasn't being nasty but she really wanted to make sure Sasha wasn't wet, plus she was yet to see Sasha in her nappy, so naturally, she was curious. 

“But that's... but” Sasha stuttered.

“Look, Sasha, I'm only thinking of you I trust you wouldn't want to suffer with nappy rash?” Rachel sighed. 

“OK look I'm soaking wet but since I'm not officially your baby yet that kinda means I'm allowed to change myself.” Sasha quietly said.  

Rachel nodded and stood up. She gave Sasha a hug before walking to the front of the car so Sasha could have a little privacy. Rachel assumed Sasha had a point so she had decided to leave her to it. Once Rachel had disappeared Sasha unbuttoned her jeans and sat on the boot of the car. She sat and got a fresh nappy out along with her powder and wipes. She ripped the tabs open and quickly dropped her wet nappy to the floor. She was really self-conscious now, she was literally sitting in the back of Rachels car in just a jacket with her jeans around her knees. Sasha was terrified that somebody might walk out of the nearby woods, or worse and a car happened to be driving by. Sasha thought she would die of embarrassment if a car passed by and slowed down to see what she was doing. So she quickly opened a fresh nappy and placed it underneath her. She wiped in-between her legs and powdered herself before lifting the front of her nappy. “Damn” Sasha muttered. She realized that she needed some help with her tabs. She didn't want Rachel to see her in her nappy but she knew that she couldn't really afford not to ask for help. “Rachel?” Sasha called out. 

“What's the matter?” Rachel called back as she put her phone in her jeans.

“I erm need some help” Sasha called out. 

Rachel stood slightly confused as she raised an eyebrow. “With what? You said you were changing yourself.”

Sasha lay where she was still slightly worried about someone seeing her in such an embarrassing and comprising position. “I need help with the tabs, I'm not really good at doing them” Sasha called. 

Sasha waited a few seconds before Rachel appeared. Sasha was blushing bright red as she saw Rachel looking down at her white nappy. Rachel stood slightly shocked at the size of the medium-sized nappy. It seemed funny seeing Sasha laying there and Rachel couldn't help but start smiling. 

“What do I need to do?” Rachel asked. 

“Just pull the tabs they need to be pretty tight” Sasha explained. 

Rachel pulled open the two tabs on the right and lifted up the nappy. She tucked the front of the nappy down Sashas side before pulling the tabs shut. As she was doing the same on the left Rachel began thinking to herself this whole nappy changing thing seemed like a piece of cake. Rachel tucked the sides in and ran her fingers over the nappy to make sure Sasha had put it on right. She pulled a few wipes from Sashas bag and cleaned her hands. 

“Would you like your bottle now?” Rachel asked. She was in the process of pulling Sasha's jeans up.

“I'm good thanks, but,” Sasha said as she placed the dirty nappy in a bag before walking to the front of the car. “Were you serious about the whole breastfeeding thing?” Sasha asked. 

Ever since Sasha had talked to Rachel about the whole area about being or pretending to be breastfed, it had plagued her mind. She knew there was no chance in hell she wanted to talk about it to Lola or any of her sisters. However, it seemed OK talking about it to Rachel. While Sasha had been deciding to accept Rachels offer she had purposely looked up the term “ABDL breastfeeding” on various search engines. After reading and seeing various pictures it seemed as though this was something that she really wanted to try. However Rachel, on the other hand, wasn't entirely sure if she did want to try it. Rachel was slightly unsure if she wanted to offer her breast and nipple to a random woman. The more research Rachel did the more she assumed that Sasha would probably just be as nervous after all, Sasha would be the one having to have Rachels nipple in her mouth.      

“I was very serious about that. However, I'm not discussing anything like that until you've had a few days as my baby” Rachel said as she started the car and drove off. 

Another half an hour passed and Sasha and Rachel had finally arrived at the college. Sasha was sitting nervously in the vice principles office. When Sasha had arrived at the college she took an immediate liking to the place. The whole area looked quite modern and fresh with plenty of woods. Sasha looked at her vice principal Charly Caruso. Charly was a fairly youngish lady slim with brownish hair, she looked slightly younger than Rachel. Everything that Charly was saying to Sasha was going in one ear and out the other. Sasha knew she needed the toilet but she didn’t want to go in her vice principals office. Suddenly Sasha started listening as she heard something that she wasn’t expecting. 

“I’m sorry you said roommates, I was under the impression that the dorms where single occupancy?” Sasha nervously spoke. 

Charly raised an eyebrow. “Sorry no they're not, you'll be sharing with three other girls. They're around your age from what I've been told and they are very nice girls. Is that going to be a problem?” Charly asked with a little concern in her voice. 

Sasha was thinking that there was a dam well problem. She wore nappies and she was very conscious about who saw them. So how on earth was she going to be able to change? She could deal with a wet nappy because they didn't smell and she could stay in them a while. Many times when she was at home she would wet her nappy then stay in it for a while. Although if she was to have a messy nappy in the evening when her roommates were around then she knew they would be able to smell it. Sasha looked at Rachel, Sasha was now practically begging for help. 

“Mrs Caruso, Sasha here has a medical problem, you see she has to be in a nappy at all times, and she is very shy about having to wear one in front of girls her age” Rachel explained. She had made it quite clear that she was no relation to Sasha earlier in the meeting. “She sometimes needs help changing but its more or less just the nappy tabs” Rachel explained as she gave Sasha's hand a squeeze. 

“Oh right I see,” Charly said.  She wasn't expecting to hear this so she had to think very carefully. Quite frankly though she couldn't care less. “Well, there's no need to worry we have two onsite nurses that rotate shifts with each other, so if you do need help then just go see them and they'll be happy to help. Trust me, they are very nice I'll let them know to expect you. I won't go into specifics with them” Charly said as she got up.  She walked around her desk and stood looking at Sasha who was blushing with embarrassment. “OK Sasha on behalf of the principal and myself welcome to Broad River College,” Charly said as she shook Sasha's hand. Charly gave Sasha a welcome pack that had various information about the college and a dorm key and map of the campus, before motioning for Sasha and Rachel to leave. 

Sasha was now more aware that she needed to go to the toilet. She didn't want to mess her nappy until she knew the layout of her college's dorm. She was walking with Rachel until she got outside. They both knew it was time to say their goodbyes but for Sasha, she didn't want to. For Sasha, she was frightened she was going to be alone in a strange place and without her mum or even a motherly figure. She knew the train back home was only a two and a half hour journey but still, she knew she would miss everyone.

“Come here” Rachel sighed as she gave Sasha a cuddle. Rachel could instinctively tell that Sasha was getting a little upset. Even though she wasn't any relation to Sasha it was still slightly upsetting to see her like that. “Now you don't need a nappy change, do you? Only mummy can change you back at the car” Rachel said with a smile. 

“No mummy I'm fine” Sasha laughed as she cheered up. 

“Oh before I forget I've got you a little something,” Rachel said. She reached into her handbag and pulled a little box out and handed it to Sasha. 

Sasha took the box and opened it. Her mouth dropped open as she was looking at what seemed to be a very expensive silver pen. Sasha shook her head as she tried to hand the present back to Rachel. Sasha wasn't being ungrateful by any means, but she didn't feel right accepting such an expensive gift when her family had only gotten her a necklace with her name on. “No Rachel I'm sorry I can't accept this, it's too expensive. Besides, you've already paid for me to come here.” 

Rachel shook her head. “Nonsense I'm not taking it back plus it's a way of saying thank you for agreeing to become my little baby girl” Rachel replied as she reached back into her handbag. She pulled out an envelope and a small bottle of vodka. “This is a more personal present, I'm not stupid I know you'll probably be going to parties or wanting to drink with any friends you make, and the envelope has some spending money in it” Rachel explained before she tucked items  Sasha's jacket pocket. “Well, I'll see you soon I have some big things planned for your nursery, and remember if it gets too much just call me even if it's late at night and I'll come and pick you up. Also, make sure you change your nappies everyday” Rachel said as she gave Sasha another hug. “I love you,” Rachel said as she kissed Sasha on the cheek.

“I love you too mummy” Sasha smiled. 

Sasha fighting back the tears turned her back on Rachel and headed to her new dorm. 

Sasha was following the signs to her dorm. She was carrying her messenger-style nappy on one shoulder while carrying a smaller suitcase. This smaller suitcase contained extra nappies while her main suitcase had all her clothes and other belongs in. Sasha missed her family but as she was somewhat a little bit excited. She was getting a little bit of independence, right now she felt at peace with the world. Compared to where she lived it was quiet here. All she could hear was a few birds tweeting in the trees that were dotted around the campus. A light breeze made her shiver but apart from that, it was so quiet. The only other noise she could hear was from the wheels on her suitcase and the occasional rustle from her nappy. Thankfully Sasha had taken her older sisters advice and packed some cloth backed nappies instead of plastic backed. Although she was starting to think about the inevitable messy nappy situation that was due to happen. Sasha figured if she could just hold on she would drop her bags off in her dorm then she would go to the toilets mess her nappy, clean up and then unpack. Sasha was that distant she didn't even notice the young woman she had accidentally knocked. 

“Hey watch it, idiot!” a small blond with pink highlights in her hair shouted. 

“Well, I am sorry” Sasha replied as she turned to face the blonde. 

“Well, you better be!” the blonde shouted before storming off. 

Sasha couldn't believe how rude the blonde was. Sasha smirked to herself as she thought the blond would soon lose the attitude if she was in a nappy. Sasha continued walking toward her dorm. She saw two women outside, one was smoking while the other sat with her. Sasha assumed one was a cheerleader because she had a set of pom-poms in her hand while the other who was smoking was dressed in a soccer uniform. As Sasha got nearer she realized they were that they were identical twin sisters. Sasha found the smoking twin ironic because if she was a soccer player she shouldn't even be smoking. Sasha let out a little breath as she prepared for trouble. She knew the twins had clocked her. The cheerleader twin walked to the entrance and stood right next to it effectively blocking her path. Sasha gripped her nappy bag as she got nearer.  

“Can I just get past you please?” Sasha asked nicely. Sasha figured she was the new girl so she probably stood out like a sore thumb. So it was only natural people would take an interest in her. 

“Nah I'm good here, besides there's an entrance fee” the cheerleader twin replied. 

Sasha let out a little laugh. She figured she might as well play along with the whole thing. “Look I've had a long car journey and I'm really tired.” Sasha sighed. How much is the toll?” Sasha sighed. 

“Well, your kind isn't really welcome” the soccer twin suddenly said as she studied Sasha. 

Sasha wanted to hold her breath as the soccer twins breath stunk of cigarette smoke. Sasha looked nervously at the twins, she was desperate for the toilet but even though she was in a nappy she didn't really want to mess herself right in front of these troublemakers, or so she assumed troublemakers. “My kind?” Sasha asked confused. “Is this some sort of race issue?”  Sasha knew she was of mixed race heritage so she was hoping that this wasn't why the twins were picking on her. She bit her lip as she heard the twins laugh in unison. 

“What my darling sister means is, you look like a trap that belongs on the streets with all the other tramps, your clothes aren't even fashionable you genuinely look and dress like a loser” the cheerleader twin smiled.  

Sasha breathed a huge sigh of as she realized the twins were merely passing comment about her fashion sense. This didn't even bother her in the slightest as she wore what she was comfortable in. Besides, the twins were fine ones to talk. One of them was dressed in a baby blue cheerleading outfit while the other twin was dressed in black shorts and a white soccer jersey. 

“Why do you have a nappy bag?” the soccer twin asked as she eyed Sashas nappy bag.  

Sasha bit her gum. “It's not a nappy bag it's a messenger style bag that's all,” Sasha shot back. She saw the soccer player twin studying her bum. Sasha was starting to get worried as she was thinking that the soccer twin was clicking on that something wasn't right. Sasha eyed the twin but didn't say anything. It was like the twin sensed that she knew something was wrong but, it was like the twin was challenging Sasha to say something so she could be caught out. Sasha though didn't say anything. Suddenly she felt the vodka bottle being pulled from her jacket pocket. 

“Oh look I think this will suffice as payment” the cheerleader twin smiled as she waved the bottle in front of Sasha. 

“Give that back, it was a present!” Sasha demanded. 

“Aww, what's the matter is the wittle baby going to cry?.” The cheerleader twin smirked as she threw bottle to her sister. 

“Would you like me to phone mummy or get a teacher and say you're a big baby that's crying?” The soccer twin laughed. 

Sasha was evidently getting upset as she watched the twins. She wasn't going to cry or at least she hoped not. Still, she didn't like being picked for no reason at all. Thankfully though the soccer twin put the bottle on the floor. She looked at Sasha before lighting up another cigarette. 

“Pick it up” the soccer twin ordered as she deliberately puffed her cigarette smoke into Sashas face. 

Sasha who was close to tears looked at the twins grinning at her. She was close to making a big mess in her nappy. She didn't want to bend down in case her top went riding up and exposed the top of her nappy. Having already seen the nastiness from the twins Sasha dreaded what they'd be like if they knew she was in nappies. If anything Sasha was wishing she was invisible. 

“I'm OK thanks” Sasha replied. 

The soccer twin shrugged her shoulders. “Fine it's probably only water anyway, I mean I couldn't see such a pathetic baby like you drinking vodka anyway” the soccer twin smirked. “Oh and take this as you will but stay away from my man or else you'll regret it” the twin warned, before puffing another large amount of smoke into Sashas face. 

“You heard my sister, and for your own sake I'd take her warning seriously” the cheerleader twin whispered.  She whispered it in an almost caring sort of way as if she didn't want to see Sasha get hurt. Although if she was being nice, it didn't last long she waved her pom-poms in Sashas face, before running after her sister. 

Sasha felt a few tears trickling down her face. She bent down and picked the bottle up and headed inside. She wiped away the tears as she didn't want people to see her upset. Like the rest of her adoptive family, Sasha wasn't religious but if there was a God then she was hoping that those two wouldn't be her roommates. Sasha huffed and puffed as she pulled her suitcases as they rattled and banged on the metal staircase. When she got to the first floor she pulled out her information pack and realized she had to climb three more flights of stairs. What was worse was she still need to go to the toilet and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. 

“Fuck it, I'm taking the lift” Sasha sighed. 

Sasha walked over to the lift and pushed the button, thankfully the lift was already on her current floor so she didn't have to wait that long. Sasha’s main worry was if her room was quiet she could hear the slightest sound of her nappy underneath her jeans. The lift doors opened and Sasha walked out. Her jaw dropped open and she was starting to breathe fast as she saw the most handsome guy she had ever seen. Sasha didn't really pay that much attention to guys partly because she still wore nappies. Even though she was old enough to have sex she was frightened. Simply because of the reaction she would get if the guy she was about to sleep with found out she was wearing a nappy. The more Sasha thought about it the more of a turn off it was, she’d have a guy there waiting while she disappeared to take a nappy off. Plus there was also the risk of her wetting or messing the bed. If a nappy didn't freak a guy out then having an accident would. Although she was willing to try and get to know this guy, even if it didn't lead to sex Sasha had always wanted a really good guy friend. Sasha started breathing steadily as she shifted her nappy bag to her other shoulder. She walked out of the lift and walked to where this guy was. She saw he had long black hair with a beard while sporting a Jacksonville Jaguars football jersey. Sasha just hoped her nappy wouldn't be heard. 

“Hi” Sasha smiled. 

“Hey” the guy smiled. 

"Hey correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the girl's dorm?" Sasha smiled as she looked at the guy, who was evidently a few years older than her. "I'm Sasha Banks" Sasha said as she held her hand out. 

"Oh hey yer sorry I'm just seeing if a friend is in" the guy explained. "I'm Roman Reigns" Roman smiled as he shook Sasha's hand. "Are you new here? Would you erm” Roman stuttered as he looked into Sasha's beautiful brown eyes. “I'm sorry would you like a hand with your bags?” Roman asked.    

Sasha smiled as she nervously looked at Roman. “I’m good thanks my room is only down there” Sasha pointed. "Yep I'm the new girl and unlike you, my New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl and they play in the greatest city the world Boston," a blushing Sasha replied. She couldn't help but keep smiling as something was screaming that there was more to this Roman than met the eye. 

"Ah Patriots suck unlike the Jaguars" Roman joked as he referred to his football jersey. Suddenly Roman's phone beeped. "Listen I'll see you round" Roman smiled before walking off. "Oh, and it's Foxborough" Roman called as he waited for the lift. Sasha was now blushing which Roman instantly picked up on and personally, he found it rather cute. "The Patriots are down the road in Foxborough, not Boston" Roman grinned before Sasha waved goodbye.

Sasha couldn’t help but blush after all she was more of a baseball and basketball fan. She reached her dorm room 308. She examined the list of names on the outside, it read from top to bottom Alexa, Carmella and Dakota. Sasha picked a red marker pen out of the pen holder wrote her name with a smiley face underneath Dakota’s name. Sasha knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. There was no answer so she tried the handle. Sasha figured it was her room as much as her roommates so she had every right to walk in. The door was locked so she took her key out of her welcome pack and unlocked it. She pushed the door open and took a deep breath as she went inside. Sasha walked in and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw her bedroom was empty, it was messy but empty. Sasha shut the bedroom door and noticed her three roommates timetables where sellotaped to the door. She found her room had two sets of bunk beds and a single bed. Sasha noticed she had a choice of either of the two bottom bunks. It was evident looking at the number of bras hanging off of the top of the bunk beds that her roommates weren't going to be tidy. She stepped over the clothes that were covering the floor and dropped her bags, and made her bed. It only took ten minutes, but Sasha knew this was the perfect time to mess her nappy. Sasha dropped down to her knees and rested her chest on her bunk, and pulled her phone out. Sasha had decided to text her sister Lola just to say she had arrived safely, there was no point in texting her mum as her phone would be switched off. Sasha continued texting when she felt her body finally getting to relief itself. Sasha felt her nappy starting to expand at first it was very slow as her mess started to push up against the nappy. When there was no more room she felt her bottom cheeks being forced apart as her mess continued to spread out.  

“Finally that feels much better,” Sasha said as got up. 

She pulled her nappy bag across and started getting her changing gear out. She pulled out a fresh nappy and some wipes along with some nappy bags and powder. She bit her lip she didn't want to change in her room in case her roommates came back, but she also didn't want to try and walk awkwardly down to the toilets and change. She decided to take the risk and change in her bedroom. Sasha unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. She kept her eye on the door, she didn't want her roommates walking in while she had her jeans around her knees while standing in a very dirty nappy. She opened one of the nappy bags before ripping open her nappy tabs. She was having to breath through her mouth because of the smell. She quickly placed the nappy in a bag. She then started the long job of cleaning herself up. This was one downside to being in nappies. If she was wet that was fine it was literally just a quick clean with her wet wipes but messy nappies took longer and smelt horrible. Once Sasha had finished she double bagged her dirty nappy and powered in-between her legs. When that was finished she opened her fresh nappy and placed it underneath her as she lay on the floor. Sasha sighed as she tried her best to tape the nappy shut. She was that used to having someone changing her, it felt weird. All she wanted to do was go into baby mode and start sucking her thumb while playing with a teddy she had brought with her. Sadly Sasha figured that wasn't a good idea in case her roommates came back. So she packed her nappy bag up and placed the dirty nappy in her nappy bag. She remembered seeing a bin in the entrance hall so she figured she’d use that. Sasha grabbed her key and nappy bag and left, as she was locking the door she decided that she would go exploring and see what this college had to offer.    

• Like 1

Sasha had binned her dirty nappy and was busy exploring. She met a few new people but they weren't exactly the type of people she wanted to hang out with. Sasha bit her lip she was thirsty and wanted to drink from her baby bottle. She was unsure of where she should go to drink it. She had thought about going to her room, however, the thought of her roommates finding her put her off. It wasn't going to be the most hygienic of places but Sasha decided she would use the girl's toilets. Sasha had thought of going behind the rubbish bins but, that was going way too far. She started walking back to her dorm. Suddenly Sasha felt a really hard knock against her head. She turned round to see it was a soccer ball. 

“Hey loser kick the ball back, that is unless the baby is too weak?” it was the soccer playing twin. 

Sasha rolled her eyes as she rubbed her head. She kicked the ball back as hard as she could. Sasha was surprised to see her without her cheerleading sister. Sasha rolled her eyes as she walked off, she didn't even get as much as a thank you. As she was walking she stopped as she saw Roman, she wanted to go and see him but she saw he that was talking to the cheerleader twin. Sasha figured it was better to avoid Roman since one of the twins was with him. Sasha went straight to the girl's dorm and headed up to the toilets. She walked into the toilets and was hit with the instant and quite a pleasant smell of bleach. She walked into a cubicle locked the door and pulled out her bottle from her nappy bag. Sasha sighed slightly as she was so used to being fed by someone. As she was thinking back to being fed she instantly thought of Rachel breastfeeding her or pretending to. Sasha started to suck the teat of her bottle of juice. She didn't know why she was so desperate to try or breastfeeding, after all, Rachel had admitted that she wasn't able to lactate. Sasha pulled out her phone and started to text Rachel. She figured she would address Rachel as mummy whenever she texted her. Sasha had texted just to say she had settled in and would phone later. Sasha finished the last of her juice and placed her bottle safely in her nappy bag. She flushed the toilet in case anybody entered and she hadn't heard. As Sasha walked out she saw a set of blue pompoms on the sinks. No surprise they belonged to the cheerleader twin. 

“Hey” the cheerleader twin smiled. 

“Hi,” Sasha said. She was nervous the toilets were quiet and she was worried about her nappy rustling and her bums shape. Still, even though this twin had been nasty to her Sasha wasn't a nasty person. So she just decided to be nice that way the twins couldn't be horrible to her.  

“I don't bite, I'm Brie by the way” Brie smiled. “I'm sorry if I gave you a hard time earlier, I guess” Brie started but stopped. Brie wasn't exactly sure how to say what she wanted to say. “Look when I'm with my sister sometimes I feel like I have to prove myself to her it's really hard, plus I don't really have that many friends” Brie explained. 

Sasha shook her head at the pathetic apology. But she remembered Amy and Chelsea they were twins. Sometimes they would try and outmatch each other and it seemed as though Brie mightn't be as nasty as she first thought she was. Still, it wasn't right if Brie wanted friends then maybe she should ditch her sister. 

“Look I know it won't seem much like an apology but why don't you try out for the cheerleading squad, we’re looking for new girls. Looking at your body you'd be pretty good.” Brie suggested.  

“I’d like to but I don't think I'd be able to” Sasha replied. She had seen cheerleaders on tv and at her old school, looking at Bries one piece cheerleading outfit it was obvious that her nappy would be seen underneath. 

“Why not?” Brie asked.

Suddenly Bries sister walked in and started looking directly at Sashas bum. The soccer twin glared at Sasha who was nervously standing in front of her. Sasha could sort of see why Brie was sort of intimidated by her sister. After all soccer twin seed well toned if her arms were anything to go by. 

“Why are you talking to my sister hey?” the soccer twin demanded. As she looked at Sashas face before turning her attention back to Sasha's bum.

“Nikki just leave it she was just going, weren't you?” Brie sighed. 

Brie could tell that her sister was really annoyed about something. She could tell that Nikki probably would end taking her anger out on Sasha so she wanted her to disappear quickly. She watched Sasha wash her hands before leaving. Brie sat up on the sinks and looked at Nikki. 

“So come on spill, you've been in a bad mood for the past few days” Brie demanded. 

“Wait until that weirdo goes” Nikki replied. 

Sasha rolled her eyes as she left. She was slightly worried about why Nikki was always looking at her bum. Sasha had been careful about making sure her nappy was covered, she just figured she would avoid Nikki for a little while. Brie the cheerleader seemed OK when she was on her own but Sasha didn't exactly want to make friends with her. There wasn't that much to do so Sasha decided to go back to her dorm. Sasha got back to her room and walked in and got quite a shock. As she walked in she saw what she assumed to be one of her roommates standing with her back to the door in just her pink bra and pink knickers. To Sashas, surprise though it was the same blonde she had bumped into earlier in the day. 

“What the hell? Get out, or I'm screaming!” the short five-foot blonde cried. She covered her petite breasts with her arm while trying to cover her knickers with her spare hand. 

“Oh God umm I'm so sorry” Sasha cried as she tried to avoid eye contact. Although she was thinking if the blonde didn't want to be caught like this she shouldn't be dressed like that. “I'm your new roommate, Sasha” Sasha tried explaining. 

“Well that's ok then, I'm Alexa by the way,” Alexa said as she continued to cover her body. “Sorry if I overreacted I wasn't expecting anybody to be here” Alexa explained. She grabbed a t-shirt that resembled Buzz Lightyears chest and a matching hoodie before slipping into a pair of leggings. 

Sasha walked over to her own bed. Thankfully Alexa had some music playing so it masked the rustling of her nappy. At this point, Sasha just wanted to suck her thumb but that was an obvious no-no since Alexa was here. Sasha smiled as she felt her nappy rubbing against her as she sat. She was careful not to let her nappy bag fall open as she rested it on the floor next to her. Sasha sat watching Alexa, it seemed funny seeing her dressed in Buzz Lightyear clothing especially since she had matching trainers. 

“Haven't I seen you someplace before?” Alexa asked as she faced Sasha. 

“I bumped into you by accident erm you told me to watch it” Sasha nervously explained. 

“I'm sorry, you caught me at a bad time” Alexa apologized. Which Sasha accepted. Alexa grabbed her silver backpack and headed for the door. “I'm going to see some friends I'll see you later,” Alexa said. 

“Hey, Alexa can I come with you, I haven't got any friends,” Sasha asked hopefully. If Alexa said no then fair enough, she would stay here.  

Alexa smiled “come on then big bum” Alexa laughed. 

Sasha grabbed her nappy bag and followed Alexa out. It was starting to plague Sasha about whether or not her bum was really that different because she was wearing a nappy. She had never really thought about it until now. She figured she would let it slide for now. Sasha took an immediate liking to Alexa. Sasha wasn't sure why but if Alexa found out about her nappy wearing then maybe she might be a little understanding, after all, Alexa was going around the college in a Buzz lightyear T-shirt and jacket along with matching trainers. So she couldn't really pick on Sasha for wearing nappies. As they walked Sasha felt so relieved because her nappy could hardly be heard. Sasha saw Roman on a nearby by a patch of grass. Sasha saw him throwing another guy to the ground, she couldn't help but laugh as it was obvious from the body language that they were just play fighting. However, Sashas laugh was soon taken off her face when she realized that she needed a pee. Also, she saw the soccer twin was now talking to Roman. Sasha felt slightly upset but tried her best to ignore it for the time being. 

“Hey, Alexa can I ask you something?” Sasha quietly asked. 

“Shoot,” Alexa replied.

Sasha sighed. “Oh, it doesn't matter” Sasha replied. 

She was going to ask if Roman was single but she decided against it, plus she also wanted to know what the nurses were like. After all, she had never even had a boyfriend so she wouldn't even know how to ask him out. Alexa pointed to her friend and fellow roommate Carmella who was hanging out with her friends. As Sasha and Alexa walked over they ended up getting the back end of a rather odd conversation.

"So Carmella is Cass as big as they say he his?" One girl asked. 

The blonde Carmella who was wearing black knee-high socks and a jacket let out a large laugh as she lent back placed her feet up on the table much to the annoyance of her friend who was sat on the table, in the end, the friend on the table had to shuffle back a little further. 

"Trust me Liv he lives up to the name big Cass especially with the very big member he keeps in his trousers" Carmella winked to the discrete sex question from her friend. 

"Hey guys this is Sasha, she's mine and Carmella's roomie" Alexa interrupted. 

"Yo I'll see you guys later or at the party" Carmella quickly spoke motioning for her friends to go away. Once they'd left Carmella immediately looked to Sasha "How you doin?" Carmella asked as she studied her new roommate for the first time. Carmella also noticed Sashas nappy bag but thankfully she thought it was just another messenger style bag.         

Sasha shrugged her shoulders. “OK, I guess?” Sasha wasn't really sure what she should say as she sat. Sasha bit her lip and decided to try and strike up a conversation with Alexa and Carmella. "So there's a party tonight?" Sasha asked. 

"Yep it's the Bella twins annual party they have when we come back after the summer so anybody who's anybody will be going" Carmella explained.

Sasha didn't really understand what Carmella meant by anybody who's anybody. She was assuming it must be a New York thing because of how thick Carmella's accent was. 

"She means all the popular students will be there" Alexa explained as she could see  Sasha was confused. 

"Exactly Lexi" Carmela said. 

"It's Alexa you know I hate being called Lexi" Alexa barked. Alexa shook her head before getting up. She was annoyed as she knew that this was an argument that she wouldn't be able to win. "Look Carmella look after Sasha I'm getting something to eat" Alexa sighed as she walked off. 

Sasha sat there awkwardly as she watched Alexa walk to a nearby food cart. "So am I able to come to this party?" Sasha randomly asked trying her best to make herself more friendly. 

Carmella who was now busy on her phone raised an eyebrow. "Up to you honey, but if you do come you better dress a bit more fashionable" Carmella spoke as she held up her phone to up show the outfit that she'd be wearing, Sasha who had to lean across was unaware a little bit of her nappy was on the show. “I've been saving for this blue dress for like ever” Carmella laughed. “Oh, by the way, I wasn't being horrible about your dress sense only the twins will literally pick on anybody” Carmella explained. 

“Let me guess those twins are a cheerleader called Brie and a soccer player called Nikki?” Sasha replied. 

“Oh, so you've met them?” Carmella asked as she put her phone back down. “Look all I'm gonna say about them is this, the worse one out of the two of them is Nikki the soccer twin.  Hell, I used to be best friends with them at one point so I should know. Take it from me though Brie is actually OK to talk to when she's not with Nikki, even Alexa will agree.” Carmella warmly said. 

Sasha nodded her head and explained how she had a few run-ins with the twins. As Alexa was walking back she stopped and looked at Sashas exposed nappy. It was only the waistband that was on show but it made her curious, her roommate was wearing a nappy. Alexa bit her gum she hadn't taken an immediate liking to Sasha, but she was able to tolerate her. One of the main reasons was when she was putting her Buzz Lightyear year jacket, top and trainers on Sasha didn't say anything. Alexa was used to people saying she was twenty so she shouldn't be still liking Disney. Alexa didn't want to embarrass Sasha in front of Carmella but at the same time, she was worried that somebody else would point it out. She also knew that if the twins were to pass by then Nikki would have no problem shouting it out. Alexa walked over and placed three cans of coke on the table and a bag of doughnuts.  

"Hey, you might want to either pull your top down or your jeans up only your knickers are showing" Alexa warned. She immediately picked up on Sasha blushing bright red. Alexa didn't want to use the term nappy one because of Carmella being there and two she also didn't know how Sasha would react. “Hey don't be embarrassed it happens to everyone” Alexa warmly smiled. 

“Thanks,” Sasha said quickly before placing her jacket around her waist.

Sasha loved her nappies, ordinarily, she wouldn't mind too much if her nappies were seen in situations like this. Although she always did her best to make sure they where hidden. However this was a new environment for her she wasn't sure how people would react if they knew her big adult baby secret. She was especially worried about Alexa and Carmella as even though they were her roommates she was starting to take an immediate liking to them. It was at times like this that she really wanted her either her mom or her sister Lola with her just to reassure her everything would be ok. 

"I'll be back in a minute I need to make a phone call" Sasha quietly said before getting up and walking of. 

"Ok, we’ll wait here for you" Alexa smiled as Sasha walked off. Alexa waited until Sasha was gone before speaking. "Boy she's a weird one" Alexa randomly spoke.

"What makes you say that Lexi?" Carmella asked as she looked on slightly confused. Carmella had actually thought that Sasha was OK. Carmella knew she probably wouldn’t  be hanging out with Sasha unless she really had to. 

Alexa rolled her eyes at being called Lexi. "Haha don't call me Lexi, seriously though did you see how red she went when I said some of her knickers were on show?" Alexa explained but Carmella just started to play around on her phone. Alexa sighed she didn't want to say that she saw Sashas nappy but it was unusual. Alexa found it weird but figured she would see Sasha's nappy eventually so why not try and tell Carmella. 

"Maybe she just found it em-embarrassing" a distracted Carmella spoke. 

"I suppose so, but her choice of underwear is weird, its sort of babyish" Alexa dully replied as she started to eat a doughnut. Alexa figured she’d ask Sasha about her nappy when the time presented itself, but talking about it to Carmella wouldn't hurt she supposed. 

Hearing this caused Carmella to immediately look at Alexa. Carmella smiled a little as she studied her friend. Alexa saying about Sasha’s supposed knickers being childish was a little ironic Carmella thought, especially since Alexa was dressed as Buzz Lightyear. From the way Alexa was talking it was getting her friend very curious. 

“Your getting me very aroused, so spill whats so babyish about her underwear?” Carmella demanded.  

Alexa looked around and saw that Sasha was still on her phone. Alexa moved closer to Carmella, she didn't want other people from overhearing her, especially if she either had the wrong end of the stick or was actually mistaken in what she had seen. 

“Our new room mate is totally wearing something only babies wear” Alexa whispered.

“Which is?" Carmella asked curiously. 

Alexa facepalmed herself. “Our new roommate is wearing a nappy, I'm sure of it” Alexa whispered. 

Carmella shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't help but let a little laugh out. Carmella patted her friends head as she nodded at Alexa. 

“Oh, of course she is and I bet that bag is her nappy bag, and I also bet she sucks her thumb when nobody is around” Carmella sarcastically replied. “How on earth did you come up with that theory Mrs Marple?” Carmella joked. “You haven't been smoking weed or something?” Carmella asked. Personally, Carmella thought Alexa was just being stupid. 

Carmella raised an eyebrow as she could tell that Alexa was being serious. “Look even if what you said was true then so what its none of our business is it?” Carmella suggested. “Besides even if she she better not be wearing one when she has the initiation ceremony, that's the last thing she wants” Carmella warned. 

“True” Alexa replied as she looked over to Sasha.

Sasha had originally decided to phone her family. Unfortunately, she couldn't get hold of them so she had phoned Rachel. Sasha had an interesting conversation with Rachel regarding her future nursery. Thankfully if people did hear any of Sasha's conversation they wouldn't have really guessed what she was talking about. Sasha had been told that her nursery would almost certainly be pink however, Rachel had said that the nursery would either have pink walls with teddies or pink walls with ducks painted on them although, Sasha preferred the teddies. When Rachel was saying all of this Sasha couldn't help but start to get a little excited as she started to picture what the nursery would look like. Of course, she hadn't even seen Rachels apartment. As Sasha sat she could feel a warm feeling between her legs. She realized that she was wetting her nappy, which she immediately cursed underneath her breath. Sasha started blushing as she had thought that Rachel hadn't heard her. Unluckily for Sasha, Rachel had heard and had warned Sasha. Rachel had said that if Sasha liked swearing then she would be getting placed over her knee and have her bottom smacked either barehanded or with a paddle. 

“Sorry mummy, but I need to go I think I've, made some friends,” Sasha said in a low voice. She eyed Carmella and Alexa waiting for her.  

“Good girl, love you,” Rachel replied.                     

“Love you too” Sasha replied. She hung up and went to join her waiting roommates. 

Sasha was slightly worried because of the wet nappy she was in but decided she would stay in it as it was only slightly wet. As Sasha got nearer to her friends she sighed, she knew she should be sort of honest and just say that she was still in wearing nappies for medical reasons, she was sure they'd understand. However, she didn't really know Carmella or Alexa that well to take the plunge. Carmella looked at her phone to see it was getting late. 

"Well the three of us are going to go get a shower and I'm going to do yours and Alexa's hair and makeup" Carmella effectively ordered.    

"I'll get one when your doing Alexa's makeup" Sasha quickly said. She assumed she could get a fresh nappy on while she was alone.

Alexa quickly shook her head at hearing that. "Listen it's a communal shower there's no curtains or walls separating you from the other girls, so I really think you should get one with us because it'll be packed later."

Hearing this made Sasha slightly nervous. "Just fucking great" Sasha muttered. 

After realizing that she'd be sharing a communal shower. It didn't make her nervous as Sasha loved her body but knowing that she'd soon have to take her currently wet nappy off was going to be a challenge not only taking it off but also putting a fresh one on. 

"Yo you coming!" Carmella called as herself and Alexa where walking without Sasha. 

Sasha was now having to think long and hard about how she was going to deal with her impending nappy change. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 5:38 AM, babytom2 said:

Wrestling fan?lol

Just a little ?

Ok so here’s the latest chapter, it would of been uploaded sooner only I’ve been busy. I actually finished it yesterday (April 30th) only I felt so sick so it’s been slightly delayed. Anyway I’m in two ways about this chapter I like it but at the same time I sort of don’t. I’m keeping it for now.

I’m also trying to balance the ABDL stuff with a normal life for Sasha, so Rachel, won’t be appearing in every chapter going forward, but you will see more of Rachel in the sequel when it’s wrote. 

Chapter 5

Sasha was sat on her bunk listening to her music. She had wet her nappy a little bit more which didn't exactly help her shower situation. Sasha knew that Carmella and Alexa were talking about her. It was obvious from their body language, they were both whispering and giving what they must have thought were discrete glances. Sasha wasn't sure if she should say something. At first, she was going to confront Alexa but decided against it. This was simply because if she had an argument with Alexa, then she probably would lose a friend. Sasha glanced down changed a song on her phone before noticing that Carmella was saying something to her. 

“Huh?” Sasha quietly said as she removed her earphones. 

“I said I'm going to get a shower” Carmella repeated. “Lexi and I will give you a little privacy if you wanna get changed,” Carmella said with a warm smile. 

Sasha shook her head as she got to her feet. Sasha thought it was clear that she probably wouldn't be the best of friends with Carmella still, she wanted to confront Carmella. 

“Hey Carmella, I'm not afraid of changing in front of you guys” Sasha nervously spoke. She hadn't really planned on what she was going to say. She just said the first thing that came into her head. She just hoped after realizing what she had just said didn't come back to bite her, after all, she didn't want her friend in Alexa and possible friend in Carmella seeing her in a nappy especially since it was wet. 

“Well tell that to Mrs Marple over there” Carmella replied before leaving. 

Sasha looked straight at Alexa, unsure of what to say or do. Sasha looked at Alexa for what seemed like a few minutes but was actually only a few seconds. Sasha was unsure if Alexa knew she was wearing a nappy. It wasn't something that she could just randomly ask, because Sasha knew if she did say anything about her nappy to Alexa then she might accidentally reveal her secret. However, Sasha began thinking about what if Alexa already knew that she was in a nappy but was trying her best to either bring it up or get Sasha to bring it up. After all, Alexa did point out to Sasha that her “knickers” were on show. Sasha watched as Alexa went to her bunk. 

“Hey if I was to tell you a secret would you promise not to tell anyone?” Alexa asked. 

“Sure” Sasha replied. She watched as Alexa pulled out a stuffed cat from underneath her pillow. Sasha saw that the stuffed cat was nearly falling apart from the years of love. Sasha looked at the cat's little red trousers and black jacket unsure of why Alexa was showing it to her. 

“This is Mr Cat, I've had him since I was a baby” Alexa explained. “Whenever I'm staying away from home for long periods of time I bring him with me, its kind of a comfort thing reminds me of home, but can you possibly not tell Carmella, I keep Mr cat a secret” Alexa explained.

“OK then” Sasha spoke a little confused.

“So since I told you one of my biggest secrets, can I know one of yours?” Alexa asked as she put the cat away. 

Sasha swallowed hard, she wasn't sure what to say as she eyed Alexa looking at her. She was trying hard to think of something but her brain had shut down. She flat out didn't know what to say. “Oh, I don't have any, well not anything that is important” Sasha quickly replied. 

Alexa smiled as she looked, Sasha up and down. “Oh, I think you do, everyone has some sort of secret in their life” Alexa replied as she walked over to Sasha.

“I don't seriously” Sasha nervously laughed.     

However, Alexa wasn't going to let it go. She had a gut feeling that her new roommate and potential friend was wearing a nappy. She had all but seen the waistband with her own eyes. It was now just a case of confirming what she already knew. It was simply a case of either waiting for Sasha to admit it or to just confront her about it. Alexa sort of knew Sasha wasn't going to admit anything so she decided to. 

"Look if you've got a secret that you really don't want to get out I promise I won't tell.” Alexa softly spoke. “I sort of guess I could sort of help you” Alexa hinted. 

“I don't have any secrets so drop it will you!” Sasha demanded. 

Alexa let a little laugh. “Sweetie I totally know what you're wearing under your trousers” Alexa calmly said. 

“Yer I'm wearing a pair of white cotton knickers with some lace on that's all” Sasha replied with a slightly raised voice. Sasha hoped that by raising her voice a little that Alexa would just shut up. Although what she just said sounded so weird to Sasha almost alien-like saying she was wearing knickers. Sasha just hoped she had convinced Alexa.    

Alexa shook her head. “Well, you're right about the white” she muttered. “Look just admit it, Sasha, you're wearing a nappy you know it and I know it!” Alexa blurted out. 

Sasha stood still she started to turn bright red. She didn't know what to do or what to say. She felt like she had been hit by an out of control freight train. She was feeling physically sick knowing that her nappy had been found out. Ordinarily, Sasha wouldn't have been that overly bothered. OK, she would have been bothered but at the same time, she wouldn't have felt as embarrassed because of the chance of her seeing the person who found out where slim. Only this time it was different namely because she would see Alexa everyday she was here.  

“No umm I'm not” Sasha shot back growing bright red with embarrassment.

Alexa shook her head. She remembered what she had seen. “I know you're you're wearing a nappy, look I'm not bothered if you are” Alexa replied. She bit her lip before looking at Sasha who was still blushing. Alexa smiled before crossing her arms. “Look me in the eye then and say I'm not wearing a nappy, I'm wearing white cotton knickers” Alexa fired. 

Sasha shook her head as she turned and grabbed her nappy bag and a towel and some clean clothes. She wasn't going to have this discussion, she was embarrassed and angry. She was furious that Alexa had the damned to even ask about the nappy. As far as Sasha was concerned Alexa had no right to even ask about it. Mostly though Sasha was more angry at herself, had she not leaned over to see Carmella's phone then maybe she wouldn't be in this situation. 

“You're totally wearing a nappy” Alexa repeated, in somewhat with a caring voice. “Seriously what's with the nappy?, I'm genuinely curious,” Alexa asked.   

“Piss off Alexa” Sasha sighed. She banged past Carmella who had just entered the bedroom. 

Carmella still dressed in a white bath towel looked straight at Alexa. It was obvious what had happened while she was away. Still, she wanted to confirm her suspicions. “Oh God you seriously didn't ask about her supposed nappy, I told you to let it go” Carmella sighed. 

“Sasha didn't actually say she was wearing a nappy but her reaction was practically saying she was,” Alexa said.

Carmella shook her head. She didn't care either way if Sasha was wearing a nappy. This was because of Carmellas past. When she was younger she still wore a nappy at night because she was a heavy bed wetter. Right up until Carmella turned fourteen years old she was made to wear a nappy to bed. She eventually stopped wearing them when she turned fourteen, and switched to pull-up training pants, that she wore until she was sixteen. Thankfully though Carmella grew out of the bed wetting and didn't really wet the pull-ups as much when compared to when she was in nappies at night. Even though Carmella was now nineteen she would sometimes slip back to a pull-up at night just in case. Although that was rare she did it maybe two or three times a year. So Carmella knew from experience how Sasha must have been feeling when Alexa said about the nappy.

“Go and apologize now!” Carmella demanded.

“What why?” Alexa protested. “All I did was ask if she was in a nappy” Alexa replied. 

“I don't care just go and apologize, seriously you can't even begin to imagine how embarrassed you must have made Sasha feel, big deal she's still in nappies, like seriously who the hell cares, it's not like we have to change her!” Carmella angrily said as she sorted her clothes out. 

Sasha sighed to herself as she let the hot water from the shower pour over her body. She had binned her dirty nappy, she was now naked apart from her flip flops in a large communal shower. She hated it she looked around the at the white tiled walls with ten individual shower heads attached to them. This was something that Sasha didn't want and that was to shower with at least nine other girls regardless of whether they were the same age or older. She figured that she could maybe slip into the nearby town and buy a pair of swim shorts, she didn't really want to be naked in front of people she didn't know. After all, she wasn't really in the party mood since Alexa confronted her about her nappy. Sasha sighed again as she lent her head forward so she could wash her purple hair. She raised an eyebrow as she saw a naked Alexa walking in, in just a pair of flip-flops. Sasha gave an obvious eye roll as she watched Alexa come and stand under the shower opposite to her. 

“Do you mind?” Sasha asked. She didn't really appreciate the fact that Alexa had decided to get showered right next to her, especially when there were other showers not being used.  

“What?” Alexa asked. 

“Just forget it” Sasha replied. 

As Alexa was getting washed she couldn't help but look at Sasha's naked body. Alexa shook her head as she pictured Sasha in her nappy. She couldn't believe that Sasha still wore them. Unfortunately for Alexa, Sasha had her back to her so she assumed that Sasha wasn't in a talking mood. 

“I'm double incontinent, that's why I wear a nappy” Sasha quietly said. 

Sasha had decided to just say she was incontinent. She was only doing this because she thought that Alexa might spread around rumours. So saying that she basically had a medical condition she hoped that Alexa might be understanding. Although telling Alexa about her baby side was something that she was determined that she wouldn't talk about. Sasha quickly covered her breasts and crotch as she turned only to see Alexa to facing her.

“I'm sorry” Alexa quietly spoke. “I guess I should have waited to see if you wanted to tell me,” Alexa said as she noticed Sasha covering up. “Don't be shy we've all got breasts and a vagina, no need to hide your body” Alexa confidently said as she washed the soap off of her chest. “If you're really that shy about your body wear a bikini or a bikini top and a pair of shorts. Take the top of when you want to wash your breasts then put it pack on, take the shorts or bikini bottom off wash down below put it back on” Alexa advised as she began to wash her hair. 

“Thanks for the advice, I'll just be outside,” Sasha said as she turned her shower off and left. 

“OK then, oh and cute bum by the way” Alexa joked.  

Sasha sat drying her purple her with a towel. She had her nappy bag and clean clothes resting on the bench next to her. She sighed as she looked at the bag, all Sasha wanted was to suck her dummy and drink some juice from her bottle. Of course, it wasn't completely out of the question. After the confrontation with Alexa, Sasha didn't really feel like partying so maybe she could suck on her dummy and fill the baby bottle up with a can of Pepsi, she knew that her roommates would be out for most of the night. She saw Alexa coming out of the showers in just her towel. Seeing her caused Sasha to immediately place her nappy bag back underneath the bench. 

“Oh, was that your nappy bag?” Alexa questioned as she watched Sasha putting it away. Alexa bit her lip as she saw Sasha glare at her.    

“Well, aren't you going to laugh?” Sasha questioned. 

“No, look big deal you're having to wear a nappy still, I couldn't care less, besides if you're wearing them all the time then there's really no point in hiding your bag” Alexa explained. Alexa really felt sorry for Sasha since she thought that her new friend was incontinent. Alexa didn't want to make Sasha feel embarrassed but the way Sasha was acting it didn't exactly help matters. Alexa just wanted to make her new friend feel comfortable and at ease around her. Alexa continued looking at the nappy bag curious about its contents. Alexa had seen baby nappy bags so she was assuming that Sashas bag must have been the same but with adult-sized things. “Look Sasha you're obviously going to have to change your nappy when you're at the dorm so if there's anything that myself, Carmella and Dakota can do to help you change then just say the word and we’ll do it, oh and don't worry about Carmella she's not bothered about your nappies” Alexa quietly spoke. 

“Oh no, I don't think so!” Sasha suddenly said as she held her hand out. As much as Sasha liked being changed by her mom and sisters she didn't want to be changed by her roommates. She felt herself going bright red as Alexa sat and looked confused. 

“What are you talking about?” Alexa questioned. “I mean if you want a little privacy then we can wait outside while you change” Alexa explained. “What did you think I meant?” Alexa questioned. 

Sasha who was covering her face couldn't believe it. Alexa was merely talking about privacy. “Oh nothing forget”

Alexa's jaw dropped as she had just clicked onto what Sasha had thought, and it totally crept her out. “Hey hold up their honey we're not changing you if that's what you thought” Alexa warned. “You do change yourself, don't you?” Alexa questioned. 

Sasha sat blushing as she felt Alexa looking right at her. “Of course I do, it's just sometimes I find the tabs hard to tape, depending on what type of nappy I'm using, so my mum normally tapes it shut,” Sasha said. She wanted to get that subject out of the way as she continued to dry herself. She placed her black tank top on before looking down at her nappy bag. She knew she needed to get her nappy on, Sasha didn't want to risk not putting one on and then to suddenly start wetting or messing herself. Although putting one on here in such a public space was slightly putting her off. She saw Alexa smiling at her, Sasha watched awkwardly as Alexa pulled a Calvin Klein g-string up between her legs before pulling a little sliver skirt up then putting her bra and white jumper on. Sasha had already finished dressing and was simply waiting for Alexa to finish dressing. 

“I'm not being nosy or nothing, but if you're suffering from incontinence then shouldn't you like put you're nappy on before you leave? Alexa questioned, unsure of what Sasha's reaction would be like.

“Don't worry I'll put one on back in the room if that's OK?” Sasha replied. 

Alexa nodded and smiled. Both the girls left the shower block and head back to the dorm. There was an awkward silence between them. That was until they saw Carmella dressed in a sparkly green dress waiting outside the room. Both Sasha and Alexa glanced at each other as they saw Carmellas five inch high heels. Both Sasha and Alexa were both thinking if one of those heels were to snap then Carmella would probably be spending the night at the local hospital. 

“There you both are” an annoyed Carmella spoke. “You'll have to forget about me doing your makeups we are running late, and I hope Sasha you're not going in a tank top and jeans?" a still angry Carmella spoke. “Remember the Bellas, they'll only give you grief.”

Sasha shook her head in a no motion. She needed to get her nappy on but she still wasn't completely comfortable about her friends knowing. Sasha unlocked the door and stood awkwardly not knowing what to say. She knew she couldn't very well stop Alexa or Carmella from coming in. “Don't worry Carmella I'm going to get changed now” Sasha quietly spoke. 

“Oh OK then look take your time, me and Alexa will meet you over in the gym that's where the party is, don't worry about Dakota either she’s off-campus so you'll have some privacy” Carmella smiled. Carmella sort of beloved that Alexa was telling the truth about Sasha wearing a nappy. Although Carmella didn't care either way because she was respectful of Sashas right to privacy, so decided if Sasha didn't want to talk about her nappy then she didn't have to. 

“Thanks, Carmella, see you guys over there” Sasha smiled as she waved her friends off.   

Sasha locked the bedroom door as she pulled her dummy out if her bag. She started sucking it as she pulled a fresh nappy and powder out of her bag. She was totally unsure of what to wear. She remembered how beautiful Carmella looked in her green sparkly dress and a beautiful Alexa looked in her more casual outfit. Sasha sighed to herself, she loved her nappies and adult baby lifestyle. However, she knew her nappies would always get in the way of what she would wear. Sasha looked over her outfits, she settled on a sleeveless blue and white checkered shirt and a black skirt with matching leggings. Sasha got dressed quickly. She was laying on her bed with her leggings around her knees and a nappy in-between her legs. She was just powdering herself when she suddenly heard a knock at the door. 

“Who, erm who is it?” Sasha nervously called, as she looked at her nappy then at the door. 

“It's erm it's Roman” Roman called.  

Sasha's heart skipped a beat as she looked down at her nappy. Roman the guy she liked was at her door. Sasha knew she liked him but was now starting to feel slightly stupid as she had a nappy between her legs. She knew she wasn't expecting to see Roman but she didn't want to see him leave. 

“Just give me a minute I'm just getting changed” Sasha yelled out. 

She quickly finished powdering herself before taping her nappy shut. Once that was done Sasha pulled her leggings up and her skirt. Sasha examined herself thankfully you couldn't tell she was wearing a nappy. Sasha breathed happily as she picked up a baseball cap and headed for the door. 

“Roman hi!” Sasha happily smiled. She couldn't stop smiling as she openly eyed Roman up and down. Sasha could already tell she liked him in a more than friendly kind of way.  

“Hey, erm listen there's erm” Roman stuttered with embarrassment as he looked Sasha up and down. “Listen there's a party going on and I was wondering if you would like to come?”   Roman asked quietly. He was kicking himself over how stupid he was acting. For some reason, he which couldn't work out talking to Sasha seemed hard. 

“I’d love to just give me a minute to get changed” Sasha excitedly smiled. 

Roman let out a little chuckle, he liked Sasha. He liked her smile and bubbly attitude. “Why bother you look good.” 

Sasha started to blush as she saw Roman smiling at her. She looked down at her leggings, skirt and sleeveless shirt. Sasha assumed that her outfit was a little tacky and a little scruffy when compared to Carmellas, although Alexas outfit wasn't as formal as Carmellas. Sasha shrugged it off after all Roman was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black shirt. She grabbed a clutch bag and placed a little black jacket on. Sasha got to the door and turned to shut it. As she did this she stopped and eyed her nappy bag on the bed. Sasha didn't really want to carry a nappy bag with her so she figured if she wet herself then she would come back and change, and if she was going to have a messy nappy then she'd come back mess her nappy then change it. 

“Something wrong?” Roman asked. 

“No nothing” Sasha smiled. “Shall we go?” Sasha said as she locked the door.

“OK then,” Roman replied as he followed Sasha. 

• Like 1