LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity or bondage

fixitboy

My wife and I have been playing with locking clothing lately....    She got me back zipper footed pj back zipper body suit and a back zipper oneie.... Sunday she left me home alone to do some work on the house whial I she was out with her firends shopping. And helped me into the oneie and body suit under my regular clothing...   On her way out say said she was confonent I would not be up to no good with out her.... And she would be checking when she got back...... It was a real mine blowing felling. That i would have to  weight tial she got home before I could get my diaper changed change.....   it's such a weird felling trapped in a diaper disbight the fact I would have happly stayed diapered anyway.... Everything really does change when choice is removed......   

Being locked into diapers is way different than just wearing them. Your mind instantly changes once you realize you have no choice but to use your diapers. When you wear because you want to, you can take off your diaper whenever the need arises. But when your diaper is locked on with no way to remove it and the need arises, you just have to accept what is going to happen. You really have no choice.

I agree with both of you.  I don't have locking clothing but I have been locked into my diapers with a leather chastity harness.  I have even worn it out under my clothing and as you say it is a completely different feeling when it is impossible for you to be able to remove or change your diaper no matter what you did in them.  That feeling of helplessness just adds to the experience of being diapered.

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:58 AM, dizzy said:

Being locked into diapers is way different than just wearing them. Your mind instantly changes once you realize you have no choice but to use your diapers. When you wear because you want to, you can take off your diaper whenever the need arises. But when your diaper is locked on with no way to remove it and the need arises, you just have to accept what is going to happen. You really have no choice.

I have locking rubber  and plastic pants and there is a difference from being locked in and not. The feeling is so much more enjoyable when you pee and pooop. The first time I locked myself in I immediately had an  orgasim and then peed a lot, what a great feeling and I did not want to get out.

But then after awhile the serious side of enforced bondage ups it ugly head and you realize that with all that toxic crap that you

are LOCKED into is not going to have pleasant results if one does not get help with timely cleaning up his act.

Diaper Rash and other skin infections and the possibility of leakage out of the LOCKED containment area into an otherwise

sterile world should raise an issue of "Do No Harm" in the pursuit of that semi-pleasurable state of bondage.

Best that any chastity devices be made of materials to be easily sterilized after wearing.

Even primitive animals don't foul their nest - make sure your delight with bondage is in a controlled albeit un-pleasurable zone.

Agreed, leaving a soiled diaper on too long can cause issues. However, the point is still the same. When you are locked into your own personal potty, you have no choice but use it and that is a real mind twist. The anticipation and anxiety of what is going to happen starts as soon as you hear the lock being closed on you plastic pants. Reality sets in shortly after when the need arises and you truly find out what it means to be helpless in what is about to happen. Your decision to remove your diaper and use a toilet has been taken from you, and now you have no choice but to fill your own prison.   

YES  YES AND YES.  Doesn't this sound exciting?  The anticipation of peeing or pooping grows by the minute. If it is going to be a pee than lay on your back and let it run around your stomach b ut if a poopo lay on your stomach and let it fill the back of your diaper and run around the front. This is what diapering is all about the feeling is so wonderful.  

• 4 years later...
On 1/26/2019 at 11:58 AM, dizzy said:

Being locked into diapers is way different than just wearing them. Your mind instantly changes once you realize you have no choice but to use your diapers. When you wear because you want tocan take off your diaper whenever the need arises. But when your diaper is locked on with no way to remove it and the need arises, you just have to accept what is going to happen. You really have no choice.

My view is that diapers must be locked if the baby isnt cuffed behind or waist cuffed !