LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls in messy diapers?

I started at a very young age. to be honest I was about eleven years old. I loved the feeling of holding it in until it was time to go home. I was maybe 5 blocks from school and had my choice of walking or taking the bus. I would have my back pack on and made sure my panties wear a bit tight. I would wait at the light until the crossing guard told us it was okay to cross and give a little push to get the poop moving into my panties. As soon as I got across the street there was a candy store and i would go inside and see what I was in the mood for, and push the rest of the poop out into my panties. I would hold it in sometimes for two days to make sure it was a huge poop. I get my candy and leave the store. I just loved the way it squished all over my butt and private. I would walk home just to enhance the feeling and it made me very excited. (I was an early bloomer). I would go home to my tree house and hang out there and squish it around and it was a feeling that is hard to describe to someone that has never done it. I didn't mind the clean up, but I was really staining my panties and I was worried my mom might see the stains. At the age of twelve I did baby sitting for a few neighbors, and had easy access to diapers which was like home run !! Now I don't have to mess up my panties and I could just wear my panties right over the diapers. I was like wow now I can pee in the diaper and poop and no one will ever know. I was never into the ab part of the diaper scene, but I loved diapers and I loved the thrill it gave me. I was the little innocent girl with a poop and pee filled diaper that enjoyed the feeling it gave me and the tingling I felt inside when I did my deed. That would be why I am still a diaper lover for over forty years and still feeling the same tingling in my belly when I am naughty. I hope I give you all a little incentive on the life of a diaper lover.

• Like 5